What's new

Ramadan Special Show: Astaghfaar with Veena Malik promo

Kyon sirji ek taraf veena malik ki be-izzati karane ke liye thread bhi kholate ho aur yeh bhi boltay ho ki no one has right to point finger at her. bahut khoob.
foor me a person without any pretentions on religious topic is way better than people who pretend like amir liaqat.At least she talk straight than the dual personalities like liaqat.

i open for positive not for be izzati mam

Aila...what an acting....10 secs and a big drop of tear.....

oh bhaiya yeh acting nahi hoti warna har sad movie kay actors super hits hotay tears are faked dude

i open for positive not for be izzati mam

listen i get the point you can never know what goes in the heart and ofcourse ask for forgiveness none has the right to taunt or stop that but you know when you ask for forgiveness you dont exactly do it on a national tv after all what are you trying to prove its a matter between ALLAH and you why involve us are you saying that you are sorry not bcz of GOD but for your image

and number 2 hard to believe its not a stunt when she is doing a dirty film why doesnt she stop that before the drama

drama queen nothing more nothing less

Don Jaguar ko dekho tab se naa jane kitni baar ye video dekh chuka hai.....kuch likh bhi nahin raha.........ye bhi veena ke saath hi gunahon ko kabool karega jab tv show broadcast hoga.....:rofl:

listen i get the point you can never know what goes in the heart and ofcourse ask for forgiveness none has the right to taunt or stop that but you know when you ask for forgiveness you dont exactly do it on a national tv after all what are you trying to prove its a matter between ALLAH and you why involve us are you saying that you are sorry not bcz of GOD but for your image

and number 2 hard to believe its not a stunt when she is doing a dirty film why doesnt she stop that before the drama

drama queen nothing more nothing less

who told you ?
if you did wrong in public you have to ask forgiveness in public too if you did wrong in public you have to say i did it wrong in public too . i have no fever for her but i didn't opoose her she is free to ask forgiveness from GOD go hell humans . khud sara din yehi kam kerty hai or dosroon per fingers uthaty hai . everyone should remember how many time he-she have illegal sex in life before bashing her .

Don Jaguar ko dekho tab se naa jane kitni baar ye video dekh chuka hai.....kuch likh bhi nahin raha.........ye bhi veena ke saath hi gunahon ko kabool karega jab tv show broadcast hoga.....:rofl:

sab ki hard disks mobile check kero to sab ke pass bhut maal hai siway mery :rolleyes:

who told you ?
if you did wrong in public you have to ask forgiveness in public too if you did wrong in public you have to say i did it wrong in public too . i have no fever for her but i didn't opoose her she is free to ask forgiveness from GOD go hell humans . khud sara din yehi kam kerty hai or dosroon per fingers uthaty hai . everyone should remember how many time he-she have illegal sex in life before bashing her .

yeah great tell me meaning of the sorry if you still do a dirty film you expect forgiveness for the very things you will do later you know if she wants forgiveness stop that filming why doesnt he do that huh

if she was really sorry she wouldnt be trying this drama stunt which likh lo mairay say kay dramay kay start 10 sec mai hi pata chal jaye ga kay scripted hai :p:PP:p:P

anyway you have ur own opinion i have mine you say she is really sorry i say i womnt believe it until she leaves her film

Gunah mein kabool kerta hon lakin hypocrite nahi hon. Aur Pakistan ka naam badnam nahi kerta.

sab ki hard disks mobile check kero to sab ke pass bhut maal hai siway mery

i fond that hard to believe 4 hard disk rakhi hongi aur bhai mairay os pay mal milay ga par yeh nahi hollywood ka milay ga;)

Hahaha kuch nahi nikalay gaa meri hard disk se mein foran delete ker deta hon. :lol:
Do you still think no data can be recovered after you delete it....one can easily retrieve it with free available recovering softwares even from a formatted hard disk..............:rofl:

yeah great tell me meaning of the sorry if you still do a dirty film you expect forgiveness for the very things you will do later you know if she wants forgiveness stop that filming why doesnt he do that huh

if she was really sorry she wouldnt be trying this drama stunt which likh lo mairay say kay dramay kay start 10 sec mai hi pata chal jaye ga kay scripted hai :p:PP:p:P

anyway you have ur own opinion i have mine you say she is really sorry i say i womnt believe it until she leaves her film

ok this is good post i agree with you let have different view and we have no problem .same apply on veena too :lol:

film chor ker khay gee kya bechari ? tum shadi ker lo or gher main rakho usy araam se :D

Back
Top Bottom