What's new

Rajnath Singh's speech chastising Pak on terrorism at SAARC meet blacked out

My dear neighbour,

We realy dont want ur respect...

What i want to tell u : " dusro ko bolne se pahle khud apne giraban main jaakna cheyai "

Tell me :
1) why all terrorist attacks linked to road goes to pakistan....?
2) why UN refused to interven in J&k..and said its a bilateral between india and pak. ?
3) why US pentagon stop u 300m military AID ? Now u cry and tell we lost 70k solders on war on terror and beg.
4) why & what osama bin doing in pakistan ?
Many more i can ask u.....

We dont need to destabilize u.....u did it ur self i give u an example..... last 60y US is ur high as mountain deep as see best friends.... now ??? Why he is kicking in ur buts now ????
Just google why these words belongs to you "failed state", "state sponsored terror", bank crupt state", "beggers"

" duuniya pagal he or bass sirf tum he samajdaar ho"
Open ur eyes my dear....

My dear Neighbor,

Thank you for quoting me and showing your concern about my shut eyes. I have read your whole post, though it was full of spelling mistakes (never mind angraizi hmary bap dadda ki zuban nahi hy) and mostly deprived of facts but still I read it.

It would be a time consuming, laborious and cumbersome exercise to answer all your points, considering these points have been discussed here on this forum in length and breadth. However, I would like to reply to selective points from your lengthy quote and reply to those. The first one being

"Just google why these words belongs to you "failed state", "state sponsored terror", bank crupt state", "beggers"

I don't think myself to be a geopolitical expert but I know one thing for sure that google being a search engine would give all sort of options based on previous search inputs and trends. Your numbers being nearly 1.2 billion in strength and your obsession with Pakistan and wishful thinking to see it burn to ashes and become a failed state, may have a role in what you suggested to google. And I don't believe in everything that google comes up with.

Regarding your below statement

"What i want to tell u : " dusro ko bolne se pahle khud apne giraban main jaakna cheyai "

Well I hardly like sharing my personal appearance and details on a public forum but now as you have dragged my "giraban" to the discussion table, I am pleased to inform you I did look into my giraban, its all hairy, may be you won't like it assuming you are young from a generation that wishes they did not have hair on their body, but back then when I was young most of the young guys considered it to be manly thing and a gift to impress ladies.

Apart from these two statements I did not find any other objection raised by you to be worthy of an answer.

If you have any more concerns like for example about weather of Pakistan please do quote me, I will most happily respond and address your concerns.

Regards,

I have a question, India usually no shortage of electricity?
India currently have excess electricity production but the problem is our ancient power distribution infrastructure & bankrupt state power distribution companies.

My dear Neighbor,

Thank you for quoting me and showing your concern about my shut eyes. I have read your whole post, though it was full of spelling mistakes (never mind angraizi hmary bap dadda ki zuban nahi hy) and mostly deprived of facts but still I read it.

It would be a time consuming, laborious and cumbersome exercise to answer all your points, considering these points have been discussed here on this forum in length and breadth. However, I would like to reply to selective points from your lengthy quote and reply to those. The first one being

I don't think myself to be a geopolitical expert but I know one thing for sure that google being a search engine would give all sort of options based on previous search inputs and trends. Your numbers being nearly 1.2 billion in strength and your obsession with Pakistan and wishful thinking to see it burn to ashes and become a failed state, may have a role in what you suggested to google. And I don't believe in everything that google comes up with.

Well I hardly like sharing my personal appearance and details on a public forum but now as you have dragged my "giraban" to the discussion table, I am pleased to inform you I did look into my giraban, its all hairy, may be you won't like it assuming you are young from a generation that wishes they did not have hair on their body, but back then when I was young most of the young guys considered it to be manly thing and a gift to impress ladies.

Apart from these two statements I did not find any other objection raised by you to be worthy of an answer.

If you have any more concerns like for example about weather of Pakistan please do quote me, I will most happily respond and address your concerns.

Regards,
My dear Neighbor,

Thanx for the reply but still the same excuses this that etc....

Come out from the denial mood that u living....my dear

I can understand this is the main reasons why ur country facing all these mess for the last 60y...and u never exceed still now.....just couse u never want to face the truth.....

Good luck my dear Neighbor for ur future..

India denies news blackout of Rajnath’s speech

NEW DELHI: The Indian government, in an unusual move to play down anti-Pakistan rhetoric on Thursday, frontally denied local media reports that Home Minister Rajnath Singh’s speech at a Saarc meeting in Islamabad was blacked out by Pakistan.

“With reference to the home ministers meeting in Islamabad earlier today, media reports of a blackout of our home minister’s statement are misleading. It is the standard Saarc practice that the opening statement by the host country is public and open to the media while the rest of the proceedings are in camera, which allows for a full and frank discussion of issues,” Press Trust of India (PTI) quoted a government source as saying.

The reaction came after there were reports that Mr Singh’s speech was reportedly blacked out as media organisations were not allowed to cover the 7th Saarc interior ministers meeting.

The only broadcaster allowed inside the venue was state-owned Pakistan Television, the reports said.

Meanwhile in Islamabad, according to PTI, an interior ministry official also said that there was no such blackout of Mr Singh’s speech as none of the speeches of participating ministers was shown.

“It is true that his (Mr Singh’s) speech was not shown live because (the) speech(es) of none of the participating ministers was shown live by the state media.”

He said only the inaugural session was shown live when Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan made welcome speeches.

The official said Mr Singh was not discriminated at all by the state media and he was given full official protocol.

Mr Singh skipped a lunch hosted by his Pakistani counterpart Mr Khan after the host himself failed to turn up at the venue, PTI said.

Mr Khan had organised the lunch for the dignitaries attending the conference, and scheduled it after the main meeting.

“However, he left immediately after the meeting got over despite being the host of the lunch. Mr Singh then took the decision to skip the lunch,” the agency said.

The home minister later had his lunch at his hotel room along with the members of the accompanying Indian delegation.

After the lunch, Mr Singh left for India.

Published in Dawn, August 5th, 2016

===============================================

Bloody liars!!!!!!

Once again more garbled trash from the shudra street sweeper hiding behind German flag :laugh:

680 million of your country men lack toilets and you want to brag about the GDP of a country where 1% rules over 99% who are slaves (like you)

What a horrible social attitude to use shudra as a pejorative.

Just goes to show, no difference between a Pakistani bigot and an Indian caste-obsessed bigot. So much for the superior way of thinking that has been trepanned into you.

You were always prone to coarseness and bad taste, but this is a new low, even for you.

I am sorry India never had a place in my eyes to fall any notches. Some Indians I respect but India ................ sorry to disappoint you was never worthy enough to earn my respect, not because I think of it as an enemy state, but because I always had this hate for a backstabbing liar be it a state or a person.

Well thank you for your concern but we are not worried, after a long time we have seen the positive change in attitude of our side, the way we wanted our state to respond. You were afforded a whole decade to destabilize us, break our will, maim us, kill us, but every time you stabbed us we rose again smiling with a new resolve .................... it must be you who is disappointed not us.

I am so sorry that we have failed collectively to live up to your individual high standards. We shall try harder in future.

I have a feeling that Pakistan has played into our hands on this one. This will be used as a pivot to the change in direction of our policy towards a truculent hostile state. Terrorists on the streets. Media black outs. The mask has been lifted. Things should be more black and white now.

Ignorance is not always a Bliss.

It is a SoP that speech of interior ministers at SAARC forum are never open to media (News Channels), how can there be a blackout of Rajnath then?

The problem is with Indian Media .

Last edited:
Don't bother.. Indians are liars ... they have to create a fuss out of nothing to defame Pakistan... there wasn't any blackout on their shitty minister ... Infact Pakistan State Minister Ch. Nisar had given a befitting reply to his speech... so much so he ran back to india with his we lungi...

Don't bother.. Indians are liars ... they have to create a fuss out of nothing to defame Pakistan... there wasn't any blackout on their shitty minister ... Infact Pakistan State Minister Ch. Nisar had given a befitting reply to his speech... so much so he ran back to india with his we lungi...

Even Ch. Nisar speech was NOT broadcast only of PM.

My dear Neighbor,

Regards,

Tauba tauba .... jungle mein mangal :lol::rofl:

India was better off when it was strict and tough with the rogue forces for eg: pakistan banned the telecast of the Home ministers speech. In India, parwez musharraf held a full media conference which was live broadcasted within India after his taj mahal trip 10 years ago , bullshi!tted on the face of the country and went back alive to his nation.

Rajnath sing is real sing who dared to go in there house and speak loudly and clearly about terrorism in pakistan.....it was pakistan black out the media just couse they r p______ in there pants.

India currently have excess electricity production but the problem is our ancient power distribution infrastructure & bankrupt state power distribution companies.
you mean unfair distribution India's electricity?Transformer equipment aging? High-pressure pole lack?

I am so sorry that we have failed collectively to live up to your individual high standards. We shall try harder in future.

You sure about the "WE" part ..................................

you mean unfair distribution India's electricity?
No, due to corruption & non efficiency state power distribution companies are cash strapped & have no money to buy electricity from national grid.
Transformer equipment aging? High-pressure pole lack?
Yes, after liberalization we mostly focus on electricity production but neglected distribution infrastructure. Now current government is investing heavily in this area.

You sure about the "WE" part ..................................

Can you hunt down a cooperative Bengali? Ask him to explain the grammatical term "Gaurave bahubachan." :P

Dhoti.

He ran back with his dhoti, it coming apart as he ran. The upper caste ones wear dhotis, eat ghee, belch and burp, and fornicate with good-looking girls of the lower caste after lunch and before tea.

The lower caste Shudra (in Punjabi, Shuddar) ones like me wear lungis and eat cow-dung and drink cow-piss. Our women are taken away by the upper castes, so we fornicate with pigs.

You must get the details right.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom