What's new

Rape India Rape | PKKH.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.. The same cup someone else drinks from ;)

Apney Ghar ki batee'n forum per nahin kartey. :cheesy:

:lol:

I use an ip masking device at home to connect to defence.pk. That device is always logged into defence.pk site.. whether I am or not..

Yea whatever ha...ha...ha. !!

I completely agree with you . My problem starts when people start blaming similar rapes statistics in Pakistan on "Indianized culture" and hinduism oppreses women and ask them to be raped kind of verbal Diarrhea

I have never seen a single comment like that, and I have read most of the posts about this topic here.
I think you are just being too sensitive

@himanyuShrivastav please don't get religion involved in this, because Hinduism is one of thous religions that is very very very easy to mock and ridicule and then the Indian members will get upset and people will be banned. So you have your warning so leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen a single comment like that, and I have read most of the posts about this topic here.
I think you are just being too sensitive

If you never have seen single post like that . Read that thread again . And i am not being sensitive , Otherwise i would be mocking Islam in the same fashion which i am not .

@himanyuShrivastav your cursing for the ban-hammer
Lay off and go get some chai.

Last edited by a moderator:
BS. thats not rape but sex after legal marriage.

anyway Indian Hindus if want to enjoy rapes in India we cant do anything . keep up the rape work.

Slave girls ?? Marriage ?? huh??

This is what happens when the mods allow people to bash religion under the guise of discussions. The attention gets diverted from core issues (which are real) into this nonsense of your religion is worse than mine..

If you never have seen single post like that . Read that thread again . And i am not being sensitive , Otherwise i would be mocking Islam in the same fashion which i am not .

would you mind quoting someone who said that?
Clearly that person was out of line, and it is not representative of the popular opinion.

Just look at the clown above you, there are people on both sides who need their heads checked.

Clearly that person was out of line, and it is not representative of the popular opinion.

Just look at the clown above you, there are people on both sides who need their heads checked.

I have no patience to get back and search for that post but yeah i will later on and tag you . Its a post which blames rape in pakistan to "hunduism " or "Indianized culture" in Pakistan .

I have no patience to get back and search for that post but yeah i will later on and tag you . Its a post which blames rape in pakistan to "hunduism " or "Indianized culture" in Pakistan .

There are many things in Pakistan that I would blame on our Hindu background but rape or crime is not one of them.
Best just report and move on.

Is probably referring to a quote from Asim Aquil but that had a context (& an explanation) and this thread is long far gone for any subtlety anywhere.

There are many things in Pakistan that I would blame on our Hindu background but rape or crime is not one of them.
Best just report and move on.

Report admin of the site :D . Nonetheless you are right here . Better to ignore than indulge :D

Is probably referring to a quote from Asim Aquil but that had a context (& an explanation) and this thread is long far gone for any subtlety anywhere.

Yep . It was better than one lines and copy pastes but still not cool imho .

Rape India Rape.. Well 1st of all what a good thread name selection..
Whatever problem we are facing, Indian public is working hard to solve them, you can see the protests, media coverage about it. It's not like that we are not trying to solve our problem. But tell me when your countrymen went to protests for your own problem ? Have they ever tried to protest like this ? Ohh yeah we all know that your side people have time to offer prayer to terrorists " kasab " or burn other countries flags.

BTW do you want to post articles, video related to your society problem ?
Better to keep religion away, but still if you people wanna compare , start 1 thread and ask mod's not to ban, or block ...and go ahead..

This is very easy to blame others, but this side people are trying to solve problem but your side people are even not trying to accept own problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom