What's new

Range is never an issue, we can hit any city in the world: DRDO Chief.

DRDO cheif... Apna Moo Bandh rakhne keliye kya lega??????

should i send you 'bori' to help you out in your future missions about DRDO chief ..... :devil:

Jute_Bag.jpg

anyway I don't think it is a surprising revelation .... after Agni V and launching of satellites in space India have required technological base for this project .... but don't know why DRDO chief is giving a timeline of two and half year for any such development ...... they do not have to reinvent the wheel ...then why a gape of 21/2 years ..... :coffee:

should i send you 'bori' to help you out in your future missions about DRDO chief ..... :devil:
anyway I don't think it is a surprising revelation .... after Agni V and launching of satellites in space India have required technological base for this project but .... but don't know why DRDO chief is giving a timeline of two and half year for any such development ...... they do not have to reinvent the wheal ...then why a gape of 21/2 years ..... :coffee:

For making the first stage motor of of the Agni -VI missile fully composite, testing and validating it and then putting it in the redesigned missile.

Only if the missiles too were as big as their mouths... it would be so different!

No missile in the world is going to take off with a 3 Ton warhead. That is the payload of a satellite launcher. What it really means is the actual payload will be 1500 kg, and the range goes up considerably.

Not true.

Agni III can hit 4500 KM away with 2490 KG warhead.

Why ? He has earn more rights to say all this than you have the right to post worthless comments in pdf.

Why not take your own advice ??

If you are not able understand the context of the post then the best thing to do is keep your BS to yourself.... Btw spend some more time here you will understand the context soon....

when you have a big stick in your hand, that does not mean you have to terrorize every one and make enemies out of them. India do have a good image on world stage as a peaceful and responsible nation we should not do damage to that. We have shown our stick with Agni 5 which is more than enough.
You have answered your own question.

Our Missiles are to defend against ALL kinds of bullying. Having a Big Stick ensure you have lots of friends.

I did not mean reduce payload. I suspect the payload is not really 3 ton and the range is not really 6000 km. That is just an eyewaash for the general public and reduce the alarm factor.

The attempt is going to be to increase decoys and other ABM evading tech and increase the number of warheads.

India already has significant breakthrough in micro grain propellant. It is as good as anywhere else in the world. We developed CL-20 in 2009 and ONC in 2010.

Why ? He has earn more rights to say all this than you have the right to post worthless comments in pdf.

Why not take your own advice ??

You forget fuel air Explosive like mini Nuke.

If you are not able understand the context of the post then the best thing to do is keep your BS to yourself.... Btw spend some more time here you will understand the context soon....

Oh I understand enough to recognize cowards who have capitulated to chinese bullying about 'Talk less and do more' bullshit :lol:

Oh I understand enough to recognize cowards who have capitulated to chinese bullying about 'Talk less and do more' bullshit :lol:

So you are from those who believe talk more do less??? or from those list who want every aspect of indian missiles to be available to the entire world.....

when you have a big stick in your hand, that does not mean you have to terrorize every one and make enemies out of them. India do have a good image on world stage as a peaceful and responsible nation we should not do damage to that. We have shown our stick with Agni 5 which is more than enough.

Who has said anything about terrorizing anyone with a big stick ?

Stop this stupid strawman argument. Our capability is more important than our 'image'. This is not a beauty contest.

So you are from those who believe talk more do less??? or from those list who want every aspect of indian missiles to be available to the entire world.....

I am from those who believe that others have no business telling me what I should say or what I should do.

Especially losers who have done nothing with their lives and yet insist on telling others how to behave.

Last edited:
Who has said anything about terrorizing anyone with a big stick ?

Stop this stupid strawman argument. Our capability is more than our 'image'. This is not a beauty contest.

I am from those who believe that others have no business telling me what I should say or what I should do.

Especially losers who have done nothing with their lives and yet insist on telling others how to behave.

Well then i guess its time that you really do what you believe in.....

Back
Top Bottom