What's new

Raj Thackeray to hold rally in Mumbai

Oh really, how many people in his rally? Where was he durning the riots? Also any pictures from this peaceful rally and what has been the response of the Muslim community there?
see Post number #19

I recently read the police have advised him not to hold a rally in Azad Maidan, Mumbai so if violence does break out it
will be him and his supporters liable for that.

Oh really, how many people in his rally? Where was he durning the riots? Also any pictures from this peaceful rally and what has been the response of the Muslim community there?

It was a massive rally as reported by the media. Muslims in sensitive areas usually dont venture out during these rallies. They stay indoors !

I recently read the police have advised him not to hold a rally in Azad Maidan, Mumbai so if violence does break out it
will be him and his supporters liable for that.

The police commissionar is being transferred.

Better be careful this rally could invoke more violence, I doubt this rally will be held in Azad Maidan otherwise Muslims will rape his crowd of vegetarian pagans.

Get a brain implant from one of the sacrificial goats next time.

India_Ethnic_Clashes_Kand_0.jpg

Anyway this is a classic case of undergovernance. Since the govt did nothing, someone else will claim the gap. Congress has been gulity of this for decades.

India_Ethnic_Clashes_Kand_0.jpg

Anyway this is a classic case of undergovernance. Since the govt did nothing, someone else will claim the gap. Congress has been gulity of this for decades.

Where did you study science and medical practice? Do you know that such a thing is impossible? Or was this a petty attempt at an insult? At least make an intelligent insult next time. Though I do appreciate the picture you shared.

It was a massive rally as reported by the media. Muslims in sensitive areas usually dont venture out during these rallies. They stay indoors !

The police commissionar is being transferred.

Muslims in sensitive areas usually dont venture out during these rallies. They stay indoors !

Sure that could be the case, but the Muslim community in India tends to be better armed than the Hindu masses, so in spite of numerical superiority they can deter and successfully counter aggression. Also more and more Bangladeshi immigrants are arriving in India to bolster the ranks.

Where did you study science and medical practice? Do you know that such a thing is impossible? Or was this a petty attempt at an insult? At least make an intelligent insult next time. Though I do appreciate the picture you shared.

I studied at the same madrassah where they tought you that all hindus are vegetarians and vegetarians can be 'raped' by muslims because muslims are non vegetarians.

So my suggestion was not an insult it was a genuine suggestion in the cause of furthering pakistani science. After all, nothing is achieved without sacrifice.

I studied at the same madrassah where they tought you that all hindus are vegetarians and vegetarians can be 'raped' by muslims because muslims are non vegetarians.

So my suggestion was not an insult it was a genuine suggestion in the cause of furthering pakistani science. After all, nothing is achieved without sacrifice.

So we have confirmed you have studied at a madrassah, so next time don't discuss information you have no knowledge of or make medically impossible suggestions which are really petty insults. You're unworthy I normally don't interact with low castes like you.

So we have confirmed you have studied at a madrassah, so next time don't discuss information you have no knowledge of or make medically impossible suggestions which are really petty insults. You're unworthy I normally don't interact with low castes like you.

I however love picking on retards. Sorry been a bully since my madrassah days. They did not teach ethics you see.

I however love picking on retards. Sorry been a bully since my madrassah days.

Lol you have nothing intelligent to say, what's the matter still angry about me verbally bit.. slapping you around yesterday? That must be it. Drink some cold water or perhaps some liquid metabolic waste meets your taste? You need to cool off madrassah boy.

NGood move by Mr. Thackeray. Never been a supporter of the Shiv Sena/MNS brigade, but given recent events, my eyes have been opened to the extensive network of anti-natonals in our country, and these people need to be replied with an iron fist.

NGood move by Mr. Thackeray. Never been a supporter of the Shiv Sena/MNS brigade, but given recent events, my eyes have been opened to the extensive network of anti-natonals in our country, and these people need to be replied with an iron fist.

Yes my thoughts exactly, never been a supporter of MNS/SS but it was an important show of strength to those scums, a message that you can't just come and destroy public properties without resistance, somebody had to do it as the govt is silent, well done to Raj Thackeray.

Lol you have nothing intelligent to say, what's the matter still angry about me verbally bit.. slapping you around yesterday? That must be it. Drink some cold water or perhaps some liquid metabolic waste meets your taste? You need to cool off madrassah boy.

Don't remember talking to a mleccha y'day. You are confused, obviously.

++++++1. Also read this news today.

Mumbai cop offers rose to Raj Thackeray

MUMBAI: An emotionally charged Mumbai Police constable offered a rose to Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray shortly after the latter's rally at Azad Maidan on Tuesday evening.

Constable Pramod Tawade, who was posted on security duty, was apparently moved by Thackeray's speech expressing solidarity with the police personnel and media persons who were attacked during the August 11 Muslim groups' protests against violence in Assam.
Soon after Thackeray's speech, Tawade walked on to the stage and offered the MNS chief a rose and expressed gratitude to him for boosting his morale.

Later, mobbed by media persons, Tawade alleged that he was insulted and lampooned by Mumbai Police Commissioner Arup Patnaik when he nabbed some culprits involved in the Aug 11 violence.

"Instead of appreciating my efforts, he (Patnaik) said I resemble Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose and that I acted in an over-smart manner," Tawade said in a choked voice.

He expressed apprehension that he could face disciplinary action but said in a resigned voice: "Now I am not bothered about the consequences."

However, the MNS decided to throw its weight behind Tawade and support him in case he faces any action from the police bosses, assured party legislator Bala Nandgaonkar.

"We shall stand by him if Police Commissioner Arup Patnaik or Home Minister R.R. Patil take any steps against him or subject him to any kind of action. We shall also raise the issue in the winter session of Maharashtra legislature," Nandgaonkar said.

The MNS leader also demanded that the state must provide financial assistance to Tawade who was a victim of assault by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) personnel two years ago.

"The least the government can do is take action against the concerned CISF personnel to ensure justice is done to him," Nandgaonkar said.

Mumbai cop offers rose to Raj Thackeray - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom