What's new

Rampant Hate Speech Against Bangladesh & It's People In This Subsection : My Two Cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it bhai

These guys are innocent. Fooled by evil Pakistan you know. Masoom hain na

Itnai massom hain k poori federal cabinet is full of pashtuns but still they are oppressed. There are more of them in Karachi than in Kabul. But still they are innocent an oppressed

Now there biggest complaint is that Pakistan bombed Pashtuns.

But then support PTM who are supported by Ashraf Ghani. Same Ashraf Ghani whose military has killed more civilians than Taliban and ISIS combined in year 2019.

but still they support PTM and Ashraf ghani

Innocent after all :)
Bahi wo wakat nahi bhoolta,kesey kesey laal in ke masomiyat kai bais hum nai gunwa diye hain.
Karachi jesa khoobsurat shehar 1980 kai baad sai ro ro kar in ke masomiyat ke guwai deta hai.

Bahi wo wakat nahi bhoolta,kesey kesey laal in ke masomiyat kai bais hum nai gunwa diye hain.
Karachi jesa khoobsurat shehar 1980 kai baad sai ro ro kar in ke masomiyat ke guwai deta hai.

I still remember a PIA engineer who died in Karachi airport attack owned and claimed by some gandu sitting in Waziristan. The only son of his father. He was classmate of one of my school friend. But still we never attacked pashtuns for that here in Karachi. Never hated them

Now the evil is Pakistan and we living in Sindh and Punjab

Yeh to masoom hain becharay

I still remember a PIA engineer who died in Karachi airport attack owned and claimed by some gandu sitting in Waziristan. The only son of his father. He was classmate of one of my school friend. But still we never attacked pashtuns for that here in Karachi. Never hated them

Now the evil is Pakistan and we living in Sindh and Punjab

Yeh to masoom hain becharay
Sigh,i remember many faces i have lost.

Sigh,i remember many faces i have lost.

There are so many

I also remember Lieutenant Arsalan. Again only son of his father and whose father passed away 6 months after his martyrdom because he couldn't handle the sorrow

So many faces. That attack on parade lane mosque. The martyrs as young as 7 years old. I remember them

Even Shiekh Mujeeb (whose fan this guy is) would have been doing the same as Pakistan or more even if someone would have done 1 parade lane mosque kind of attack in Dhaka or Chittagong

But we are evil. Pakistan is evil

These guys are masoom. Used by evil Pakistan

There are so many
I also remember Lieutenant Arsalan. Again only son of his father and whose father passed away 6 months after his martyrdom because he couldn't handle the sorrow
So many faces. That attack on parade lane mosque. The martyrs as young as 7 years old. I remember them
Even Shiekh Mujeeb (whose fan this guy is) would have been doing the same as Pakistan or more even if someone would have done 1 parade lane mosque kind of attack in Dhaka or Chittagong
But we are evil. Pakistan is evil
These guys are masoom. Used by evil Pakistan
The day they would let go their white,5000 year old,never conqured and best people in universe grandeur,things would be fine in areas they live in.

The day they would let go their white,5000 year old,never conqured and best people in universe grandeur,things would be fine in areas they live in.

Not going to happen

Kalia Punjabis can't let them change that

Wonder kalia bengalis can help them change that or not

@fisher1

You should probably ask Brave Qabilis about sheltering Uzbak,Arab and many other groups of foreign fighters and than thousands of them ended up being suicide bombers and foot soldiers of TTP against state of Pakistan.

@jaibi @The Eagle @Slav Defence Can i know reason behind allowing this PTM piece of propaganda on PDF.
I said it many times that this sub-forum is being used as a tool / vehicle to cleverly stir separatism in Pakistan. They try to imply that Punjabis are the prime villain who oppress other ethnic groups in Pakistan and their separatism originates from legitimate grievances. Very smart move indeed.

Not going to happen

Kalia Punjabis can't let them change that

Wonder kalia bengalis can help them change that or not
Well,i have already seen many of them crying over kaliya dal khor fouj being successful against white race.
These Benglis complain about racism but they really have no idea what person shedding tears thinks about them.

I said it many times that this sub-forum is being used as a tool / vehicle to cleverly stir separatism in Pakistan. They try to imply that Punjabis are the prime villain who oppress other ethnic groups in Pakistan and their separatism originates from legitimate grievances. Very smart move indeed.

Yup it is the same old manjan

Evil Punjabis and Sindhis. Innocent ethnic minorities

We were used like guinea pigs, terrorists were created by none other than Pakistan..

Well, you chose to be what you are ... No one forced you to be mercenaries

You were taking money from the Brits for Jihad against the Russies when Pakistan wasn't even there on the world map.

...The Afridi Mullahs of Khyber were the responsibility of the political agent, Bacon. Cunningham had a long standing relationship with Maulvi Barkatullah, the leader of the Mujahideen:

My arrangement uptil now with him [Maulvi Barkatullah of Asmos] has been that he comes to see me once or twice a year. Barkatullah said he could also do a good deal through ten or twelve Maulvis in different places throughout Bajaur Mohmand country.... I paid him Rs 1000. I asked him to recruit ten or twelve Maulvis from Bajaur within this amount, and contact me in a couple of months.
Diaries of Sir George Cunningham, the British Governor of NWFP

There are genuine grievances of people when it comes to state but in many cases,behavior of people is prime cause behind these.
But you are on spot.

There are genuine grievances of people when it comes to state but in many cases,behavior of people is prime cause behind these.
But you are on spot.

The formula remains the same. Just hire mercenaries to kill civilians and let the army react to stop the rampage. You have now a legitimate grievance and start a separatist movement. This is a classic playbook from Hegelian dialectic in action.

Beautiful thread, however, wishful thinking.

Bangladesh separating from us is the best thing that's happened to Bangladesh, i am happy for you!. However, it is sad because we could have easily avoided this.

Now as a Pashtun, i can tell you that what Bangladesh went through, Balochistan and especially KPK aka NWFP has gone through. We were used like guinea pigs, terrorists were created by none other than Pakistan then this vicious dictator Musharaff bombed us. I can never forget that era, it was a nightmare. Our own army was bombing us, they had CIA, even blackwater roaming freely, killing people and on the other hand, terrorists were blowing us up. If we had a Mujeeb ur Rehman, we would have separated. Even the army youngsters who were slaughtered and martyred didn't want to fight, why would they? The enemy was none other than Muslim and a Pakistani. Nobody knew who was a martyr.

I received a negative rating on this forum because i spoke against Musharaff. To many who didn't get bombed in other provinces, he is a hero. They don't give a crap about the suffering of Pashtuns besides a mere, it was sad.

Don't get me wrong, i am glad to be part of Pakistan and we didn't get separated. My point simply is Pakistan tried very best to make KPK another Bangladesh. Even today, we get treated like a step brother. Something bad in Punjab and Sindh and media goes crazy, same thing in KPK and Balochistan and nothing on media. Mainstream channels don't even give coverage to KPK and Balochistan, they're all focused on Punjab and Sindh.

So i can very easily tell what Bangladesh was going through at the time. The difference is we have made a compromise and just accepted that we're an inferior province who don't deserve the attention whereas Bangladeshi people weren't willing to compromise and get in line. Mujeeb ur Rehman also won and rightly deserved to be PM.

The injustice has always been there. Pakistan is an unjust country. That's why we've separatists to this day even in KPK exploiting the differential inferior treatment KPK receives and exploits it. I hope they don't succeed because despite everything, we stand stronger united. And that's what the enemy wants.

Now, if we actually treated Bangladeshis like our brothers, today Pakistan could have been at a very different place. We're weaker divided. But we're nationalistic so what the state says is superior to Islam and Islam says to be just even if it goes against your own self.

You get hatred because you broke off, nobody wants to listen to the injustices you suffered. You're traitors because you didn't get in line and accept to be treated inferior.

Just look at where Bangladesh is and Pakistan is today and you get the picture. We never had any good person as a leader after Jinnah. We are hostages of military.

I am probably going to get banned or negative ratings because my opinion like this is not allowed. We aren't supposed to voice our mistreatments and injustices or we get labelled as traitors. Just be nationalistic, never admit the injustices and blame Bangladesh and everyone else but Pakistan for the wrongs. So as a Bangladeshi, you're going to get treated far worse. You're going to get blamed for 71.

Maybe it's the cynic in me but i don't think your thread is going to change anything. Our state has no interest in mending ways with Bangladesh and so we don't either. You're the traitors who broke Pakistan and colluded with India and you will stay that way for any nationalistic Pakistan. The rest of fools like me who believe in Ummah, you will get love from us but then again, you always had love and respect of people like me regardless of this thread, just because you're Muslims and Muslims are our brothers not Mushriks who mock God.
83602927_2545978972180938_5795006111849381888_n.jpg

This post is a beautiful masterpiece painted with colours of raw pain.

From 1947-1958
Pakistan had 3 Bengali Prime Ministers (combined tenure > 5 years)
and 2 Punjabi Prime Ministers (tenure < 2 years)

From 1948-1958
Pakistan had 2 Bengali Governor Generals (> 6 years)
and 1 Punjabi (of Pasthun descent) Governor General (tenure > 3 years)

From 1958-1971
Pakistan was ruled by Pashtun dictators

From 1947-1971
Pakistan had 5 Army chiefs, none of them Punjabi

From 1947-1971
Bengalis had 42% quota in civil services, Punjabis 24%

Punjabis were not oppressors back then,
Punjabis are not oppressors now

Last edited:
From 1947-1958
Pakistan had 3 Bengali Prime Ministers (combined tenure > 5 years)
and 2 Punjabi Prime Ministers (tenure < 2 years)

From 1948-1958
Pakistan had 2 Bengali Governor Generals (> 6 years)
and 1 Punjabi (of Pasthun descent) Governor General (tenure > 3 years)

From 1958-1971
Pakistan was ruled by Pashtun dictators

From 1947-1971
Pakistan had 5 Army chiefs, none of them Punjabi

From 1947-1971
Bengalis had 42% quota in civil services, Punjabis 24%

Punjabis were not oppressors back then,
Punjabis are not oppressors now

Enemies of Pakistan don't like statistics when it goes against their theses. Stats are only to be used :
A. Chest thumping — we are number one in ........
B. We are oppressed despite we constitute x%
C. We achieved x% ( ?) growth because there is an increase from 0 to 1.

In a nutshell, there are lies , damn lies and there are statistics as noted by Mark Twain. Statistics is the most abused tool in the history of mathematics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom