What's new

Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS)

Congress or republican party. It was Indian govt who banned it for its involvement in different acts of violence.

Violence which was not proven and hence RSS was allowed to function.

What Pakistani society concerns shouldn't be your concern. :lol:
only in the matter related to India as pakistani society also has people like Hafiz,other than that i don't think Pakistan can offer anything useful to indian society.

Violence which was not proven and hence RSS was allowed to function.

Violence was proven. Indian society got more and more radical and hence lifting the ban.

only in the matter related to India as pakistani society also has people like Hafiz,other than that i don't think Pakistan can offer anything useful to indian society.

That's why you are on a Pakistani forum :rofl:

Violence was proven. Indian society got more and more radical and hence lifting the ban.

That's why you are on a Pakistani forum :rofl:
since you bring that up so on a lighter note you should be concerned with poor Pakistanis getting treated in INDIAN hospitals inspite we make it mandatory to get polio certificate before coming to India

since you bring that up so on a lighter note you should be concerned with poor Pakistanis getting treated in INDIAN hospitals inspite we make it mandatory to get polio certificate before coming to India

Pakistanis getting treatment in India. Come on kid. Bring something new. You have overused this BS.

Pakistanis getting treatment in India. Come on kid. Bring something new. You have overused this BS.
Girl,let alone ordinary citizens your so called celebrity comes here for employment and medical tourism anyway you and i don't want to go down that road so let us celebrate a fake victory over terrorism by pak.

And plz provide any credible source that RSS is a 'terrorist' org.

Girl,let alone ordinary citizens your so called celebrity comes here for employment and medical tourism anyway you and i don't want to go down that road so let us celebrate a fake victory over terrorism by pak.

And plz provide any credible source that RSS is a 'terrorist' org.

Boring. Pakistanis come to India. Blah blah. Don't know how long you would masturbate on such lame issues.

Your government's bans are itself a credible source.

Boring. Pakistanis come to India. Blah blah. Don't know how long you would masturbate on such lame issues.

Your government's bans are itself a credible source.
for me its amusing not lame but for Pakistanis it should be shameful.

you are wrong again as far as i know it was banned after the assassination of Gandhi but later same Muslim loving govt. invited it to participate in rep day parade,BTW apart from Pakistanis nobody say RSS,mukti bahini and even dalai lama a terrorist.

for me its amusing not lame but for Pakistanis it should be shameful.

you are wrong again as far as i know it was banned after the assassination of Gandhi but later same Muslim loving govt. invited it to participate in rep day parade,BTW apart from Pakistanis nobody say RSS,mukti bahini and even dalai lama a terrorist.

Pakistanis also go to toilets unlike Indians. So they go to India too. :D

It was banned 3 times in your 67 years history. Not just after Gandhi assassination. Well Mukti Bahni is a terrorist organization based on their activities. As for Dalai Lama. Some Chinese also believe the same.

RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat accused of terror links, Shinde says allegations may be true

New Delhi: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat has been accused of involvement in the 2007 Samjhauta Express, Hyderabad Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Dargah blasts.

The accusations have been levelled by none other than Swami Aseemanand, who is himself an accused in these blasts.

The revelations have been made by a magazine, which reported Aseemanand as saying that the RSS chief had sanctioned these terror attacks.

Aseemanand claimed that Bhagwat had sanctioned the attacks when he was the RSS general secretary. Bhagwat had specifically told Aseemanand that the attacks should not be linked to the RSS.

RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat accused of terror links, Shinde says allegations may be true | Zee News
Here comes my favorite Madrassah educated little Bangladeshi Jamaati:omghaha:.Come on,you're clearly not giving your whole hearted effort in this "precarious" matter,after all the entire world needs to know the "reality" of the R.S.S.:rofl:!!

Pakistanis also go to toilets unlike Indians. So they go to India too. :D

It was banned 3 times in your 67 years history. Not just after Gandhi assassination. Well Mukti Bahni is a terrorist organization based on their activities. As for Dalai Lama. Some Chinese also believe the same.
so toilet is the ultimate weapon for Pakistanis,but do you know 44% Pakistanis don't have toilets too according to your media apart from that what is the H.D.I index of pakistan

when was it banned last time?

again except Pakistan nobody say mukti bahini and lama were terrorist.china never asked India to hand over lama to it so get your facts right.

so toilet is the ultimate weapon for Pakistanis,but do you know 44% Pakistanis don't have toilets too according to your media apart from that what is the H.D.I index of pakistan

when was it banned last time?

again except Pakistan nobody say mukti bahini and lama were terrorist.china never asked India to hand over lama to it so get your facts right.

44% is still better than India where going to a toilet is like a taboo.

It was banned 3 times.

Apart from Indians nobody calls maoists and bodos etc etc as terrorists either. So stop fighting against them. :lol:

This logic of nobody else called mukti bahini has also gone old. Outdated. Come up with some new kid. And yes Chinese do hate Dalai Lama. you might find some on this forum too. :)

Congrats you won the toilet war.

3 times, again i ask you when was the last time perhaps Christina palmer aka Anjali Sharma can tell you.

about Maoist ---- by your logic J.U.D is a terrorist org now so why not bomb hafiz saeed and hamid gul just now.And hating someone doesn't make someone terrorist.

44% is still better than India where going to a toilet is like a taboo.

It was banned 3 times.

Apart from Indians nobody calls maoists and bodos etc etc as terrorists either. So stop fighting against them. :lol:

This logic of nobody else called mukti bahini has also gone old. Outdated. Come up with some new kid. And yes Chinese do hate Dalai Lama. you might find some on this forum too. :)

Back
Top Bottom