What's new

Rape in marriage not a crime, Indian court rules

If you aren't having sex with your wife , she is not your wife. Period.
You should use your brain if you got any

Having sex with consent or without consent is discussion here. I am sure you will not like it if you are sick or not in good mood and your wife drag you for forced sex irrespective of your feelings lol

Having sex with consent or without consent is discussion here. I am sure you will not like it if you are sick or not in good mood and your wife drag you for forced sex irrespective of your feelings lol
I thought it was implied that you have it regularly as per your satisfaction lol.... that was common sense.

it is marriage till you get divorced. Divorce is not automatic even if you meet the criteria.
Let me correct it
then its not a healthy marriage anymore
so what are we debating?

I thought it was implied that you have it regularly as per your satisfaction lol.... that was common sense.

Let me correct it
then its not a healthy marriage anymore
so what are we debating?
we are debating that law should be changed to consider non consesual sex between married partners 'rape'.
And what are you talking about?
And no, just because one partner refused to have sex does not mean they are automatically divorced and law will cosider it as rape anyway. No. Law does not work that way, which is why it needs changing.

?
If you really want to enjoy sex then participation of both the partners is a must and if only side is trying to enjoy and other was forced into it against his/her will then it is really a rape and we should avoid such intercourse.

If you really want to enjoy sex then participation of both the partners is a must and if only side is trying to enjoy and other was forced into it against his/her will then it is really a rape and we should avoid such intercourse.
yes, and law should recognize it as such. I hope both pakistan and India consider changing their laws.

yes, and law should recognize it as such. I hope both pakistan and India consider changing their laws.
yea but i think it should be common sense.we are not animal but human beings who should care the feelings and emotions of our partners instead of just satisfying our lust ..Women also need awareness that they dont neeed to open their legs for partners if they are not feeling well or tired etc

yea but i think it should be common sense.we are not animal but human beings who should care the feelings and emotions of our partners instead of just satisfying our lust ..Women also need awareness that they dont neeed to open their legs for partners if they are not feeling well or tired etc
pretty sure most do respect their partners, but a percentage of population will do something odd, and we need law to handle such cases.
why do we have laws for rape, murder, theft then, is it not common sense not to steal, or kill others.

The definition of Rape defined in supreme court does not permit it to be called forceful sexual relation a rape between a couple.

Feeling ashamed to be indian after reading this.The judge needs to get a dose up his *** to 'emphathize'.

p.s - Read wolfschanze's post and yes he has a point too.This law has potential for abuse.

Its problem with the laws not with the judge genius , maybe if you are so ashamed you should switch your nationality ..

She can charge him under domestic violence and Rape laws needs to be changed, we are still following the British era laws ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom