What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/3rd of India's per capita income!

BD is at 1200 dollars and India is at 1600 dollars for 2014

I provide facts and you provide your own made-up statistics

The figure for 2013 is $829 as per the world bank. Don't pull stuff out of your arse.

Even the IMF and CIA are in the early $900 range.

Same ratio is there in the PPP figures.

The difference is only going to increase as we get our economy back in the high growth phase.

It is an insult for us to be compared to this wretched country. Compare yourself to your fellow Islamic countries like Pakistan, Somalia etc. They are close to you in the failed state index as well. ;)

Bro, India has ALREADY disintegrated and state after state is declaring independence.

There will be no central government or army left to stop the NE and West Bengal from joining BD.

You know how much soldier deployed, air bases there is North East?

Bro, tell me why India will be different to all other multi-ethnic states that have ended up in the dustbin of history?

Ok. you can have your wet dream. Pak already tried to take advantage of that, we dealing with it now, lets have one more enemy.

The figure for 2013 is $829 as per the world bank. Don't pull stuff out of your arse.

Even the IMF and CIA are in the early $900 range.

Same ratio is there in the PPP figures.

The difference is only going to increase as we get our economy back in the high growth phase.

It is an insult for us to be compared to this wretched country. Compare yourself to your fellow Islamic countries like Pakistan, Somalia etc. They are close to you in the failed state index as well. ;)

Latest BD government data puts BD at 1200 dollars for 2014.

It is still way lower than India as it has always been, has 1/3 of India's per capita income, is the least developed country in the world. all countries provide support to the least developed basket case of a country and it is the state topping the failed state index.

Also a country that we created when we saved it from an ongoing orgy of rapine and genocide.

All these are facts.
Lol all these are facts made up by your retarded brain

We should ensure that after passing a few days in the detention center and before being kicked back, they have such a wonderful experience that they never try pole vaulting again.

I am sure they will enjoy the famous Indian jail hospitality and beg to be thrown back into the dump they came from.

Latest BD government data puts BD at 1200 dollars for 2014.

BD government data - :lol:

Their women end up in brothels or as housemaids - for every one Bangladeshi pole vaulter male there are two Bangladeshi women pole vaulters who make their way across.

yup we know right.. @iajdani have heard some nice stories about overtly manly man from BD ,. apparently all local ladies from NE are falling for them:o: . I think all the man left in BD now are either gay or just mentally abnormal who love their hideous BD women

yup we know right.. @iajdani have heard some nice stories about overtly manly man from BD ,. apparently all local ladies from NE are falling for them:o: . I think all the man left in BD now are either gay or just mentally abnormal who love their hideous BD women

:lol:

manly BD man?? what the fack is that? most look hideous or too womanly to me.

North easteners get so excited when they see an NE kid on an Indian Nestlé advert. Rofl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom