Libya,
America.
tak lagatar 9 hours Fajar ki AZAAN hoti huwe wapas Indonesia me pohunchti hy
Jahan
ZOHAR
ki
AZAAN
ka Waqat ho jata hy..
Isi tarah 5 Waqat ki AZAAN se po0ri zamin par ek bhi second aisa nahi jab AZAAN ki awaaz na aati ho..! SUBHANALLAH
Plz frwd dis beautiful knowledge..
And remember in dua.

@Zarvan

There are many kafirs among us. Even pakistanis. They pretend to be Muslim, while their niyaat is dark. They insult Islam in their hearts and spread propaganda.

These people are worse than western people.

They consider Islam as their enemy because they can not openly drink and dance with women. They hide it.

These people are the biggest enemies of Islam. The shame is that they never respected their elders. They feel that by offering their sisters to kaafirs they will be accepted.

Zarvan bhai, yeh lok Islam ke asl dushman hain.

lets play kafir kafir, our national game, shall we?

p.s.

let me start: tu kafir hai bc, as I saw you praying to the west, I know mf whats in your heart, you were praying to the west !! :sarcastic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ramdanul Mubarak to all Muslim Brothers.

Its 15 hours a day in BD :laughcry:

1003444_476299789131553_2088797303_n.jpg

lets play kafir kafir, our national game, shall we?

p.s.

let me start: tu kafir hai bc, as I saw you praying to the west, I know mf whats in your heart, you were praying to the west !! :sarcastic:

Watch your mouth. I am not your father, so don't talk to me that way.

Ramadan is a great time to make new friends at the Masjid.

Please share. If someone downloads and benefits, you too will be rewarded. Ramadan Top 3 Apps For Ramadan https://t.co/0Bd9gmlDc7

These people are everywhere. They pretend to be Pakistanis on this forum, when the problems of Pakistan are alien to them.
neo liberals, liberal fascists!

This page is very alien like :) , @Armstrong do Pakistani have specific customs with ramadan or is it part of religion as far as the foods are concerned. Also @Zarvan, how would you go to work without brushing your teeth, isn't that unhygienic which is contrary to islamic teaching, I am somewhat confused so your input will be welcomed.

For islamic practitioners, this video below is of monsieur Ramadan, who is the professor for Islamic study at Oxford University and is very knowledgeable on topics with respect to Ramadan and Islam in general.

Zarvan, this video is very essential as you accused others of being liberal scums(I quote) hopefully Professor Ramdan clears it up and may you have blessed month. I will apologize on my part if I went over the line yesterday and you felt offended by my tone in any way, as I don't want bad dua'h(bad invocation) ahahah ;) .

This page is so alien, @Armstrong do Pakistani have specific customs with ramadan or is it part of religion as far as the foods are concerned. Also@zarvan, how would you go to work without brushing your teeth, isn't that unhygienic which is contrary to islamic teaching, I am somewhat confused so your input will be welcomed.

I dunno if theres something specific but yeah we do eat Pakoras, Jalibi, Fruit Chaaat, Dooodh Soda etc. as part of our Iftar - I'm sure an Indian, Malay, Arab or an African Muslim would eat something else.

I dunno if theres something specific but yeah we do eat Pakoras, Jalibi, Fruit Chaaat, Dooodh Soda etc. as part of our Iftar - I'm sure an Indian, Malay, Arab or an African Muslim would eat something else.

mmmm Pakoras, I have had those in fact majority of vendors sell that treat, do you buy them in bulk from store :what: as they can be very expensive eh or let me guess very cheap in Pakistan?. ahahha We have similar staples in our meal like Casserole, pastas, fruit salads, yogourt(taandi dahi) and other foods high in carbs. doodh(milk soda?), hmm it must be morning now for you so I will not disturb you further more with my pestering :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom