What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

blacks are like raisins as per hadiths.

"Abu Darda reported that the Holy Prophet said: Allah created Adam when he created him (sic). Then He stroke (sic) his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke (sic) his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards Hell and I don't care. - Ahmad"

------
lol, so saudis are following hadiths . They treat black skinned as slaves and arabs are a master race.

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

O mankind, verily, We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Verily, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Verily, Allah is knowing and aware.

Surah Al-Hujurat 49:13 QURAN

- See more at: Islam is Against Racism and Bigotry | Faith in Allah الإيمان بالله

We are talking of present not the past..not every muslim is a mohammed or is it?

Black sheeps are every where, no one is angel. If few stupid sheikhs looks down upon black then that doesn't means that they are reflecting the teaching of Islam.

History and reality disagree.Arabs look down upon other muslims. The history of united pakistan does as well.
Muslims are not perfect, Arabs look down on other Arabs..
I've done fund raising for Palestine. Who do you think donates the most? Arabs? Not by a mile.
It's always non arab Muslims from Asia and Africa.

Ibn sina(muslim scholar):

[Blacks are] people who are by their very nature slaves.[4]
Quoted in “Blasphemy Before God: The Darkness of Racism In Muslim Culture” by Adam Misbah aI-Haqq

So we know why banglas are called miskins by the saudi master race.

We don't give a dam** about what these few stupid people thinks, because we follow only Almighty Allah and His prophet (SAW)

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

O mankind, verily, We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Verily, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Verily, Allah is knowing and aware.

Surah Al-Hujurat 49:13 QURAN

- See more at: Islam is Against Racism and Bigotry | Faith in Allah الإيمان بالله

But your islamic scholar's disagree with you.

Salafi Imam: We Must BELIEVE Arabs are “Master Race” | A Singular Voice

And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?
Qur'an39:60

Blacks to go to hell lol.Not a wonder black banglas are miskins for the saudi master race.

You moron, it doesn't means that person who is black will be punished. It means that those who will do bad deeds, their faces will become black in the day of judgement.

If black people were to be thrown into hell then I'm sure that whole india will be in hell.

LOL!

Indian govt allotted 60,000 crores to the North East for FY 2014-2015.. If BD is ready to make a better offer. NE Indians will think about it.. :P

Assam, Bihar, Orissa - Bengal needs to get back what it lost in 1757. This artificial maps drawn by Britain must be destroyed. All hail Mughalistan.

Come to my state Odisha, we will ensure you, you never able to sit again.

Muslims are not perfect, Arabs look down on other Arabs..
I've done fund raising for Palestine. Who do you think donates the most? Arabs? Not by a mile.
It's always non arab Muslims from Asia and Africa.
Doesn't change facts.Arabs in general have a superiority complex wrt to other muslims.

You moron, it doesn't means that person who is black will be punished. It means that those who will do bad deeds, their faces will become black in the day of judgement.

If black people were to be thrown into hell then I'm sure that whole india will be in hell.

Well most Indians will indeed rot in hell. :(

Arabs are the dominant race, all caliphs have been Arab and only one has been Turk.

You are retarded, at least try to learn history before commenting then again you are Indian so low iq is a natural phenomenon for your people. There were 27 Turkish Caliphs from the Ottoman empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom