What's new

Random songs and videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xeric -i seen some of these looooooool

isnt it those dirty dancing - mujra videos in youtube ? looooooooooool. crazy man crazzzyyy !!!!debbie does dallas

arre sombody get my scotch and - tie the gajra on my wrist,

arrre E enigma bhai ka majama jamya rahe !!!! lol .

dont know why these fat women showoff their lard.

i bet if some kureshi see him, she will be hanging in his shop over the cooking biryani !!!!

i heard sometime back that these 'dual meaning' songs have been banned here actually!

BTW, they were unappealingly stupid!

xeric as soon as they banned it there in Lahore!! they all them hommie got them cribs in - TOLLYWOOD- i.e sount indian movies.
you see so much lard onb women and hero with mustache .lol

Well that's surprising that the South 'copied' it from us.

But guess what it is the favorite time pass of in most of Punjab.

SIR NEO. now....... no one come in this thread i dedicate this song to this thread .so sad......for me ilovef16 .thunder .darkstar .neo. no one come back ahhhh:tsk:

Last edited by a moderator:
neo check this out brother.

Branding blunder gives Russia-Nigeria energy linkup a bad name

It probably seemed a good idea at the time. But Russia's attempt to create a joint gas venture with Nigeria is set to become one of the classic branding disasters of all time ‑ after the new company was named Nigaz.

lol imagine in one of your night out with frendz :“I tell you, I’m so sick of working for bloody Nigaz!”
Branding blunder gives Russia-Nigeria energy linkup a bad name | World news | guardian.co.uk

Reactions: Neo
LOL@ mujra song

Engineer sahiba singing...
Peeli patti aur raja jaani ki dunya gol hai....unko yeh lagta hai k ab wo nahi hain...par woh toh hai...:bunny:

by Noori:enjoy:

yeh dunya gol hai..<drum drum>... yeh dunya gol hai ...<drum drum>
peeli patti aur raja jaani kuch gumsum gumsum hain:bunny:

I'm bored outta my mind thats why I'm singing:undecided:

its like - one of those monkey man dance - lol which i saw as kid --

saadi karega ????

drum drum drrrumm!!!!

neo check this out brother.

Branding blunder gives Russia-Nigeria energy linkup a bad name

It probably seemed a good idea at the time. But Russia's attempt to create a joint gas venture with Nigeria is set to become one of the classic branding disasters of all time &#8209; after the new company was named Nigaz.

lol imagine in one of your night out with frendz :“I tell you, I’m so sick of working for bloody Nigaz!”
Branding blunder gives Russia-Nigeria energy linkup a bad name | World news | guardian.co.uk

Lol...good one. :tup:

Btw, South Korea's largest private carrier, Asiana had to change the brandname for almost same reason. It was launched as "Air Seoul"...now try to say that with Korean accent. ;) :rofl:

a big time blunder by Microsoft

probably the worst ad campaign in history of marketing. reminds me of terrance and phillips humor from southpark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom