What's new

Rate The Leadership of Manmohan Singh

How do you rate Manmohan Singh's PM tenure on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
PM Singh is in his last days as PM of India. He has occupied the position for 10 years & has been the longest serving PM continuously after Nehru. Many in India believe that he was a just a face & the real power was Sonia Gandhi.

What do you think about his leadership of 10 years?

My Take:

1. For me, he was a good PM during UPA-1 years when he stood upto the LEFT to sign the Indo-US nuke deal, passed RTI, MNREGA & took India's growth to over 9%.

2. But the UPA-2 years was an Opportunity lost for India, Growth rate is down below 5%, fiscal deficit - close to 5%, India's prestige has been shattered Internationally.

3. He has, to some extent denigrated the office of PM since Sonia Gandhi was the real power behind the throne.

4. Corruption, Inflation, terrorism, unemployment has become the key issues for India.

@Abingdonboy @Sidak @chak de INDIA @Chinese-Dragon @scorpionx @DRAY Others your take?

I would say

For first innings 8/10

For second innings " Who the **** he is? "

PM Singh is in his last days as PM of India. He has occupied the position for 10 years & has been the longest serving PM continuously after Nehru. Many in India believe that he was a just a face & the real power was Sonia Gandhi.

What do you think about his leadership of 10 years?

My Take:

1. For me, he was a good PM during UPA-1 years when he stood upto the LEFT to sign the Indo-US nuke deal, passed RTI, MNREGA & took India's growth to over 9%.

2. But the UPA-2 years was an Opportunity lost for India, Growth rate is down below 5%, fiscal deficit - close to 5%, India's prestige has been shattered Internationally.

3. He has, to some extent denigrated the office of PM since Sonia Gandhi was the real power behind the throne.

4. Corruption, Inflation, terrorism, unemployment has become the key issues for India.

@Abingdonboy @Sidak @chak de INDIA @Chinese-Dragon @scorpionx @DRAY Others your take?

do u think that a good act??

for first five yeas i would give him 7.......
for next it will be 4
so 5.5 average :)

Why do we all forget that the guy was

1)80 years old
2)with 0 power to take a decision

all factors considering i would give a score of 5 in first term and 0 in second term,absolutely disastrous

Manmohan Singh is an extremely intelligent man, humble, and hard working.

Unfortunately none of that means anything, since he allowed himself to become a puppet for Sonia Gandhi.

Luckily for India, Sonia Gandhi will not be calling the shots anymore, very soon.

3 out of 10. 6 for 1st term and 0 for 2nd.

now that explains why i gave him 0:angel:

ou0n0w.jpg

:P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom