What's new

Ramadan Kareem 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
@liontk i think miswak is alowed!

Last edited by a moderator:
mmmm Pakoras, I have had those in fact majority of vendors sell that treat, do you buy them in bulk from store :what: as they can be very expensive eh or let me guess very cheap in Pakistan?. ahahha We have similar staples in our meal like Casserole, pastas, fruit salads, yogourt(taandi dahi) and other foods high in carbs. doodh(milk soda?), hmm it must be morning now for you so I will not disturb you further more with my pestering :) .

A true example of the lost generation of overseas Pakistanis...

This page is very alien like :) , @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=136877" target="_blank">Armstrong</a></u> do Pakistani have specific customs with ramadan or is it part of religion as far as the foods are concerned. Also @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=38934" target="_blank">Zarvan</a></u>, how would you go to work without brushing your teeth, isn't that unhygienic which is contrary to islamic teaching, I am somewhat confused so your input will be welcomed.

For islamic practitioners, this video below is of monsieur Ramadan, who is the professor for Islamic study at Oxford University and is very knowledgeable on topics with respect to Ramadan and Islam in general.

Zarvan, this video is very essential as you accused others of being liberal scums(I quote) hopefully Professor Ramdan clears it up and may you have blessed month. I will apologize on my part if I went over the line yesterday and you felt offended by my tone in any way, as I don't want bad dua'h(bad invocation) ahahah ;) .

Mr first toothpaste is not allowed but a person can use maswak because toothpaste often have ingredients in it which some of them go below your mouth which nullify the Roza in some cases you have to remain unclean too to please ALLAH Mr first read complete Islam and don't quote me professors of oxford I know them well and what they teach and who are they pleasing I can't watch the video but those who go against Islam and please USA and kufr they are liberal scums and they will be made history really very soon

Bro, i read the quran with English translation which has tafseer in the same volume
al-tabari, al-qurtabi , ibn-kathir and it also has coments from Sahih bukhari

Tell me its name what is its name and who is the publisher and @Leader Tafseer Ibn Kaseer has no match I am reading it first than I have Tafseer by Maududi at home I myself bought it that I will read after Tafseer Ibn Kaseer also started book of Ibn Kaseer on big signs of day of judgement

65312_703944149631123_1215081688_n.jpg

Tell me its name what is its name and who is the publisher and @Leader Tafseer Ibn Kaseer has no match I am reading it first than I have Tafseer by Maududi at home I myself bought it that I will read after Tafseer Ibn Kaseer also started book of Ibn Kaseer on big signs of day of judgement

talk to me when you are done with Moulana' modudi's, ibne-kaseer is difficult(even the language), modudi's been easy and quite detailed..both are a great learning experience ofcourse,

talk to me when you are done with Moulana' modudi's, ibne-kaseer is difficult(even the language), modudi's been easy and quite detailed..both are a great learning experience ofcourse,

We can still have a talk Brother I am on volume 2 of Tafseer Ibn e Kaseer hope I would end whole Tafseer this Ramazan and also many other books

We can still have a talk Brother I am on volume 2 of Tafseer Ibn e Kaseer hope I would end whole Tafseer this Ramazan and also many other books

...... go slow, consume them, one at a time !

Publisher is Maktab-e-Darusalam Riyadh
and all this is sumarised by
Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-din Hilali
Dr. Muhammad muhsin khan
Both from Islamic university Madinah

Publisher is Maktab-e-Darusalam Riyadh
and all this is sumarised by
Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-din Hilali
Dr. Muhammad muhsin khan
Both from Islamic university Madinah

yes it is really good one keep reading it