What's new

Rajoana Hanging case,Punjab on alert,a curious case of Indian system

fair.. butt the educated ones should not support this. let the uneducated follow in emotions n politics.
Look what you are not getting is the point....You can put it under the carpet that it is an emotional outburst but for those who were on the receiving ends this is a matter of life and death.....Also i want to make one thing very clear...Politics has nothing to do with this episode...It is a people's movement...

Hmm.. Ok i understand you have this demand, and I support you in this demand.
But you demand this from whom ?
It is who , you hold these grudges against ??
The Govt..??
Then mind you from past 8 years we have this Sikh PM in the center, so if u had this demand you should have asked from the PM, and if he doesn't take action against the culprits then issue a fatwa against him as u said Akal takht has authority to do so and MMS might be polishing boots in gurudwara.

Please dont mind, but seriously, I hate people like you, who on one hand come to the public forums and the media , and talk about the injustices , Tytlers, marriage acts etc etc.. but on the other hand support the same man(MMS) and the same Govt. who has actually been responsible for all this.

Why MMS??? It's been almost 3 decades and since then respective govt. have failed the victims.....Fatwas were not given to anyone of them...Please understand the pulse....People have given p violence and want to move on..However when they find only one side getting the stick while other side continue to enjoy their disgust take's over...This guy was behind bars from last 17 years....There were hardly any protests but thin hanging thing freshened up the old wounds and reminded people of past...While the killers of IG were sent to gallows with police refusing to handover their bodies and for that matter even their ashes to their kins(despite this being their last wish) yet we are still awaiting for a single conviction in 84 riots(shall i even call it riots???)....

Its a sad day that GoI has chickened out on demands of street rioters and bunch of emotional lunatics.

Now they can enjoy their Patiala pegs on this because a Sikh terrorist who is responsible for the death of chief minister of Punjab and innocent people standing besides him (one of them was my relative).

I am feeling like picking up my gun and shot all rounds of my 12' bore into that fanatic wolf's ***.

All who are supporting this Sikh terrorist ''Murdabad Murdabad''.

Shame on India, shame on me being an Indian.

Its a sad day that GoI has chickened out on demands of street rioters and bunch of emotional lunatics.

Now they can enjoy their Patiala pegs on this because a Sikh terrorist who is responsible for the death of chief minister of Punjab and innocent people standing besides him (one of them was my relative).

I am feeling like picking up my gun and shot all rounds of my 12' bore into that fanatic wolf's ***.

Buddy i can understand ur feeling but dont get disappointed this current regime has not even

hanged the Parliment Attacker Afzal Guru bcoz of the omar abdullah's objection the same happened to rajiv gandhi's killer when Tamil nadu politician Vaiko opposed it and got a stay

what we need to do is a system change so that the goverment cant stop the death sentence awaded by the court .But i cant answer you if you ask a question abt when that will happen

I feel sorry for your loss...but look how you are feeling when someone responsible for killing of your loved one's hanging has just paused....I am sure you can understand how people who are still awaiting for 84 trials must be feeling along with the victims of scum bag KPS Gill directly supported by pig Beant Singh....If you can then understand that they can also feel like picking up the same bore gun and start shooting....In short this is not the way out...

Hmm.. Ok i understand you have this demand, and I support you in this demand.
But you demand this from whom ?
It is who , you hold these grudges against ??
The Govt..??
Then mind you from past 8 years we have this Sikh PM in the center, so if u had this demand you should have asked from the PM, and if he doesn't take action against the culprits then issue a fatwa against him as u said Akal takht has authority to do so and MMS might be polishing boots in gurudwara.

Please dont mind, but seriously, I hate people like you, who on one hand come to the public forums and the media , and talk about the injustices , Tytlers, marriage acts etc etc.. but on the other hand support the same man(MMS) and the same Govt. who has actually been responsible for all this.

God forbid, if ever a Sikh or Muslim or Hindu or Christian become PM of India..........They will be no India left.............

I feel sorry for your loss...but look how you are feeling when someone responsible for killing of your loved one's hanging has just paused....I am sure you can understand how people who are still awaiting for 84 trials must be feeling along with the victims of scum bag KPS Gill directly supported by pig Beant Singh....If you can then understand that they can also feel like picking up the same bore gun and start shooting....In short this is not the way out...

I still have rational and technical edge over my statement but you do not.

I am talking about screwing a self admitting, freely trailed, criminal, who by all the legal technicalities and Jurisprudences is convicted for murdering my relative. Apart from that he is anti Hindu, anti India animal.

There is no connection between 84 riots and Rojoana's conviction.

I had typed 600 words long post after above line about this whole issue and how many more relatives, near and dears I have lost during Punjab militancy, even before Beant Singh took the Charge. My family was never able to see that madness ending. I have deleted my post because I am rarely politically correct and this is not the right place to go on this further.

P.S: The matter can settle if there is no capital punishment in India at all. I wouldn't waste my bullets if the state decides not to give him capital punishment because there is/was/will no provision, but would like to see him rot in jail for rest of his life then.

Back
Top Bottom