What's new

Rang De Basanti

Kuchh Baat Hai Ke Hasti Mit’ti Nahin Hamari Sadiyon Raha Hai Dushman Daur-e-Zamaan Hamara. - Allama Iqbal

You have to be from Mumbai to understand the spirit of this city, there is truly no city in the world like it. The way mumbai came together after 26/11 is an example to the world, I would recommend you do some more research before your come to a conclusion. Bollywood is the last place you need to borrow lines from.

**** it dude,I use to do the 7.20 am to 8.15 am Dombivali-CST Routine and i want to do it again,so badly.

Yeh Sattu Milaale,Yeh Rang tuh Khilaale.

Quoting some comment on this same video there:

What a brilliant idea !! The true spirit of mumbai.......the true spirit of India....take that terrorists....

Ya true sprit of mumbai or should i say true spirit of nakam coward (kayar) Indian quam which celebrates the terror attack at its citizen at cst by singing and dancing.Madarchodn kuch to sharam karo bujdilon.A True spirit of brave quam is that it remembers every single attack on it and pays back in 100 times in cold blood vendetta.

The terrorists have wanted to break the spirit of togetherness since decades now. By doing this, mumbaikars showed that they will not let the terrorists succeed in achieving what they wanted to....that is causing communal unrest, scaring people, disrupting daily life. Don't be mistaken my friend. Not a single indian has forgotten the heroes of 26/11.

And we never will.

This comment has received too many negative votes
u know wat ur so called spirit of mumbai shows?yes it shows the cowardice of indian quom.Aquom which sings and dances like hijara(eunuch) on the slaughter of its own people at the place where they were slaughtered.>i'm wondering y this spirit of mumbai was not shown by dancing in front of taj and trident when 3 days of slaughter went on.y did u call nsg commandos to kill terrorists.AAch thoo shame on mumbai spirit and candle kissers.

i am so happy to see smile on faces of people....this is what it was all about..loved it..

Props to the first girl.

Must have been awkward as heck for her to just start dancing in the middle of a busy train station :lol:

If Indians dancing on the place is called victory, we can have nothing but victory any time as anything short of an asteroid hitting Madhya Pradesh or a Pralaya from the Himalayas can kill all the Indians.

Yes, that SOB failed. But so did we, in extracting revenge for the fallen and ensuring justice for the injured.

No.. We didnt...

You have to be from Mumbai to understand the spirit of this city, there is truly no city in the world like it. The way mumbai came together after 26/11 is an example to the world, I would recommend you do some more research before your come to a conclusion. Bollywood is the last place you need to borrow lines from.

Trust me when I say I have lived in Mumbai - and its spirit of resilience is only for the candle-kissers from bandra (w), Marine drive and colaba wallahs. Not for the andheri(E), kurla & dharavi wallahs. They have no other choice in life but to exercise their "spirit of resilience".

Though I agree with your statement it's a world in itself..a microcosm of India.

Anyway I don't want to spoil the thread with my rants.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

No.. We didnt...

:disagree:

I would honestly like to know what you thought was our revenge.

The spirit of Mumbai is fine.

The thing is though, that 10 Pakistani kids came in a rubber dinghy and raped our country. Literally.

And we could not do jack.

Today we are talking of peace with the same Pakistanis, calling their PM a man of peace. The same man who defends those who slaughtered our countrymen to pieces not very long ago.

I still remember how bad I cried on 26/11. The incident left a scar on the minds of millions of Indians.

And what did we do?

Jack.

We are a soft country. One that doesn't value either its living or its dead.

I will never forget what a friend of mine who is in the Army told me, "In India, an alive soldier is worthless and a dead soldier is priceless."

Back
Top Bottom