What's new

Rape in marriage not a crime, Indian court rules

Are you marrying to have a partner in your life or not to pay for a hooker?
Whats the use of a partner if you can't have sex with her? Play Ludo. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
OK let me put it this way in simple terms , assume your wife and single sister live with you as dependents.
a) Your wife has access to your money and of course your sister too right? both have their financial needs.
b) You would be very protective of your wife right ? and what brother leaves his sister uncared for? So you care for both of them.
c) If you had to donate your kidney , would you do it in a heartbeat for both your wife and sister? Surely for both I hope.
Then what is the difference between a wife and a sister?

Whats the use of a partner if you can't have sex with her? Play Ludo. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
OK let me put it this way in simple terms , assume your wife and single sister live with you as dependents.
a) Your wife has access to your money and of course your sister too right? both have their financial needs.
b) You would be very protective of your wife right ? and what brother leaves his sister uncared for? So you care for both of them.
c) If you had to donate your kidney , would you do it in a heartbeat for both your wife and sister? Surely for both I hope.
Then what is the difference between a wife and a sister?

A younger brother would meet the same criteria, so are you saying the only difference between a sister, brother and wife is that we can have sex with the latter? An absurd analogy, you have to admit.

This ruling needs to be ridiculed, to say in the least. I wouldn't be surprised if multiple PIL's have already been filed in this concern. If not, I'll do it, will take a lil bit of time to graduate in law, but I'm on it.

It's legal by law to have sex with someone else even if you are married, but it's morally wrong as simple as that.

Nope! Adultery is a crime as per Indian law :)

BS story :lol:
The woman is trying to ride the recent wave against rapes.Intoxicated while registering the marriage ??? What was she doing after that ???

Forcing someone to have sex while married comes under the purview of domestic abuse,she surely can go for a divorce.I fail to understand how it is rape ?

Those who ratify this sick and barbaric mindset. Rapists and peadophiles would be rounded up and gased in my world&

I totally agree with your sentiments. However, are you aware of what the legal situation in Pakistan and Australia is when it comes to marital rape? In most advanced countries including South Africa (and would you believe it, even in Zimbabwe!) marital rape is a crime . I find the Indian Penal Code way to antiquated on this aspect

The point is, there are many ladies who threaten their husbands here with accusations of marital rape if they don't meet their demands.

So how can they prove it? If marital rape law is passed, then all the decent men will get screwed as the women will have untold power to do whatever.

Even today, our divorce laws favour women point blank whether or not the man did anything.

There have been hundreds of cases where men have been good and given everything but have to pay for their gullibility by clever feminist and exploitative wives.

Good ruling.

Physical abuse is wrong I will strongly say that, but this is purely nonsense.

I totally agree with your sentiments. However, are you aware of what the legal situation in Pakistan and Australia is when it comes to marital rape? In most advanced countries including South Africa (and would you believe it, even in Zimbabwe!) marital rape is a crime . I find the Indian Penal Code way to antiquated on this aspect

How do you define marital rape? How do you prove marital rape?

Is there a contract signed between the two before having sex? No.

So if the woman is shrewd, she can simply point a finger at an innocent husband and demand anything.

There may be acts of violence yes, but they should be treated as violence and no marital rape law must be passed.

Look what these laws are doing in the West.

How do you define marital rape? How do you prove marital rape?
Is there a contract signed between the two before having sex? No.
So if the woman is shrewd, she can simply point a finger at an innocent husband and demand anything.
There may be acts of violence yes, but they should be treated as violence and no marital rape law must be passed.
Look what these laws are doing in the West.

Ultimately these bozos will have to have a CCTV in their bedrooms as a safeguard against false claims of rape.

You cannot really prove marital rape, what if the wife decides she has enough but cannot get a divorce fast enough? Next thing you know she will accuse the poor dude of rape, unless the woman has visible bruises I don't see why she should be believed.

There is not rape when you are married, :lol:
BTW could explain me this sh!t please

As long as they are happily married who are we to question their decision. The kids will have real dilemma, who their real father is??

Ultimately these bozos will have to have a CCTV in their bedrooms as a safeguard against false claims of rape.

This is why such laws should not be maintained. CCTV is rather radical during intercourse..:lol:

But for the decency of both, marital rape law must not be passed to do justice to both the sexes. If there is violence physically against women, then register it as domestic violence and let the law protect those innocent victims. No problem

But this law will make Indian society like US and we will soon end up with no marriages, destroying the fabric of family.

This is why such laws should not be maintained. CCTV is rather radical during intercourse..:lol:

But for the decency of both, marital rape law must not be passed to do justice to both the sexes. If there is violence physically against women, then register it as domestic violence and let the law protect those innocent victims. No problem

But this law will make Indian society like US and we will soon end up with no marriages, destroying the fabric of family.

That is the reason why even during congress (liberal secular fascists) rule, they could not pass the law making rapes crime in marriage. Now they are pinning their hopes on Hindu nationalists to pass such a law.

Trust the English laloos to do everything possible in their capacity to undermine and destroy society in the name of human rights and radical feminism.

You cannot really prove marital rape, what if the wife decides she has enough but cannot get a divorce fast enough? Next thing you know she will accuse the poor dude of rape, unless the woman has visible bruises I don't see why she should be believed.

That is probably the reason why they are hesitant to include........

Why i am not surprised?

Rape is Rape, morons!

Shinning from All sides " India " :lol:

Its sad how many Rape incidents are been reported from Sub-continent in the recent months

Why do some people catch fire when reality gets unfolded in front of them!!! :flame::flame:

my guess is " he is calling MORON to your Courts " :ashamed:

i dont know how relationships are taught in india - but you know you've hit rock bottom if you need to FORCE yourself on your OWN wife for an ejaculation :laugh:

obviously she's never satisfied at the end so she doesn't give the authorization for further discourse (intercourse)

Probably all these headless chickens don't know that Marital rape is perfectly acceptable in their own country and culture. It is not considered a crime even in a single muslim country.

so the joke is on you dears.

Same way as you would do it in an alledged rape case with a not married couple! You search for proves that the woman stated to not want sex or that she was forced to do it. Being married doesn't mean you have the licence to have sex with your wife whenever you want it!

Sirjee,

There is no scientific way to determine whether the sex is consensual or not. Medical examination could only confirm sex and check for bruises and evidence of physical harm and could conduct toxicological screening for date rape drugs. That is the reason that in rape trails both character of victim and her relation with accused play a significant role; not because lawyers and judges are Women hating chauvinists.

Rape, whether we like it or not, in courtrooms is decided more on basis of circumstances rather than evidence since very very few rape cases ( like nirbhaya ) yield definitive evidence.If accused claim of prior relation with the victim, he has to produce proof of that relationship along with testimonies of common friends. If the defendant claims solicitation, than ,irrespective of how much feminist cry, character of victim certainly forms a variable in the trial.People may find it counterintutive but gangrapes are easiest to be prosecuted.

In short there is no reliable way in which rape in a situations people are supposed to have sex whether it is marriage, a live in relationship or a long term intimate relationship. It is word of one party against another.Even in case of physical bruises, you cannot reach at a definitive conclusion as to whether it was rape or BDSM play when long term relationships are involved.

+ In India marital rape is considered a crime partially. By partially i mean that it is considered a crime from the moment any of the two party has filed for separation (not divorce) which procedurally is another term for counselling as in that case sex could be correlated with rape.

first we should recognize that its a crime. Then the ways to find it.
how do we differentiate between consesual and non consensual sex anyway. Same can be used, what has marriage got to do with sex.:hang3:

Even if we develop techniques to access someone's memory, it would be impossible to ascertain consensus as memories could be artificially created. Victimhood complex works in that manner; even most of heartburn work on that manner.You imagine scenarios and if you have good imagination, they feel more real than reality. I have a person experience with that.

There was case in which a psychoanalyst planted false memory during therapy and the patient falsely accused her father, brother, uncles of raping her as a child.

@KingMamba @nair @PlanetWarrior @Tshering22

Nope! Adultery is a crime as per Indian law :)

Only for men. Women could sleep with anyone she want.

This ruling needs to be ridiculed, to say in the least. I wouldn't be surprised if multiple PIL's have already been filed in this concern. If not, I'll do it, will take a lil bit of time to graduate in law, but I'm on it.

There is nothing wrong with this ruling. Most of the people who instinctively jump in to defend woman rights, irrespective of merit of the case, consider them as perpetually juvenile , either consciously or subconsciously, who could do no wrong.

This is for you too, @Koovie.

Last edited:
Probably all these headless chickens don't know that Marital rape is perfectly acceptable in their own country and culture. It is not considered a crime even in a single muslim country.

so the joke is on you dears.

joke is on those who have to rape their own wives

nice attempt at deflection tactic unfortunately for you, you fail to convince!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom