What's new

Rajoana Hanging case,Punjab on alert,a curious case of Indian system

these haram de politicians .. what are they upto??? Are they going to do anything applauding ever in India apart from fighting for the chair and bringing sensitive issues which can hurt citizen's feelings. inki maa ki ankh Rajoana se better hai in salo ko phansi laga do sab theek ho jayega..
We need youngsters to lead the country not those farting buddhaas..

yeh saley yahan atey hai for meetings, but have no idea what what technology the latter is speaking about, airport par inki phatt jati hai sharminda ho jatey hai. in foreign a single constable can stop them at airport tab kuch nahi kehty, happened many times in front of me. kuch pata hi nahi hota. jo chamakta hua dikh gaya is gold for them..

Why is the government trying to hang him,throw him in the prison for the rest of his life.The Punjab government is trying to avoid him becoming a martyr symbolically.....We don't want people like him to be called martyr's.
Well the majority of people were happy when Bean't Singh was killed

P.S - People feel it that its injustice to hang Rajuana, while Kasab get's pampered after killing all the people.

The guy did not file for clemency, how would president pardon him?
In case of Rajiv Gandhi's killers, they have applied for clemency( on ground of being a mother or something like that) which is why it can be considered on humanitarian ground.

Rule of law should prevail, if you give in due to threat of violence, you will have to do the same with others then.
Why is the government trying to hang him,throw him in the prison for the rest of his life.The government is trying to avoid him becoming a martyr symbolically.....We don't want people like him to be called martyr's.

P.S - People feel it that its injustice to hang Rajuana, while Kasab get's pampered after killing all the people.
Majority of people can be wrong. In any case he held a constitutional position, he may be a terrorist or goonda, that is not the point.
Kasab's case has not finished yet, what do you mean by pampered? This case is quite old

Why is the government trying to hang him,throw him in the prison for the rest of his life.The government is trying to avoid him becoming a martyr symbolically.....We don't want people like him to be called martyr's.

What can I say, the Indian justice system is s h i t. The only logical explanation I can offer is that the courts are backlogged in cases and are giving out judgements in sequential order. Since Rajoana happened much before Ajmal Kasab, they are punishing him first before moving onto to newer cases.

The guy did not file for clemency, how would president pardon him?
In case of Rajiv Gandhi's killers, they have applied for clemency( on ground of being a mother or something like that) which is why it can be considered on humanitarian ground.

Rule of law should prevail, if you give in due to threat of violence, you will have to do the same with others then.

Majority of people can be wrong. In any case he held a constitutional position, he may be a terrorist or goonda, that is not the point.
Kasab's case has not finished yet, what do you mean by pampered? This case is quite old
You are logically correct.But the things that happened during militancy day's were both ill-logical and unconstitutional.Well for e.g for most of non-Sikhs K.P.S Gill is a hero but for us he just another criminal responsible for hundred's of deaths.

You are logically correct.But the things that happened during militancy day's were both ill-logical and unconstitutional.Well for e.g for most of non-Sikhs K.P.S Gill is a hero but for us he just another criminal responsible for hundred's of deaths.
I dont understand your logic. If he does not apply for clemency how will president forgive him?
If people of street are his well wishers, they should ask him to file a request asking for clemency first.

I know what will happen, govt will wait till this calms down, and will hang him when nobody is looking (like India pakistan cricket match or KBC 3 or something)

So is this the reason why so many Sikhs have stuck Sikh flags on their cars and houses in Canada.

I dont understand your logic.
The same logic Bhagat Singh used in their 1929 Assembly bomb throwing incident.He want's to die as a Shaheed so that they can revive the Khalastani movement :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
The same logic Bhagat Singh used in their 1929 Assembly bomb throwing incident.He want's to die as a Shaheed so that they can revive the Khalastani movement :undecided:

I don't think this has much to do with Khalistan, he didn't do it for religious reasons but political ones. However, despite being a Sikh, I think the law of the land has to prevail. However by the same logic those scoundrels that have gotten away with the 1984 riots are the reason this man did what he did. The complete failure of the Indian judiciary/political establishment to provide any sort of justice to these victims meant a man like this felt he had to enact some sort of justice. Whilst I fundamentally disagree with his methods, it was it was not for him to be the judge jury and executioner but I understand in his mind he had to try and do something to right the wrongs of the Indian system.

Last edited by a moderator:
offtopic, but need to tell this first.

The use of sikh temples and their boards for political purpose is disgraceful. We all talk about how politicians bow down before imams and babas but here a religious organization is able to dictate what its followers will do and people take it as a natural thing to happen.
Politicization of religion should stop. It is equivalent to BJP capturing all temples and declaring congress as enemies of hindus.

If MMS has any guts, he should stand up to such bullying.

I think it is worth the risk. We should tackle the issue head on.
Khalistan was defeated by sikhs and I am sure they will defeat it again.

So is this the reason why so many Sikhs have stuck Sikh flags on their cars and houses in Canada.

Well I guess we just have different kinds of Sikhs as company. Lived in Toronto, Vancouver, Waterloo and Calgary, and never once came across a Khalistani myself.

offtopic, but need to tell this first.

The use of sikh temples and their boards for political purpose is disgraceful. We all talk about how politicians bow down before imams and babas but here a religious organization is able to dictate what its followers will do and people take it as a natural thing to happen.
Politicization of religion should stop. It is equivalent to BJP capturing all temples and declaring congress as enemies of hindus.

If MMS has any guts, he should stand up to such bullying.

I think it is worth the risk. We should tackle the issue head on.
Khalistan was defeated by sikhs and I am sure they will defeat it again.

No dout , insurgency was defeated by Sikhs ,but at what cost??
All the industry fled Punjab, 40,000 people died, former army chief got killed, former CM got killed, Punjab govt. Came under heavy financial crises and still not recovered.
You might like it , but as a punjabi I dont want anything that back in Punjab.
If some thing needs to be done is hang all those killed 5000 sikhs in delhi.......everything will be over for ever

Just heard on the zee news, protests are going on in PAKISTAN!!!!!

So much love for us........lol

Back
Top Bottom