What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are to stuck up their own asses constantly thinking they are better than everyone else. Dumb bindis.

Crazy how every Indian in real life is normal. But then everyone here is a superhero

Two states of two different countries surrounding Bangladesh have a certain degree of seceding from their respective countries to join Bangladesh: Assam, a state in Northeast India, and Rakhine state from southwest Myanmar.

There are two things BD is never short of - Fertile Population and People with fertile imagination .

Your with a Hindu girl? BS:rofl:
Must be like that Bangladeshi who claims to have a Persian girlfriend

Lol why are Hindu girls rare? Last time I checked there were hundreds of millions.
Should I get her to write an affidavit out for you?

Smell haha coming from an indian.
Jamati????? Do you Know the meaning lol.
I don't think a jamati will be in a relationship with your fellow Hindu girl do you??
Stupid bindi superhero you need to learn how to stop chatting constant shit.
Congrats!!!You finally upgraded yourself.Treasure her for she is your greatest achievement ever.You can't do anything greater in life.Keep a major part of the welfare check for her..

Bangladeshis are called miskin in Saudi Arabia. Miskin means beggars. What a sad thing.

A Bangladeshi blogger Juboraj was refused visa from the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Ghana and denied to perform Hajj in Saudi Arabia citing the reason that only citizens of selected countries (USA, EEU, Australia, UK etc.) are allowed to receive Saudi Visa from a third country. When he asked why Bangladeshis do not get the opportunity he got this reply from the counselor: “Because you are from Bangladesh. you are Miskin (beggars).”

Bangladesh: Racism faced in Saudi Embassy · Global Voices

@third eye @Sidak @he-man @Bang Galore ......... bangla muslims called miskin(beggars ).....
Yes Indians are living in palace. Lol

Is that why you banglas are called miskins by the saudi master race.
Salafi Imam: We Must BELIEVE Arabs are “Master Race” | A Singular Voice
Does it say in the Quran Arabs are a master race you dumb dhoti.
The prophet said,“All mankind is from *Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.”

Don't come to me with your bullshit

Bangladeshis who put Sheikhs in front of their names, call them selves Arabi. :omghaha:

And on the day of resurrection you shall see those who lied against Allah; their faces shall be blackened. Is there not in hell an abode for the proud?
Qur'an39:60

Blacks to go to hell lol.Not a wonder black banglas are miskins for the saudi master race.

What a retard... You've confirmed your level of idioticy

30% Muslim population in Assam = Illegal Bangladeshi immigrants.....
Assamese people completely despise Bangladeshis & it is the only state were Illegal Bangladeshis were killed in thousands.
I propose a better plan divide Bangladesh into 3 nations --- 1)Hindu East Bengal 2) Muslim Bangladesh 3) Sylhet -- for peace & stability in Eastern part S.Asia.

And this is exactly why every Bangladeshi here hates superhero PDF Indians. Full of narcissists

Nothing personal but when Bangladeshis make a thread as stupid as this then what do you expect?
I dunno did I make it?
Did I support it?
All I see is Bengalis being slated
And defending Bengalis I get called a jamaati lol great logic from fellow Indians.

Pakistanis and arabs disagree..I guess pakistanis showed you that in 1971:bunny::bunny:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."

blacks are like raisins as per hadiths.

"Abu Darda reported that the Holy Prophet said: Allah created Adam when he created him (sic). Then He stroke (sic) his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke (sic) his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards Hell and I don't care. - Ahmad"

------
lol, so saudis are following hadiths . They treat black skinned as slaves and arabs are a master race.
In Islam there is no such thing as supremacy on basis of wealth, color or race , Islam says;
"No Arab is superior over a non-Arab, and no white is superior over black nor a black over a white, and superiority is by righteousness and God-fearing alone."

We Pakistanis don't look down upon any Bangladeshi. We Pakistanis consider them our brothers. And we respect them a lot.

Last edited:
In Islam there is no such thing as supremely on basis of wealth, color or race , Islam says;
"No Arab is superior over a non-Arab, and no white is superior over black nor a black over a white, and superiority is by righteousness and God-fearing alone."

We Pakistanis don't look down upon any Bangladeshi. We Pakistanis consider them our brothers. And we respect them a lot.
History and reality disagree.Arabs look down upon other muslims. The history of united pakistan does as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom