What's new

Ramadan Special Show: Astaghfaar with Veena Malik promo

Lolx.. The Mullah actually went easy on her from the very beginning. He started praising her beauty.. :what: Loo Dassoo.. :rofl:

i open for positive not for be izzati mam
Thread kholi aur 2 page main itani beizzati karwa di aur kahatay hain ki positive thread hai.now u have to defend her for every negative comment against her.

Do you still think no data can be recovered after you delete it....one can easily retrieve it with free available recovering softwares even from a formatted hard disk..............:rofl:

mery pass 500gb ki external hai jis per sab ko shak hai ager kholo to defence files or images ke ilawa kuch nhi mily ga :hitwall:

lol...you are the supplier....pirated cds bana ke bech dete ho :p

wo main nhi zara opeer dekh wo hai :rofl:

mery pass 500gb ki external hai jis per sab ko shak hai ager kholo to defence files or images ke ilawa kuch nhi mily ga :hitwall:
Def.pk universe doesn't revolve around you Mr. Imran....:rofl:...I was talking about Don............:lol:

I never sell pirated cds...not even buy them, i use torrent and I seed it too.......these old tricks are for OLD MAN mentioned above.......:rofl:

film chor ker khay gee kya bechari ? tum shadi ker lo or gher main rakho usy araam se

mairay mat mari gaye hai itni baray dramay kay sath shadi karo :p:P:P

bhai film har koi karta hai par achi wali karlo har itni gandi film na karo jis ka center piece apki chest hai os ka gana tu apnay dekha hoga jo recently release howa hai:p:P

Do you still think no data can be recovered after you delete it....one can easily retrieve it with free available recovering softwares even from a formatted hard disk..............:rofl:

For this you have to reach to my hard disk you really think you can do it. :D

Yeah we know...jo kiya khud ke saath kiya fir delete kar diya.............:rofl:

Don bhai you are on killing spree of jokes.

You looks like my fellow in this field. :lol:

I never sell pirated cds...not even buy them, i use torrent and I seed it too.......these old tricks are for OLD MAN mentioned above.......

loading is better it doesnt betray you cd on the other hand yeh hota hai ready ho kay bethay ho kamray mai excited aur cd na chalay:p:P

mairay mat mari gaye hai itni baray dramay kay sath shadi karo :p:P:P

bhai film har koi karta hai par achi wali karlo har itni gandi film na karo jis ka center piece apki chest hai os ka gana tu apnay dekha hoga jo recently release howa hai:p:P

nhi main films nhi dekhta but i am ready to maary her if she leave everything and just become good women after hajj once she live in peace and with family . its sound stupid ? in our home town one guy did it he marry a prostitute and now living very good life with her .:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom