What's new

Rape India Rape | PKKH.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still waiting for the one allover sticky thread.

No bias here. open a thread about Pakistan i will post any fresh incident.

I think ur sentence was incomplete, let me complete it - open a thread about Pakistan & face a BAN.

& how long do u think that thread will last?? Rape itself is a Banned topic. If u are so serious about the issue, why not u take the initiative, i hope there are some privileges for being a PDF Veteran & that too a woman :D

But if Hinduism is the main reason for rape, why are there twice as many rapes per capita in Pakistan? Hardly any hindus there...

It is and it isn't. I don't know about your figures since you are comparing OFFICIAL Indian figures with UNOFFICIAL Pakistani figures, but the figures are besides the point - I know women are being raped by the dozens in Pakistan too - perhaps more than India too, perhaps not.

Religion may be a contributing factor in both countries for having a lackluster approach towards rape - and it may be Hinduism in both countries. Or lets just say Indianized culture of Pakistan if not Hinduism itself.

In UAE women go to the police to get justice for rape. Papers are filled with Emirati women giving the danda to their attackers without hesitance and the whole society rallies around them. This concept of laaj lajja comes from India and its within us too. We take on many social injustices upon women from the Indian culture which oppose Islamic practice. A widow is thrown to the side like dirt, we take dowry from the woman's family instead of giving it. Pakistan and India are in the same boat wrt women.

that was fall out of Indian trolling in the past and unfortunately led to discrimination against women of the world by curbing vioces against Crimes against WOmen.

I say again support one sticky thread "Crimes against women in the world" lets post about evey such incident in every country

12-year-old raped at home by painter
TNN | Jan 3, 2013, 02.13 AM IST

NEW DELHI: Three incidents of rape have surfaced in the capital.

In the first incident, a 20-year-old woman was allegedly gang-raped by her fiance and another man in Mandawali, east Delhi

The accused have been identified as Deepak Gupta (fiance) and Ajay Gupta, the brother-in-law of Deepak. They are on the run, police said.

The victim said in her statement that she was engaged to Deepak on June 6 last year.

"Deepak allegedly called her to visit Delhi for a tour and took her out for a visit to Akshardham Temple. He then took her to his rented accommodation in Pandav Nagar where Ajay was also present. The woman claims the two took turns to rape her and Deepak threatened to call off the wedding if she spilled the beans," said a police officer.

She kept quiet for a while; but when Deepak called off the wedding recently, she narrated the incident to her parents who then approached the police.

In the second incident, a 12-year-old girl was allegedly raped by a painter who had come to whitewash the building the girl was staying in with her family, police said.

The incident occurred on Tuesday in Narela, northwest Delhi. The accused was identified as Rohit and has been arrested.

A senior police officer said that the girl had gone to the first floor of her building to pick up dry clothes. The accused spotted her and forced her into one of the rooms where he raped her. He then fled.

The girl raised an alarm and informed her parents who went to the cops. The medical examination of the victim was conducted at Raja Harish Chandra Hospital and a case was registered.

In another incident, a 27-year-old woman pursuing MBA from a well known university in Noida was allegedly sedated and raped by a civil services aspirant in Timarpur, north Delhi.

The girl initially did not complain, but she was inspired by the recent protests in the capital following the gang rape of Nirbhaya.

The accused, identified as Manas, lives in a rented accommodation in Gandhi Vihar and has been arrested. The cops have booked him for rape (376 IPC) and 328 IPC (causing hurt by means of poison).

The victim had filed for divorce recently and had come to Delhi in January 2011 to take admission in a leading university in Noida.

In September 2012, Manas, a close friend of her husband, approached her promising to sort out her marriage. On December 9, Manas called her home.

He told her that he had called her husband over too. "He picked her from Kashmere Gate Metro station and took her to his flat where he offered her soft drink laced with sedatives. When she became unconscious, Manas raped her," an officer said.

Police said the medical examination of the victim confirmed rape. A case was registered and Manas arrested.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/12-year-old-raped-at-home-by-painter/articleshow/17864664.cms

It is and it isn't. I don't know about your figures since you are comparing OFFICIAL Indian figures with UNOFFICIAL Pakistani figures, but the figures are besides the point - I know women are being raped by the dozens in Pakistan too - perhaps more than India too, perhaps not.

Religion may be a contributing factor in both countries for having a lackluster approach towards rape - and it may be Hinduism in both countries. Or lets just say Indianized culture of Pakistan if not Hinduism itself.

In UAE women go to the police to get justice for rape. Papers are filled with Emirati women giving the danda to their attackers without hesitance and the whole society rallies around them. This concept of laaj lajja comes from India and its within us too. We take on many social injustices upon women from the Indian culture which oppose Islamic practice. A widow is thrown to the side like dirt, we take dowry from the woman's family instead of giving it. Pakistan and India are in the same boat wrt women.

:lol: and all of a sudden, its Indian culture that is the cause of women being treated unfairly in Pakistan? How about Afghanistan.. The condition of women is not too good there too.. Then why cant this have something to do with Islam. ? After all Islamic countries are known for their subjugation of women, starting from allowing polygamy for men but not women and I dont even want to go into the discriminatory laws in the places like SA and other Arab Countries.

btw, would love some official figures on Pakistan that can be compared with the official figures from India. All that was there on the Pakistani web sites was what I put up.. If you have any links, do share..

Still waiting to know why the other thread about women rights in Pakistan was closed while multiple ones about India are allowed to be created?

I take it Hudood ordinance has not worked then to remove this horrible indian influence.

I live in Dubai too, and I also know the haqeeqat of Jannat. So pls.

@Asim Aquil any thoughts on why that thread was closed while the ones about rapes in India are being opened every day with bigoted references to Hinduism left right and center?

I almost answered you the first time - but its not the topic of the thread.

Janaab, when this thread becomes thoughts of Asim Aquil, I'll share with you my thoughts on that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
All these protests/demonstrations are merely a knee jerk reaction, let's be realistic, Delhi has had the distinction of "Rape Capital" for at least a decade now, why now the Indian moral values have woken up, it's all posturing comparable to the Anna Hazare's anti-corruption drive, the clay footed politicians are playing politics others are merely weathering the storm by making ridiculous suggestions like chemical castration of culprits. In due course, all will be forgotten or superseded by some other controversy.
In the meantime other cases will come into light to show authorities are now seriously addressing the issue not that it will hinder the culprits.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minor girl abducted, raped; 2 arrested

Puducherry, Jan 3, 2013, (PTI)

In yet another shocking incident of sexual assault of women, a minor girl was allegedly kidnapped and raped here by two persons, including a bus conductor known to her, police said today.

Police have arrested the conductor and his accomplice within hours of the incident coming to their notice yesterday.
The girl, belonging to a poor family and studying higher secondary in a government school here, has been admitted to the Rajiv Gandhi Government Women and Child Hospital for medical examination, police said.
The victim was reported missing since the afternoon of January 1 after she left for her
nearby village Kothapurinatham after attending a tuition class here.

Police said Muthu, the conductor, had approached her when she was waiting for bus stating that her mother had met with an accident and that she wanted to see her. Reposing faith in his words, the girl went along with him.
After making her unconscious by some means while travelling in the bus, he and his accomplice abducted her to a place in neighbouring Villupuram where the duo raped her, police said.

They then left her back at the bus terminal in Villupuram on Tuesday night. She contacted her parents over phone from a public booth asking them to come over there.

The parents filed a complaint with police at Thirubhuvanai and rushed to Villupuram and brought her back to Puducherry yesterday.

Superintendent of Police Palanivelu said cases had been registered against the two under sections 366 (kidnap) and 376 (rape) of Indian Penal Code.

He said a team headed by the Superintendent of Police (Women`s wing) Tamilarasi had been set up to look into the incident.

Minor girl abducted, raped; 2 arrested

that was fall out of Indian trolling in the past and unfortunately led to discrimination against women of the world by curbing vioces against Crimes against WOmen.

pdf definition of any thing against Pakistan = Trolling :)

So lets use this thread only till the Mods create a sticky for crime against women across the world

Pakistan’s ‘shame’: Rape cases in 2012 – The Express Tribune

While the New Delhi gang rape case has resulted in outrage that has spilled into the streets across the border, the plight of women who have faced rape and sexual assault in Pakistan has been largely confined to formulaic articles in the press, slow-moving cases in the courts, and frequent dropped charges due to bribes, threats of further violence and family pressure on the victim to avoid further ‘shame’.

In 2012, The Express Tribune covered over 150 reports on cases of rape and their follow-ups across the country, but the actual number of incidents is likely much higher as the stigma of rape, treatment meted out by police officials and low prosecution rates makes this crime largely unreported.

While statistics are few and far between, according to a November report by the Awaz Foundation Centre for Development, as many as 2,713 cases of violence against women have been reported in 15 districts of southern Punjab since January 2012, giving some measure of the scale of the issue.

As such, the reports below can only be considered a small snapshot of the violence being wrought on the women of Pakistan.

I take it Hudood ordinance has not worked then to remove this horrible indian influence.

I live in Dubai too, and I also know the haqeeqat of Jannat. So pls.

You are confusing two things.

1) I did not call it a jannat - I pointed out that this tendency to HIDE this crime is less in Dubai than Pakistan and India.
2) Hudood Ordinance was designed as moral policing to punish promiscuity.

The inefficacy of laws may have the underlying issue that Andro and AJTR are pointing out. I can disagree with the scale at which they are claiming that problem is, not all of it.

Janaab, when this thread becomes thoughts of Asim Aquil, I'll share with you my thoughts on that too.

Happy to get your response in a PM.. Unless you want to cop out of a response ;)

Thats a super cryptic answer to a simple question, why daily threads about india are allowed but one thread abt pakistan immediately closed.

Thats precisely what i asked you why multiple threada abt two decade old babri were allowed but one abt temple destruction in pakistan was closed in 34 minutes. I asked you then too and you said i was demanding special treatment :)

I recognise cowardice when i see it.

Happy to get your response in a PM.. Unless you want to cop out of a response ;)

Thats a super cryptic answer to a simple question, why daily threads about india are allowed but one thread abt pakistan immediately closed.

Thats precisely what i asked you why multiple threada abt two decade old babri were allowed but one abt temple destruction in pakistan was closed in 34 minutes. I asked you then too and you said i was demanding special treatment :)

I recognise cowardice when i see it.

write to complaints@defence.pk

C'mon give some credit to the MALE kind, we are not by default inclined to rape women. 99% of men who are given a free chance to rape people without punishment won't do it, because most people are decent. That's another thing that in countries like ours 1% is still millions of people. Then there are zones where concentration of such people exists like for example Delhi. But primarily to fix that 1% you still need to make the repercussions of committing rape severe.
Every single man is culpable directly or indirectly.you do a big mistake when you look rape as one off offence. no its not its the last step first being establishing the dominance over woman in family then goes to 2nd step of eve teasinf ,groping molestation.with each step man grows bold to graduate to next step.Check your forum itself with all those lewd remarks against females and all those swears on mo /sis.they too are steps to next stage.

In the US sex offenders are tagged. FOR LIFE. They can't get good jobs and good accommodation once they are tagged as such.
usa tags offenders india must shoot dead those.and many of those here on pdf who pass lewd remarks on women that include some of mods too.

The rapists aren't raping because they don't have an understanding of what being raped means to a woman - they do. They just know they can get away with it.

Your complaint is flawed too - you are scolding men for raping. Men are already not raping (if you count the ratios), however that doesn't mean some men won't still do it. They might, and your law n order and justice system should be good enough to catch them and bring them to account.
Are you an Indian or Pakistani. As here there is a difference you seems to be supporting Indian men and indirectly those who have chance of rape and do not hesitate to commit the crime.

As for my complain being flawed i think you are in some kind of illusion.or high on some potent stuff.

so the mistreatment of women passed on from India to Pakistan and from Pakistan to Afghanistan?
I think mistreatment of women is prevalent in tribal, feudal cultures ranging from Beduins and Pashtuns to Jats and Sardars. They are primitive cultures where men want to rule like lion in the wild and women have to follow and submit to them.
Do you think if the rape victim in UAE is poor and is raped by a rich shiek, she'll get justice? NO. same is the case with India. Justice depends on how influential a person is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom