What's new

Rape India Rape | PKKH.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl ultimately died of organ failure and it was disclosed because she was in Singapore hospital.
In an Indian Hospital, she would have declared a suicide case and no issues.
Singapore factor spoiled the party.

Although this might have happened , sadly , but given the supreme attention to this case , where almost all the Indians were following , in India and Abroad , this would have been created more problems for the congress which is already under heavy criticism.
So no , Sorry to burst your bubble this time!!

Please.. do not discuss the Dehli rape case because it is consider as hatred by Indians.

Its not hatred , but whrn it comes from Pakistanis like you , it is considered as if you are laughing at it!!

You Indians are responsible for every bomb blast in Pakistan.. and you have the courage to speak about fairness!!!!!!!!

Yes , RAW is responsible for it , Im not proud of it as scores of innocent people are been killed... just to kill `the few` (ISI and party comes to mind , seriously )

Every propaganda starts from your media and resonate in all anti Pakistan states.

Agreed that too.. our brothers are bleeding since 1947 in Kashmir and rest of India , its called pay back time .
You guys are being fed on transit aid do not have curtsey to say thanks.. for once.

o , THANKS BATMAN , ;p .

We are shipping fuel costing billions of dollars annually for your Indian army in Afghanistan, at subsidized coast, it will not last for ever. Prepare an alternate supply route or hope for another friendly enough president of Pakistan.

THANKS AGAIN BATMAN , Ur presence at Gotham (aka at the Pakistan -Afghanistan border) keeps the bad talibs away from our fuel going into Afg.

Its time to look at things impartially. It can happen anywhere and with anybody.

Pakistan ka sahi mein Khuda hi haafiz hai. Jahan log apnay yahan roz honay waalay rapes, terrorist incidents, measles deaths, and polio drops killing etc ko nazar andaaz karke 24x7 focus India mein huay hadse pe lgate hain. Also, using title like Rape India Rape is as cheap as a Pakistan can go.

Now, can we use titles like Blast Pakistan Blast, Kill Pakistan Kill, give gang rape as punishment Pakistan give gang rape as punishment, Kidnap/Rape Hindu girls Pakistan Kidnap/Rape Hindu girls, Rape minors for asking their wages Pakistan Rape minors for asking their wages.. Kudos, to the biggest hypocrites to ever exist on this earth.

When compared to 1971 mass rapes its nothing ,have your father/grandfather saved your family women at that time? or IA saved just share your story. Even you are victim product don't hesitate feel free.

Post reported.

Re topic: Instead of insulting each other, can anyone suggest a way that this can be stopped?

If I could lay may hands on the bas****ds that did that to that poor girl, I would smash them to pieces!

Please.. do not discuss the Dehli rape case because it is consider as hatred by Indians.
When the print fake articles in express tribune and DAWN to dilute their shame..... morale boosting act.
You Indians are responsible for every bomb blast in Pakistan.. and you have the courage to speak about fairness!!!!!!!!
Every propaganda starts from your media and resonate in all anti Pakistan states.
You guys are being fed on transit aid do not have curtsey to say thanks.. for once.
We are shipping fuel costing billions of dollars annually for your Indian army in Afghanistan, at subsidized coast, it will not last for ever. Prepare an alternate supply route or hope for another friendly enough president of Pakistan.

Dehli is not rape capital.. it is Kashmir.

I calculated my comment based on sponsorship of rapes by your govt. in Kashmir.

Mass Rape Victims in Indian Occupied Kashmir await Justice | FREE KASHMIR

Do you bid for justice for non Hindu rape victims too? Apparently, i do not see that.. what a bigotry on the part of those who talk right left but injustice to thousands of Kashmir rape victims.

Worst have happened in Kashmir and all under the auspicious sponsorship of state.

Haters even poison Pakistani cricket team, when they taste defeat and call other haters. What an irony!!!

LOL , Moderators ? I was banned for a week for using a single slang word. Please show some fairness and at least send a warning to this guy for being a total psychopath. I'm also not sure he lives on the same planet. If everyone starts writing things cooked up in imagination , then the forum will become a joke.

Now genius ,for the knowledge of everyone on this forum , since when are Indian soldiers stationed in Afghanistan ? How many of them are stationed there? Please provide us some links from where you obtain such great knowledge. And India responsible for "All" bomb blasts in Pakistan? LOL , ok , at least say "some" , I doubt even we have the resources to carry out all these attacks.

With the kind of attitude that the OP has shown there is no chance of improvement of things in Pakistan. I hope the saner elements in Pak society know a) Violence and rape against women is a major issue in their society as well with many organisation ranking Pakistan worse than India and

(b) That it is cheap and morally wrong to score brownie points over the brutal murder of a brave girl who could have succumbed to the rapists but died only because she chose to fight.

Shameful article even by PKKH standards.

When the print fake articles in express tribune and DAWN to dilute their shame..... morale boosting act.

Dehli is not rape capital.. it is Kashmir.

I calculated my comment based on sponsorship of rapes by your govt. in Kashmir.

Mass Rape Victims in Indian Occupied Kashmir await Justice | FREE KASHMIR

Do you bid for justice for non Hindu rape victims too? Apparently, i do not see that.. what a bigotry on the part of those who talk right left but injustice to thousands of Kashmir rape victims.

Worst have happened in Kashmir and all under the auspicious sponsorship of state.

Haters even poison Pakistani cricket team, when they taste defeat and call other haters. What an irony!!!

Its time for the Bat man to go back to his cave . All the hanging upside down has made him cranky .

With the kind of attitude that the OP has shown there is no chance of improvement of things in Pakistan. I hope the saner elements in Pak society know a) Violence and rape against women is a major issue in their society as well with many organisation ranking Pakistan worse than India and

(b) That it is cheap and morally wrong to score brownie points over the brutal murder of a brave girl who could have succumbed to the rapists but died only because she chose to fight.

Shameful article even by PKKH standards.

What bloody standards??These people don't have any standards.They are so full of hatred they could stoop to any low.Just look at the title of the article what kind of ****** mind could come across such a title as if rape is some kind of game.No wonder Pakistan is so horrible for women.

We are all extremely proud of the brave young girl anÐ her fight. We think its positive the way indian civil society has taken up the issue.

At the same time the way this development has been used on the forum for cheap point scoring is just the kind of male chauvinistic tribal mindset full of fake pride and fake honor that we in India are trying to fight.

Many Pakistanis are so bigoted, how can you denigrate religion like this, this pkkh guy should be banned :angry:

Post reported.

Re topic: Instead of insulting each other, can anyone suggest a way that this can be stopped?

If I could lay may hands on the bas****ds that did that to that poor girl, I would smash them to pieces!

Dont worry.. Inmates in Indian jails are doing a good job of it..

Accused faces mob fury: Delhi rape prime accused beaten up in jail - daily.bhaskar.com

Tihar inmates thrash Delhi bus gangrape accused, force him to consume human excreta : North, News - India Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom