What's new

Ramadan Special Show: Astaghfaar with Veena Malik promo

looooooooooooolollllllllllllll.............this is the news of the century...............

Jaisi language tum use kar rahay ho uss se to tumhara roza rakhna ya na rakhna sab baraabar hai.

Atleast she is not pretentious like those of Aamer Liaquat etc type.She says what she is and dont pretend.

Oh bhai maen koi marasi ya ****** ya tawaif nahen hun aur koi fahashi nai phela raha hun . Zara soch samajh k baat kar warna mun kala kar aur bhag . Maen ne nahaet ache andaz maen protest kiya aur tu ghusa ho gaya. And if u got angry with that word in my previous comment than it is not my fault she really is . Her actions speaks louder than the words

why do you think she is only pakistani women become naked ? lols daily 100s do it but off camera . every human make mistakes and judge by god not humans . its pakistani problem we start judging and even enforce punishment too as we are GOD .

Lol at her hypocrisy her dirty kannada film shooting is still running and on the very same time she want to do an islamic religious program, Its all about money my dear.

And you are not young enough that you can't understand.

i am failed to understand here are you guys GOD ? how the hell you guys have right to stop someone whom want tuba ? baki sab log neek paak hain pakistan main siway veena ke ? WTH is wrong with you guys ? she said i was wrong i did it wrong i want tuba oks . as many singers cricketers turn good muslims why not veena because she is women ?:rolleyes:

may eek Indian hoon aur cutter hindu par mujhe Pakistan say bohat sakh-khat wala pyaar hogaya hey aur ub may aainda kabhe PAkistan kay khelaaf kuch nahe kahooga

iska darasal matlab ye hey! em i right darlung ? :rofl:

Lol at her hypocrisy her dirty kannada film shooting is still running and on the very same time she want to do an islamic religious program, Its all about money my dear.

And you are not young enough that you can't understand.

no bodyknows whats going on inside her expect GOD and we are not those :disagree:

honestly how many of you dont do things secretly that are either prohibited in Islam or something against your social norms. I guess everyone does it or most of them....then why are you guys trying to judge whats wrong and whats forbidden and who is wrong and who is right. ..watch the show if you like it or just ignore it if you dont like it.

1101573113-1.gif

Veena Malik to host Ramadan show!?
Tuesday, 17 July 2012 18:42
E-mail Print PDF

Veena-Malik-Ramazan-ShowNIDA DAR

KARACHI: Promos for Veena Malik’s new TV show in Ramadan, featuring her religious side, have gone viral on the internet.
Veena-Malik-Ramazan-Show.jpg

She is seen with her head partially covered in a blue dupatta, speaking in a throaty voice for her upcoming project “Astaghfaar” (seeking forgiveness in Arabic), a solitary tear noticeably rolls down her cheek.

Malik to host a religious show in Ramadan has engulfed the channel “Hero TV” in a controversy and has made it a selling point as well.

Her Ramadan promos are being aired from Hero TV and on the net.

The show starts with a warning highlighting the fact that the time to seek mercy for our sins has arrived.

In the promo a warning to “seek forgiveness for your sins” are shown and then Veena Malik is shown saying that she will be asking mercy for our and her sins throughout the holy month.

This move has created enough noise to match that of the infamous FHM cover photo episode.

She’ll be hosting the show in a bid to encourage “sinners” to cleanse themselves of their bad deeds and ask Allah Almighty for forgiveness.

Speculations are that if Veena Malik hosts the show, Hero TV’s ratings would skyrocket, as Iftar time would turn into prime time.

Malik was among the first to tweet about her Ramadan show. "After a long gap, so exited to record a show for Holy Ramadan transmission n that 2 for a television channel which was due 4 quite sum tym!!"

However, the prospect of watching Veena Malik hosting an Iftar time show in the holy month of Ramadan would be a hard pill to swallow.

Veena Malik to host Ramadan show!?

as per islam door of Repentance will never closed till sun rise from west . so no one has right to point finger on her .
Kyon sirji ek taraf veena malik ki be-izzati karane ke liye thread bhi kholate ho aur yeh bhi boltay ho ki no one has right to point finger at her. bahut khoob.
foor me a person without any pretentions on religious topic is way better than people who pretend like amir liaqat.At least she talk straight than the dual personalities like liaqat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soo Chuhay Kha kay bili Haj ko challi.

bhaiya abhi chohay puray khai hai nahi aur chalay hajj mai oski ki film ki shooting chal rahi hai agar itna forgiveness ka aya hota tu woh film apni karna chodhay yaar yeh sab damage control hai aik yeh aur salman **** samajhtay hai kay awam bewakof hai

Back
Top Bottom