What's new

Rate The Leadership of Manmohan Singh

How do you rate Manmohan Singh's PM tenure on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters
I don't think MMS ever lead at all.
The real power was always with Gandhi dynasty.

No in UPA I, he did lead as Madam and co did not have enough power and undercutting him may have undermined Congress in UPA I.

When he was allowed to act as PM, he performed extremely well. When he acted as de-Jure PM with Sonia as de-facto PM, he was a colossus failure.

Mamu gives himself a 2
ManmohanFreeMan.jpg

Sonia gives him a 4

1363436735Sonia Gandhi (13).jpg

Mamatha gives him a 1
Mamata says murder conspiracy after explosives found at rally venue 2.jpg

Lallu gives him a Aloo
Lalu-Prasad_2.jpg

Modi gives him a "Baba maaf karo".
_280314073855.jpg

I give him a .....
1385129012_babaji_ka_thullu_navy_blue_guy_t_shirt_front.jpg

There is no need for that smiley.

His only crime was not having a political base. When he was allowed to function freely in UPA-I ( because congress was much weaker in that coalition ), he performed extremely well in every field. Economic growth was 9%+, he finalised Indo-US nuclear deal, ran a very effective international smear campaign against Pakistan in wake of Mumbai attack whose efficacy could be judged by the fact that Pakistanis are synonymous with terrorist today.Improved relations with every major power and lead to overall improvement in global power of India.Above all he won second term for UPA.

His first term does deserve close to 10.

In UPA-II, he got unlucky that Congress got large enough seats that they formed overwhelmingly large constituent of coalition and increased Sonia Gandhi's power. It lead to sycophant ministers undercutting him openly. Pranab mukherjee brought concept of retrospective taxation ruining economy. Jairam ramesh brought back license raj in guise of Environmental clearances thus ensuring that even after having fifth largest coal reserves in the world,India would be forced to import coal from Australia. NAC under sonia brought out one retarded scheme after another which lead to runaway inflation and fiscal deficit of 6%. AK Anthony who was more concerned with preserving his image than doing his duty as defense minister of India ensured that there would not be even a single hardware acquisition by military during his reign.

The curse of India was never Manmohan but Gandhi/Manio family. A waitress with a degree in English literature from a degree mill, a pampered failure of a son which could not get into a college on his own ( he got admission in Bachelor's degree from shooting quota when nobody competed against him and was thrown out of harvard for being an imbecile after his momma got him admitted there using political connections ).

Gandhi/Manio family is a true villain in this sorry India's saga.

I liked him taking stand on Nuclear deal but apart from that he did nothing of importance

There is no need for that smiley.

His only crime was not having a political base. When he was allowed to function freely in UPA-I ( because congress was much weaker in that coalition ), he performed extremely well in every field. Economic growth was 9%+, he finalised Indo-US nuclear deal, ran a very effective international smear campaign against Pakistan in wake of Mumbai attack whose efficacy could be judged by the fact that Pakistanis are synonymous with terrorist today.Improved relations with every major power and lead to overall improvement in global power of India.Above all he won second term for UPA.

His first term does deserve close to 10.

In UPA-II, he got unlucky that Congress got large enough seats that they formed overwhelmingly large constituent of coalition and increased Sonia Gandhi's power. It lead to sycophant ministers undercutting him openly. Pranab mukherjee brought concept of retrospective taxation ruining economy. Jairam ramesh brought back license raj in guise of Environmental clearances thus ensuring that even after having fifth largest coal reserves in the world,India would be forced to import coal from Australia. NAC under sonia brought out one retarded scheme after another which lead to runaway inflation and fiscal deficit of 6%. AK Anthony who was more concerned with preserving his image than doing his duty as defense minister of India ensured that there would not be even a single hardware acquisition by military during his reign.

The curse of India was never Manmohan but Gandhi/Manio family. A waitress with a degree in English literature from a degree mill, a pampered failure of a son which could not get into a college on his own ( he got admission in Bachelor's degree from shooting quota when nobody competed against him and was thrown out of harvard for being an imbecile after his momma got him admitted there using political connections ).

Gandhi/Manio family is a true villain in this sorry India's saga.

I feel like he did well for India despite the fact that Sonia probably tried to twist his arm on certain things he never really buckled. I think most Indians just dislike the fact that he was a quiet man and the economy slowing down recently however besides that India did pretty well during his two terms.

If Pakistan had a man with Manmohan's economic mind in charge preferably without a Sonia add on it would be in a good place.

Minus rating should have been also an option to judge his PMship for 10yrs...

MMS was a intelligent person, when provided with real powers would have changed dramatically, and slowly. He was better economist, though he didnt prefer anything militaristic.
He is and will be held in high regard by all leaders all over the world, and was responsible for giving India a good name.
But now, all good names earned are now lost. By the same MMS. :(
I really wish he had real powers. His soft powers and diplomacy will be tough to replace .
India, now needs strong leadership after 5 years of Mismanagement, and Modi is the way.

I feel like he did well for India despite the fact that Sonia probably tried to twist his arm on certain things he never really buckled. I think most Indians just dislike the fact that he was a quiet man and the economy slowing down recently however besides that India did pretty well during his two terms.

If Pakistan had a man with Manmohan's economic mind in charge preferably without a Sonia add on it would be in a good place.

Nobody dislikes him because he was a quite man. While congi chamchas may attribute Congress victory in 2009 to Sonia and Rahul who showed there face thrice in five years but in reality that victory was due to excellent governance of Manmohan Singh.

People hate him for his second term because he refused to stem the rot that set in due to meddling of sycophant Sonia loyalists and he did not resigned on moral grounds when family loyalists were destroying Economy, foreign policy and military.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom