What's new

Range is never an issue, we can hit any city in the world: DRDO Chief.

I get to decide the time to ...... in short you get to have NO say in it. Get it ?

Before preaching try implementing the same yourself... (if you do then do not try to tell me what i should do - Ie do not quote me further :P)

@nair please stop arguing with this troll.
Who has said anything about terrorizing anyone with a big stick ?

Stop this stupid strawman argument. Our capability is more important than our 'image'. This is not a beauty contest.

I am from those who believe that others have no business telling me what I should say or what I should do.

Especially losers who have done nothing with their lives and yet insist on telling others how to behave.

I did not mean reduce payload. I suspect the payload is not really 3 ton and the range is not really 6000 km. That is just an eyewaash for the general public and reduce the alarm factor.

The attempt is going to be to increase decoys and other ABM evading tech and increase the number of warheads.

India already has significant breakthrough in micro grain propellant. It is as good as anywhere else in the world. We developed CL-20 in 2009 and ONC in 2010.

Why ? He has earn more rights to say all this than you have the right to post worthless comments in pdf.

Why not take your own advice ??

India isn't exactly all the way there with micro-grain propellants but then that's a matter of arguing in relative terms, what we have and what is coming up soon is enough in that respect.

Most definitely a higher throw weight will be under consideration for executing ABM saturation with the use of multiple decoys.

As to whether the stated range exceeds the actual effective range, that hardly matters, we have what we need and when we feel the need to increase the employment envelope then we shall strive towards that too.

For that we do not need missiles. A Strong Tall Wall and second layer of Electrified barb wire Fence is enough.

You may not such a retarded person........but God Dam you are trying to be one and the only one....!!!!:kiss3:

For making the first stage motor of of the Agni -VI missile fully composite, testing and validating it and then putting it in the redesigned missile.

Project on all composite missile is on. i.e First stage of Agni V composite is under development.

Infact Agni III has the capability to hit over 10,000 KM away. You have to reduce the payload to a single TN device.

Actually Agni II,III,VI,V can hit all areas of our concern.

Last edited:
India isn't exactly all the way there with micro-grain propellants but then that's a matter of arguing in relative terms, what we have and what is coming up soon is enough in that respect.

Most definitely a higher throw weight will be under consideration for executing ABM saturation with the use of multiple decoys.

As to whether the stated range exceeds the actual effective range, that hardly matters, we have what we need and when we feel the need to increase the employment envelope then we shall strive towards that too.

There was a scholarly paper published by a US based Indian who had returned back to India and was working with DRDO. There he had mentioned DRDO's break through with HTPB propellant, oxidizers and binders that was at par with rest of the world. I will dig it up and post it here.

More importantly replacing the margin steel in first stage motor with composite is what is going to reduce the weight by a large margin and thereby increasing the range.

If DRDO wants to retain the skill it has built up over the years, it has to continue with this evolutionary process and build better missiles. Smaller, lighter and with longer range. Better decoys and ABM avoidance techniques too.

There is enough critical mass now so even without naming a enemy, DRDO will continue to push the envelop on missile design.

You may not such a retarded person........but God Dam you are trying to be one and the only one....!!!!:kiss3:

No. I am drawing boundaries so that such retards do not approach me and make small talk.

There was a scholarly paper published by a US based Indian who had returned back to India and was working with DRDO. There he had mentioned DRDO's break through with HTPB propellant, oxidizers and binders that was at par with rest of the world. I will dig it up and post it here.

More importantly replacing the margin steel in first stage motor with composite is what is going to reduce the weight by a large margin and thereby increasing the range.

If DRDO wants to retain the skill it has built up over the years, it has to continue with this evolutionary process and build better missiles. Smaller, lighter and with longer range. Better decoys and ABM avoidance techniques too.

There is enough critical mass now so even without naming a enemy, DRDO will continue to push the envelop on missile design.

No. I am drawing boundaries so that such retards do not approach me and make small talk.

Who witnessed the IInd test of Agni V were amazed to see the BMD type of acceleration soon on take off. It is an indicator of redesigned first with high impulse motor or new fuel in first stage.

Agni-VI will be the good addition in Indian missile arsenal. India should look to modernise its existing missile arsenal and concentrate on 5000 km SLBM.

That is absolutely correct, as far as not being on par is concerned, I was referring to the industrial output of CL-20 and some considerations with our production chain. While better vehicles will still require work it is no longer requisite to engage in ab initio development, in that sense critical mass has indeed been reached and the GOI now needs to calibrate its policy to ensure that the accrued building blocks can be exploited and built upon while keeping our "hands clean". The latter is confined to a very simplistic scheme at the moment rather than being a holistic and broader plan to ensure that we can invest in such sectors without raising any hackles so as to keep the status quo.

Agni-VI will be the good addition in Indian missile arsenal. India should look to modernise its existing missile arsenal and concentrate on 5000 km SLBM.

K-15 is already operationalised and has been test fired from our Nuke Sub Arihant.

K-4 test was supposed to have taken place in Aug-Sept 2013. Its all very hush hush so no news might be good news. :D

Seems there are lot of angles for a single male person here in pdf. one technical guy, one insecure religious bigot, one troll of a particular section in pdf and a chat guy.

K-15 is already operationalised and has been test fired from our Nuke Sub Arihant.

K-4 test was supposed to have taken place in Aug-Sept 2013. Its all very hush hush so no news might be good news. :D

And when did that happened ??

That is absolutely correct, as far as not being on par is concerned, I was referring to the industrial output of CL-20 and some considerations with our production chain. While better vehicles will still require work it is no longer requisite to engage in ab initio development, in that sense critical mass has indeed been reached and the GOI now needs to calibrate its policy to ensure that the accrued building blocks can be exploited and built upon while keeping our "hands clean". The latter is confined to a very simplistic scheme at the moment rather than being a holistic and broader plan to ensure that we can invest in such sectors without raising any hackles so as to keep the status quo.

I think the short term road map is clear. Agni -VI with 3 ton payload and 6000 km range :wink:

SLBM series : K-15 with 750 km range, K-4 with 3,500 km range and K-5 with >5000km range.

I am told that the SLBM will restrict their length to 13m or less to ensure fitment in Submarine.

And when did that happened ??

K-15 ? Sometime in Aug 2013.

Back
Top Bottom