What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
aur batao...kahan kahan tehray lahore main....

mostly stayed at johar town with relatives and some with friends near food street...enjoyed staying at lahore over all....dude u and Neo come to peshawar yaar,or let me invite u both on my marriage party in march....kissi nu dassi na:P

ok guys see ya tomorrow....:wave:
and listen to the lyrics of this song...dont watch the video;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oye chupa rustum!! :sniper:
Yeh shadi ka shakkar kab se shuruh hogaya?
Loveria ho gaya kiya? :smitten:

Oye chupa rustum!! :sniper:
Yeh shadi ka shakkar kab se shuruh hogaya?
Loveria ho gaya kiya? :smitten:

nai yaar loveria nahi hoa....malaria ho jayga shadi ke baad...m personally not in favor of getting married but DAD ka hukum to manna parta hai na yaar!!:coffee:

To larki ko dekha aur pasand kiya ya nahin..?
Baat hui is se..? :what:

mostly stayed at johar town with relatives and some with friends near food street...enjoyed staying at lahore over all....dude u and Neo come to peshawar yaar,or let me invite u both on my marriage party in march....kissi nu dassi na:P

vaa ji vaa..mubarikaan..mubarikaan...loshay loshay....

yaar...gosht wosht to hoga hi..alu bukhara chatni na bhoolna....

will be travelling to pakistan for my brother in laws wedding in feb. march
so if ime there, ill definitely come.

Kachay ghost ki pathani Biryani, gola kabab, chapli kabab, sajjhi, raita...yummie!

munh main pani aa raha hay...o my god, i want to go to a shaadi...and when i was living in pakistan, i used to find shaadis such a drag and bore....ab qadar hoti hay.

Main aaya to pathan naach karoonga vay!

kabuli pilaw bhi hota hay?

Kabuli pulao shadi mai nahi khatay, yeh ghareloo dish hai. Kachay gosht ki biryani aur murgh karhai taftaan ke saath zyada popular hain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom