What's new

Raising Pro-Pakistan Slogans in India is Anti-Islamic: RSS

Pomegranate

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Raising Pro-Pakistan Slogans in India is Anti-Islamic: RSS
rss_lucknow20150405.jpg

Hoisting of Pakistani flag and raising anti-India slogans in the country was against the basic tenets of the religion of Islam, a senior RSS leader today said.

"I have talked to several Islamic scholars who say that Islam teaches its followers to love and if needed lay down their life for the country....So, the people who raise slogans in favor of Pakistan and hoist Pakistani flags are clearly not following Islam and are anti-Islamic," RSS leader Indresh Kumar said here.

Kumar, who is also the patron of Muslim Rashtriya Manch, was speaking at the inauguration ceremony of the Jammu and Kashmir chapter of Forum for awareness of National Security (FANS) in Jammu.

RSS leader said the people who say "Pakistan Zindabad" in India must be immediately declared as traitor and the law of the land must deal with them.

"Hang them, throw them behind bars of just send them to the country they love. If they don't love this country (India), if they don't want to live in this country then they must not be allowed to live in this country," he said.

His remarks comes after the controvery surrounding the separatist leaders of Kashmir.

Kavinder Gupta, speaker of the Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly was the chief guest of the function.

Kumar said that the act of terming the people, who take on guns to kill the innocent people, as 'martyrs' was also against the basic tenets of Islam.

"Terming a man who gets killed while trying to kill the innocent people as martyr is also against the basic tenants of Islam," he said.

"The fact that we still have 25 seats vacant in the Jammu and Kashmir assembly is enough to prove that we have not given up our claim over the territory of Pakistan occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir)" he said.

Kumar also lashed out at the Kashmiri separatist leaders especially Yasin Malik for opposing the proposal of a composite township for Kashmiri Pandits.

"If you were a true leader and not a fundamentalist, you could have told people that you would sit and discuss the pros and cons of the issue, but you straight away raised objection," he said.

While launching an attack on the Vatican for "giving lectures to India on secularism," Kumar said: "They are the most communal people since not a single person from any faith other than catholic Christian lives in Vatican and they give us lecture on secularism."

Raising Pro-Pakistan Slogans in India is Anti-Islamic: RSS | Apr 26,2015

Kashmir is part of Pakistan illegally occupied by India against the wished of Kashmiris and if the Kashmiris says "Pakistan Zindabad" what it got to do with with India ? India is shamelessly clinging onto Kashmir and Kashmirs just Hate Indian Hindus occupying them, is it thats difficult to understand for RSS and Modi gans ?

Kashmir is part of Pakistan illegally occupied by India against the wished of Kashmiris and if the Kashmiris says "Pakistan Zindabad" what it got to do with with India ? India is shamelessly clinging onto Kashmir and Kashmirs just Hate Indian Hindus occupying them, is it thats difficult to understand for RSS and Modi gans ?
give independence to gilgit baltisthan, give freedom to balochisthan illegal punjabis are occupying the sacred lands of balochisthan, freedom to balochisthan and freedom to gilgit baltisthan

india should help the balochis and the pathans to achive their freedom from the punjabis

give independence to gilgit baltisthan, give freedom to balochisthan illegal punjabis are occupying the sacred lands of balochisthan, freedom to balochisthan and freedom to gilgit baltisthan

india should help the balochis and the pathans to achive their freedom from the punjabis

LoL, you misrable P*ss drinker your are not only stupid but ignorant as well. by the way I am from Balochistan and we are Muslims and love our Pakistan. and Gilgit Baltistan is part of Pakistan and they love Pakistan more than they love GB.
But on the otherside Hindu Baniya ilegally occupies Khalistan, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Mizoram, Arunachal, Bodoland, Gurkhaland, West Bengal, Manipur , Moaists control lands and list is endless.
I dont see India will survive in its current shape for more a decade more all of the minorities are waking up to Baniyas terror and illegal occupation of their lands.

Go and do your mental masturbation else where . dont behave like a typical nonsense indian.

Ok for us its mental masturbation, your military dictator Musharraf killed nawab bhukti in cold blood made his son brama bhukti run away to england and we know how your terrorist groups kill hazaras who are on piligrimage to iran they are prosecuted, no need to say about the ahmadis and ismailis, how many shias has your lashkar-e-jhanghvi killed, we know how punjabis treat phatans, we know how vulnerable you are, in gilgit baltisthan you have changed the demography by settling punjabis and afghans and making the locals as minorities the gilgit balti people are now living in Karachi slums.

Ab hindu batien gay kia Islamic hay aur kia un Islamic

LoL, you misrable P*ss drinker your are not only stupid but ignorant as well. by the way I am from Balochistan and we are Muslims and love our Pakistan. and Gilgit Baltistan is part of Pakistan and they love Pakistan more than they love GB.
But on the otherside Hindu Baniya ilegally occupies Khalistan, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Mizoram, Arunachal, Bodoland, Gurkhaland, West Bengal, Manipur , Moaists control lands and list is endless.
I dont see India will survive in its current shape for more a decade more all of the minorities are waking up to Baniyas terror and illegal occupation of their lands.
First save your children from TTPs new missile and then think about other countries

Ab hindu batien gay kia Islamic hay aur kia un Islamic
Thumhe sunkar achumba hoga ki RSS main muslim shakha hain aur usmain 2000 musalman hain

This so called ''leader'' is a hypocrite. Joining forces with kufar to fight Muslims is HARAM! Muslims of Indian Occupied Kashmir want their land to be united with their brothers and sister of Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. We don't fear our women being raped in A.K

If India is the largest ''Democracy'' in the World, then why don't they let the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir decide?

Last edited:
New missile lol chars kay nashay mein chawalain martay hain wo charas peeke hi allah ke naam lekar tumhare bacche ko maara tha, wo fir karenge sochte raho

2000 bus is say ziada Hindu to JuD kay hain :woot:
Kya jooth bolthe ho, kafir ko waha koi jagah nahin, accha tumhara international terrorist hafiz ko tumhara govt ne bail diya kya?

This so called ''leader'' is a hypocrite. Joining forces with kufar to fight Muslims is HARAM! Muslims of Indian Occupied Kashmir want their land to be united with their brothers and sister of Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. We don't fear our women being raped in A.K

If India is the largest ''Democracy'' in the World, then why don't they let the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir decide?
You gave up your identity with that continuous rant. Gone are those days when a Pakistani could pose as a Kashmiri and speak for them. Everybody knows guys like you, that is why nobody listens to you.

Kya jooth bolthe ho, kafir ko waha koi jagah nahin, accha tumhara international terrorist hafiz ko tumhara govt ne bail diya kya?
Haha JuD has hindu and christian volunteers too who help people during calamities

You gave up your identity with that continuous rant. Gone are those days when a Pakistani could pose as a Kashmiri and speak for them. Everybody knows guys like you, that is why nobody listens to you.
Lol at posing as kashmiris

Yes, my identity is Kashmiri. I gave that a way with my name AZAD KASHMIRI. I live in MIRPUR, Azad Kashmir. As far as what you think, I don't give a damn! Kashmir is one and Insha'Allah we will be untied with MUSLIM Pakistan. We in Mirpur are not poor like other parts of Pakistan. We don't rely on Pak Army to liberate IOK (Indian Occupied Kashmir). I have not been ''stocking-up'' as many others like me to forget about our brothers and sisters in IOK. Pakistan can make whatever deals with your government, we will NEVER respect it!

Yes, my identity is Kashmiri. I gave that a way with my name AZAD KASHMIRI. I live in MIRPUR, Azad Kashmir. As far as what you think, I don't give a damn! Kashmir is one and Insha'Allah we will be untied with MUSLIM Pakistan. We in Mirpur are not poor like other parts of Pakistan. We don't rely on Pak Army to liberate IOK (Indian Occupied Kashmir). I have not been ''stocking-up'' as many others like me to forget about our brothers and sisters in IOK. Pakistan can make whatever deals with your government, we will NEVER respect it!
A) Anybody can pose as anybody online. Dudes pose as chicks. Young ones pose as mature ones. Even a toddler from Ghana can pose to be Barak Hussain Obama. You are not a Kashmiri, because you speak Pakistani.

B) Insha'allah people like you will burn in hell till eternity because f@k you, that's why. :D

Back
Top Bottom