What's new

Rape in marriage not a crime, Indian court rules

While we agree raping is a rampant problem in India.
Show off some persons ,sensationalizing of some media like this is happening only in India is absolutely disgusting.
West already got a burning hand from our media during diplomat case.Still they dont get it.
Still they trust our media.

Though it sounds absurd, and shocking, there is a point in the verdict..... How to prove the crime......

But i dono how one can rape his own wife????? Morons will be morons....

in most countries, rape by partner is not recognized. India should pass a law asap to change this.
So should pakistan, am sure you will agree.
Recognition of marital rape in Pakistani law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
940px-Marital_rape_criminalized_map.svg.png

black: marital rape is not criminal offense
orange: non criminal domestic offense
others: criminal offense (depending on status)

courts cannot make new laws. Its parliament that makes laws. This is why homosexuality went back to be a criminal behaviour in India.
Don't bring in homosexuality here, that is different subject i wouldn't want my kids in future to see males kissing each other they would to females.hell no.
There is natural and there is pervesrion.

i dont know how relationships are taught in india - but you know you've hit rock bottom if you need to FORCE yourself on your OWN wife for an ejaculation :laugh:

obviously she's never satisfied at the end so she doesn't give the authorization for further discourse (intercourse)
Hi, There is this thing called Vaginismmus, Candida albicans infections (common) and many other things psychological, a female wont have sex with.
Before you sprout about how Indian men are naive and not taught about husband and wife relations, you should check your knowledge base first.

Last edited:
Ironically, the Delhi High Court in 2012, while giving its judgement in a case, stated that refusal by either partner for sex amounts to cruelty and can form legitimate ground for divorce.

There are many recent judgements that are confusing and should ashame every Indian.

courts cannot make new laws. Its parliament that makes laws. This is why homosexuality went back to be a criminal behaviour in India.

That's the point, the court as sad as it is, only follow the rules and laws of the country and no matter how stupid it is, they have to do it, but it's up to the government to change them and the backward mindset that many still have.

If you marry someone , you are obligated to have sex with them on a continuing basis.

Please show me any law, or even any religious rule that says something like that!

Without sex there is no marriage.

Maybe for people that have no other way to get sex, which then explains the mindset. The fact however remains, that marriage is not legaly nor religiously binding or related to sex. Therefor marriage is not = sex, in fact it's only a moral code that you have sex with the partner you marry, but is there a law against having sex with someone else after marriage? If not it once again shows that marriage is not = sex.

Please show me any law, or even any religious rule that says something like that!

Sex is considered a prime duty in marriage. Withholding of which is cruelty.

Marriage | Wex Legal Dictionary / Encyclopedia | LII / Legal Information Institute
The wife's obligations were maintaining a home, living in the home, having sexual relations with her husband, and rearing the couple's children.

Restitution Of Conjugal Rights - Author - Saloni Tuteja

Restitution of conjugal rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This could be brought against a husband or wife who was guilty of "subtraction"; that is, living away from their spouse without a good reason. If the suit was successful, the married couple would be required to live together again.[1] .legally speaking wife has to sleep with her husband because court has ordered to do so.

Maybe for people that have no other way to get sex, which then explains the mindset. The fact however remains, that marriage is not legaly nor religiously binding or related to sex. Therefor marriage is not = sex, in fact it's only a moral code that you have sex with the partner you marry, but is there a law against having sex with someone else after marriage? If not it once again shows that marriage is not = sex.
:rofl:
So you advocate marrying and having sex by other means ... Are you Insane.

marriage is not legaly nor religiously binding or related to sex
Then why do people get married? Don't bother answering . I challenge you to get married and never have sex with your wife and always use "other ways" to get sex.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Without sex your wife is just another family member. Maybe best friend lol..... Sex is the foundation of marriage.

So you advocate marrying and having sex by other means ... Are you Insane.

Maybe he is going to marry to get a woman to clean his house and cook for him or perhaps an additional salary to run his house? Who knows what these think tanks mean by marriage.

Maybe he is going to marry to get a woman to clean his house and cook for him or perhaps an additional salary to run his house? Who knows what these think tanks mean by marriage.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I wanna know his "other ways"

Sex is considered a prime duty in marriage. Withholding of which is cruelty.

Lol, since when is sex a duty? Are you marrying to have a partner in your life or not to pay for a hooker anymore?
And withholding is not a legal crualty by law because it's a decision a person makes, but a moral crualty. On the other side forcing the other to sex is (at least in most parts of the world), not only morally wrong, but also by law and that's the difference.

:rofl:
So you advocate marrying and having sex by other means

Am I? Or am I showing you the difference between law and moral. It's legal by law to have sex with someone else even if you are married, but it's morally wrong as simple as that.

Lol, since when sex is a duty? Are you marrying to have a partner in your life or not to pay for a hooker?
And withholding is not a legal crualty by law because it's a decision a person makes, but a moral crualty. On the other side forcing the other to sex is (at least in most parts of the world), not only morally wrong, but also by law and that's the difference.

Since antiquity. As the links I have given already shows it is the prime obligation of married couple to provide sex to each other, withholding of which tantamounts to cruelty and grounds for divorce. Life is not just about legality unless you use the law book to even take a leak. Also legal is what is allowed and defined by the society. As of today, rape in marriage is not recognized by Indian law and as far as I can see to protect the institution of marriage it won't be in the future too. Any violence in marriage is already covered by Domestic Violence Act.

What do you mean by being a partner or a hooker? Are all Indians born because their mother chose to be hooker to their fathers? Is that how you view sex?

Are hookers forced to have sex? Or forced to marry a person to provide sex?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom