What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Look at this movie clearly showing the facts and figures and why he got shot by the rangers at his hand only ....and the rangers realli did the right thing cuz our COURTS cant do justice nomore....

from the movie it showz that he admitted the burgulary crime " saying I was Mujboor to do that"

so the rangerz did the right thing shot at his hand....gave him the punishment....right away .....cuz in the court he would have got away through bribery...anywayz...
I appreciate the Rangerz action ...Alhamdolillah....Rangerz followed the Islamic law...Masha-Allah....After this incident nobody gonna mess with the Islamic Laws the Laws of Allah SBWT....Insha-Allah......:)

I guess the US trainers gave excellent training to our Rangers and other forces...to do justice right away ...and the $$$ by US is working excellently ....Masha-Allah.....great job is done

Last edited by a moderator:
^^dont be silly. It's not Islamic to go round shooting unarmed people and not letting a neutral jury decide on guilt and type of punishment.

Look at this movie clearly showing the facts and figures and why he got shot by the rangers at his hand only ....and the rangers realli did the right thing cuz our COURTS cant do justice nomore....

from the movie it showz that he admitted the burgulary crime " saying I was Mujboor to do that"

so the rangerz did the right thing shot at his hand....gave him the punishment....right away .....cuz in the court he would have got away through bribery...anywayz...
I appreciate the Rangerz action ...Alhamdolillah....Rangerz followed the Islamic law...Masha-Allah....After this incident nobody gonna mess with the Islamic Laws the Laws of Allah SBWT....Insha-Allah......:)

I guess the US trainers gave excellent training to our Rangers and other forces...to do justice right away ...and the $$$ by US is working excellently ....Masha-Allah.....great job is done

You are a sick man. Stop mixing Islam with this act. People like you degrade the name of Islam. :sick:

Last edited:

Happens everywhere in the world. Pretty stupid to give it a religious anything.

P.S The cops smashed this guys phone before he took the mem card out and put it in his mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karachi has law and order issues , the MQM runs the place like a fiefdom , they have divided Karachi in sectors and each sector has a sector commander. These sector commanders are 18-20 year old chokras that stop vehicles , ask them why they are there and should the driver not co-operate they rob them or even kill them. They also shoot at ranger patrols , there is a lot of that the rangers have to deal with in Karachi

Obviously what is shown in the video is graphic and if this boy was killed like this then there has to be an enquiry and also this sector commander business and no-go areas have to be eliminated from Karachi.

From the video it seems like he was shot in the leg he , they could have shot him in the head if they wanted him dead

Ok now no need to bring in the military into this. This only shows ones poor knowledge about the affairs. Rangers is a paramilitary force, at the best, similar to Police, similar training, same level of discipline and almost same dealings, only that they have the Officer lot from the army, though they do intake/enroll junior officers directly. So let;s not equate them with the 'military', Rangers comes under MoI, not MoD.

Ok now a big FU to Pakistan's army officers who were part of this.... because Rangers have the Officer lot from the army...

Seriously this made me sick... Its a shame by God that an armed Ranger is killing an unarmed man in broad daylight becoming judge, jury and executioner in public... Now the balance of justice would require that the entire group of Rangers who were present on this occassion be arrested and executed in public for this crime... but hey is nt that a joke... the army is above the law in our country... and the very reason why the elite of our armed forces are resisting the call to change in our country by not initiating the changes that people are demanding from them, is because in these changes the armed forces shall be made accountable and these people do not want to be accountable before anyone...

Shoot me if you see an iota of justice taking place in this case... lanat ho yaar in logon par...

Rangers, Army or Police is supposed to DEFEND Pakistan... with these incidents it can be clearly seen that they are actually ATTACKING Pakistan... its laws, its values, its people (in this case a criminal who had a toy gun)...

And some wonder why the TTP has support amongst the tribals... heh

I dont know what kind of society we live in? A messed up country where some fed us that we live in a ''Madina-e-sani'' and these rangers are a part of some ''Holy'' army,I say Bullshit.A reform is needed more than ever or we all will suffer,Let alone our coming generations.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Have you ever heard of something called ''Extra judiciary killings?''

Been saying this for quite some time to brainless Zaid Hamid followers... Most certainly Pakistan Army are "our boys" and we are ready to stand behind them in thick and thin... BUT "our boys" dont dictate whats right and wrong... If you want to bring Islam into the mix then despite the fact that younger generation of our officers are devoted Muslims, the Pak Army due to the idiots in the lead at present, continues to project a very secularist color to the world... Its all about accountability... The Army inshaAllah has to be made accountable so disasters such as Musharaf, Kiyani and these incidents do not take place...

Karachi has a history if violence , law enforcement personnel have been targeted many time from roof tops and in plain sight also so there can be unfortunate incidents like this one from the law enforcement side also but there will be enquiry into this which cannot be said about acts terrorists and other scum directed at law enforcement personal

Some people just find excuses to blame the army, may be they failed the ISSB and never got selected for the forces and have pent up frustrations that they vent out against the army.

Karachi has a history if violence , law enforcement personnel have been targeted many time from roof tops and in plain sight also so there can be unfortunate incidents like this one from the law enforcement side also but there will be enquiry into this which cannot be said about acts terrorists and other scum directed at law enforcement personal

Some people just find excuses to blame the army, may be they failed the ISSB and never got selected for the forces and have pent up frustrations that they vent out against the army.

Dude their criticism is acceptable until they see some justice happening...

did anybody notice that what the first person, who says "moo ooper karo', is holding in his hands. It seems a pistol.

Been saying this for quite some time to brainless Zaid Hamid followers... Most certainly Pakistan Army are "our boys" and we are ready to stand behind them in thick and thin... BUT "our boys" dont dictate whats right and wrong... If you want to bring Islam into the mix then despite the fact that younger generation of our officers are devoted Muslims, the Pak Army due to the idiots in the lead at present, continues to project a very secularist color to the world... Its all about accountability... The Army inshaAllah has to be made accountable so disasters such as Musharaf, Kiyani and these incidents do not take place...

you would be more credible if your agenda wasnt so obvious.

severe punishments are needed. but a wider investigation is also needed. Creating what you'd like to see in Pakistan won't change anything. just add accountability and the problem is solved. no need to be religious or secular. accountability solves all these things.

Back
Top Bottom