What's new

Raped And Killed On Eid Day.

Firstly some one had to point out to you the nationality of the child and now you digressing to a new level. It was a heinous crime at any level much so it took place inside a place of worship. But i guess that is beyond your understanding.

Yes Windjammer, my understanding is different from yours, because for me this crime is just as heinous whether inside, or outside a Mosque. Though, for you it does make a difference, I see.

STONE HIM make sure he dosent die from it after few days when he is comming around stone him again make sure he dosent die cut his hands off and then through him infront of the P.I.g.s.

May Allah bless the kid and his family.

The purpose of such news in forums etc is to remind everyone that this world has become a very cruel place and we need to watch over ourselves and our kids no matter which part of the globe we live in.

Yes Windjammer, my understanding is different from yours, because for me this crime is just as heinous whether inside, or outside a Mosque. Though, for you it does make a difference, I see.

Yet you commit another somersault, initially you were arguing to the effect, "What's big deal, these incidents happen all over, why post it on def. pk.", now suddenly a change of heart.
What's it they say, better late than never.

He should be hanged from a lamp post

STONE HIM make sure he dosent die from it after few days when he is comming around stone him again make sure he dosent die cut his hands off and then through him infront of the P.I.g.s.

The west wouldn't allow it, call it barbaric and will put Pakistan into sanctions.

This kind of story make me ask to Allah for special power to cut the throat of that sub animal. This son of shaitan must be behead infront the same mosjid that he diluted.

May Allah bless the child. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illahi Raji'oon

STONING to Death on a Public Place
so no one even dares to this kind of thing again

Yet you commit another somersault, initially you were arguing to the effect, "What's big deal, these incidents happen all over, why post it on def. pk.", now suddenly a change of heart.
What's it they say, better late than never.

You might be skillful at somersault, not I. If you had the ability to read and comprehend, then you would know my stand has not changed, although your own is seriously under question. And yes, I still question the usefulness of debating on this news piece that is barely even remotely related to Pakistan's defense.

Now let us check your stance - can you tell me how the gravity of his crime depends on the venue or the citizenship of the victim? And if you can not debate on this, then you may as well quit dragging it any further.

You might be skillful at somersault, not I. If you had the ability to read and comprehend, then you would know my stand has not changed, although your own is seriously under question. And yes, I still question the usefulness of debating on this news piece that is barely even remotely related to Pakistan's defense.

Now let us check your stance - can you tell me how the gravity of his crime depends on the venue or the citizenship of the victim? And if you can not debate on this, then you may as well quit dragging it any further.
Man you are really an individual, going around in circles, perhaps it hasn't dawned upon you that if this topic was irrelevant, it would have been removed like some of your illetrate posts. Do your self a favour and see what subjects are discussed in the "Current events and social issues" forum ? I highly doubt you being enlightened but hey miracles do happen.

Man you are really an individual, going around in circles, perhaps it hasn't dawned upon you that if this topic was irrelevant, it would have been removed like some of your illetrate posts. Do your self a favour and see what subjects are discussed in the "Current events and social issues" forum ? I highly doubt you being enlightened but hey miracles do happen.

I won't know what are 'illiterate' posts, but I do see that except for your first post, all are deviation from the topic and full of personal attacks. So you can go tell someone else about deletion of a posts as proof of irrelevance.

Anyway, the question remains, I am yet to understand the point in posting this piece of news. Since you posted it, you should be able to answer that best. But alas, you have failed miserably in all your previous posts.

I won't know what are 'illiterate' posts, but I do see that except for your first post, all are deviation from the topic and full of personal attacks. So you can go tell someone else about deletion of a posts as proof of irrelevance.

Anyway, the question remains, I am yet to understand the point in posting this piece of news. Since you posted it, you should be able to answer that best. But alas, you have failed miserably in all your previous posts.

I don't have to report any body, as people can judge for them selves.
And who the hell are you to question any body, remember you have the privilege to be on this forum not a right. And since you do lack the ability to understand the value of life, there is only one point to recall,
Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his own level.
Here ends the lesson.

I don't have to report any body, as people can judge for them selves.
And who the hell are you to question any body, remember you have the privilege to be on this forum not a right. And since you do lack the ability to understand the value of life, there is only one point to recall,
Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his own level.
Here ends the lesson.

That's nice. If you had said that right away that my being an Indian, I cannot raise a question here, I wouldn't have. ;) But thanks for clarifying anyway.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom