What's new

Rape in marriage not a crime, Indian court rules

No mate,I mean in this case,the complaint was given 6 months later. Any physical evidence would've been gone by then!

For example, if injurues happend that were treated in a hospitial or so, that could be related to forcing her, they could be shown as evidence, since they must have been recorded back then. The late complain now could have different reasons, fear, shame..., but in front of the court only proves and the law counts, even if the law is so stupid.

P.s:i've edited my first post to avoid confusion

:tup:

Why do some people catch fire when reality gets unfolded in front of them!!! :flame::flame:

Too many woman abuse rape laws in india for vendetta or alimony,while real victims get a shaft.
A live in relationship girl who was ok till 4 years to sleep together will claim that the boy was raping her for past 4 years,the real truth,the boy broke up with her and didn't want to marry,she uses the rape law to force the boy to marry her.this is how females in metros claim to be raped.
marital rape is a phenomena invented by feminists from west, first they made marriage as evil and now marital rape.The feminists can break their society as they wish some women dont want to give birth as their body will start sagging ,live in relationships are by product of fear of divorce and feminists claiming marital rape, that men fear to marry as their hard earned savings and property will vanish in alimony case,Rise of Homosexuality and others are due to such fears.such is the state their societies are in.God help

For example, if injurues happend that were treated in a hospitial or so, that could be related to forcing her, they could be shown as evidence, since they must have been recorded back then. The late complain now could have different reasons, fear, shame..., but in front of the court only proves and the law counts, even if the law is so stupid.

:tup:
Injury will be present in case of a virgin,is consummation called rape in a marriage? After marriage that too after 6 months there is no way you can prove rape.

Last edited:
Being married doesn't mean you have the licence to have sex with your wife whenever you want it!

Ironically, the Delhi High Court in 2012, while giving its judgement in a case, stated that refusal by either partner for sex amounts to cruelty and can form legitimate ground for divorce.

Feeling ashamed to be indian after reading this.The judge needs to get a dose up his *** to 'emphathize'.

p.s - Read wolfschanze's post and yes he has a point too.This law has potential for abuse.

Those who ratify this sick and barbaric mindset. Rapists and peadophiles would be rounded up and gased in my world&
in most countries, rape by partner is not recognized. India should pass a law asap to change this.
So should pakistan, am sure you will agree.
Recognition of marital rape in Pakistani law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
940px-Marital_rape_criminalized_map.svg.png

black: marital rape is not criminal offense
orange: non criminal domestic offense
others: criminal offense (depending on status)
Feeling ashamed to be indian after reading this.The judge needs to get a dose up his *** to 'emphathize'.

p.s - Read wolfschanze's post and yes he has a point too.This law has potential for abuse.
courts cannot make new laws. Its parliament that makes laws. This is why homosexuality went back to be a criminal behaviour in India.

Last edited:
i dont know how relationships are taught in india - but you know you've hit rock bottom if you need to FORCE yourself on your OWN wife for an ejaculation :laugh:

obviously she's never satisfied at the end so she doesn't give the authorization for further discourse (intercourse)

i dont know how relationships are taught in india - but you know you've hit rock bottom if you need to FORCE yourself on your OWN wife for an ejaculation :laugh:

obviously she's never satisfied at the end so she doesn't give the authorization for further discourse (intercourse)
:laughcry:I couldn't have said it better myself :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

Ironically, the Delhi High Court in 2012, while giving its judgement in a case, stated that refusal by either partner for sex amounts to cruelty and can form legitimate ground for divorce.
If you aren't having sex with your wife , she is not your wife. Period.

these are two different issues..
unless you mean marital rape can legally stop divorce?
Nope.
I am responding to the context which is being spinned by @Span ... The context of the judgement was that a wife cannot marry and hold the husband hostage from sex. Nothing related to rape.

As far as this issue is concerned , it is very difficult to prove rape in a marriage simply because the people are supposed to have sex.

Nope.
I am responding to the context which is being spinned by @Span ... The context of the judgement was that a wife cannot marry and hold the husband hostage from sex. Nothing related to rape.

As far as this issue is concerned , it is very difficult to prove rape in a marriage simply because the people are supposed to have sex.
first we should recognize that its a crime. Then the ways to find it.
how do we differentiate between consesual and non consensual sex anyway. Same can be used, what has marriage got to do with sex.:hang3:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom