What's new

Rajnath Singh's speech chastising Pak on terrorism at SAARC meet blacked out

The minister knew it as soon as I am finished there will be the speech of Ch. Nisar. The attitude was like "Everyone listen to me" and "then I am not listening to anyone". He felt the heat that even left without hearing it all, at-least others heard his whole speech.

Indians keep talking about "whole world". I think we should tell them that whole world is not your "muhallai ka dhaba"
If pakistan would had not censored his speech then, no body would had bothered to listen his speech, it would had just been another boring saarch summit.
But now whole world will make sure what was in the speech that led to black out, in process pakistan axing its own foot, coz the things rajnath singh said does not really throw good light on pakistan.

Observed important point about both country main stream media today:
Pakistan Media - Loyal to country/ establishment
Indian Media (MSM) - Loyal to Pakistan/ establishment, No support to India

Very immature of mr. Rajnath, he doesn't want to listen to anybody but wants to be listened. He shouldn't have come to Pakistan, pointless to waste taxpayer's money.

As a matter of fact it's the honorable guest who is too scared to talk to his counterpart and answer media questions.

As other member pointed out It was SAARC event and was hosted by Pakistan- It is unworthy of a host to block his speech from being aired- as a host you were obliged to let media of fellow countries broadcast what he said- If you can't do that please don't host international events and don't invite people for such things in future-

Even US- never blocked speeches made by Soviets and Iranians at the peak of their conflicts with the two nation- What were your planners of the event or whoever is responsible thinking ? Drunk of what sort of power- If you have problems within your country you could've easily censored the event in Pakistan- Just reflect on what your people did- Rajnath represented India there-

Regards-

good that he Leave without listening, there is no need to listen ISPR propaganda

I would laugh at how immature politics is in the subcontinent and how childish this looks to the world at large...but then I remembered, Donald F-ing Trump is going to get at least 46% of the votes cast in November.

Very mature on Pakistan's part.

Just keeps getting better and better for India. First letting the likes of Hafiz Saeed and Salahuddin take the Centre stage and now this. Current decision taking body of Pakistan deserves all the credit.

Very immature of mr. Rajnath, he doesn't want to listen to anybody but wants to be listened. He shouldn't have come to Pakistan, pointless to waste taxpayer's money.

As a matter of fact it's the honorable guest who is too scared to talk to his counterpart and answer media questions.
Nice covering!!

"India today described the reports of a 'blackout' of Home Minister Rajnath Singh's statement during the SAARC ministerial meeting as "misleading".

"It is the standard SAARC practice that the opening statement by the host country is public and open to the media while the rest of the proceedings are in camera, which allows for a full and frank discussion of issues," a government source said.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/562225/india-dismisses-reports-blackout-rajnaths.html

SAARC is dead horse , if they really want to get something fruitful out of it then replace Pakistan with Iran and It will be golden opportunity for whole south Asian countries to use Chahbhar port for trade with central Asia they can use Mumbai or Kandla port for transit win win for all , South Asian countries are poor so we all need trade to establish industries to get more and more people out of poverty , As Pakistan has already denied the road connectivity between all SAARc countries

*soutasia used above was minus Pakistan

very good move by Pakistan, this little scum or other filth from bharat does not deserve a minute of Pakistani national media..

Plx kick saarc out of Pakistan.. We can have relations with bangladesh, nepal, sri lanka, burma etc we dont need saarc for that.

Why dissolve SAARC? It is quite an idiotic notion -we need more inter south Asian unity now more than ever. If it was easy then SAAC wouldn't have been formed in the first place.

Well I am not against the idea of SAARC, but let us be honest India and Pak has been playing this thu thu mein mein in saarc and there is hardly anything the union has achieved...... I do not see any change in the near future, If pak is not comfortable working with india (vise versa) dissolve it and reorganize it in a way that both can work independently with the neithboring countries which they are comfortable with.......

why I am not surprised..this can happen only in Pakistan..
I like watching the show hosted by Aamir Khan. So your picture makes me feel good.

I have a question, India usually no shortage of electricity?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom