What's new

Rang De Basanti

One of the best comments:

If Indians dancing on the place is called victory, we can have nothing but victory any time as anything short of an asteroid hitting Madhya Pradesh or a Pralaya from the Himalayas can kill all the Indians.

Yes, that SOB failed. But so did we, in extracting revenge for the fallen and ensuring justice for the injured.

If Indians dancing on the place is called victory, we can have nothing but victory any time as anything short of an asteroid hitting Madhya Pradesh or a Pralaya from the Himalayas can kill all the Indians.

Yes, that SOB failed. But so did we, in extracting revenge for the fallen and ensuring justice for the injured.

Thambi,freeavidu.

nothing beats the spirit of Amchi Mumbai, NOTHING !!!!!!

BS.

That is one of the most over-used and grossly insensitive phrases in India w.r.t to the Mumbaikar's famed resilience to terrorism.

Frankly, what other choice do they have, except to be 'resilient' ?

Quoting Nasrudeen Shah from his movie, Wednesday - "We are resilient by force, not by choice".

Thambi,freeavidu.
:lol: :disagree:

I love VT,i went there veryday,i wud slaughter Kasab and all his direct and indirect bosses.

You fail too understand the point. What revenge do you speak of? Isnt all thats happening (with more to come) to the perpetrators enough, without India having to fire a single shot?

India exists and prospers, despite numerous attempts to vanquish it for thousands of years. Not because we seek revenge, but because of our spirit. And yes, we are known to punish those who harm us. Karma is a beetch

BS.

That is one of the most over-used and grossly insensitive phrases in India w.r.t to the Mumbaikar's famed resilience to terrorism.

Quoting Nasrudeen Shah from his movie, Wednesday - "We are resilient by force, not by choice".

Machi,nee anga vaazhandu paaru,ippo summa iru.

Namma aalu naeraya very irukkan anga,proudly.

Machi,nee anga vaazhandu paaru,ippo summa iru.

Namma aalu naeraya very irukkan anga,proudly.

Pangali...moonu varusham anga kuppa kottirukken...Naan anga ponadhu 26/11 mudinchu oru varathula. So I know a little abt Mumbai :angel:

Anyway with such a spineless Govt, I can't expect anything else. So yeah, Freeya vidu, mame.

Pangali...moonu varusham anga kuppa kottirukken...Naan anga ponadhu 26/11 mudinchu oru varathula. So I know a little abt Mumbai :angel:

Anyway with such a spineless Govt, I can't expect anything else. So yeah, Freeua vidu, mame.

sari ippo freea vidu,ippo summa iru,unna paatha thevan maadhiri theriyidhu,anyway,ippo freeavidu.

BS.

:lol: :disagree:

You have to be from Mumbai to understand the spirit of this city, there is truly no city in the world like it. The way mumbai came together after 26/11 is an example to the world, I would recommend you do some more research before your come to a conclusion. Bollywood is the last place you need to borrow lines from.

Back
Top Bottom