What's new

Raising Pro-Pakistan Slogans in India is Anti-Islamic: RSS

Moorakh noon keeh pand naseehat, pather noon keeh paalaa.
Duddhaan andar kaag nwheeye ant kaaley daa kaalaa.

Advice has no effect on a fool, just as stone is not affected by cold,
If a crow is bathed in milk it remains as black as ever.

Mian Muhammad Buksh the real Fakhre Mirpur

A) Anybody can pose as anybody online. Dudes pose as chicks. Young ones pose as mature ones. Even a toddler from Ghana can pose to be Barak Hussain Obama. You are not a Kashmiri, because you speak Pakistani.

B) Insha'allah people like you will burn in hell till eternity because f@k you, that's why. :D
AB kia Kashmir ka honay kay liay apsay certificate laina paray ga?

Moorakh noon keeh pand naseehat, pather noon keeh paalaa.
Duddhaan andar kaag nwheeye ant kaaley daa kaalaa.

Advice has no effect on a fool, just as stone is not affected by cold,
If a crow is bathed in milk it remains as black as ever.

Mian Muhammad Buksh the real Fakhre Mirpur

AB kia Kashmir ka honay kay liay apsay certificate laina paray ga?
Nahi. Ham kaun hai certificate dene wale. Allah unhe waise hi dizakh bakhshega, hame koi zaroorat nahi dogla banne ki.

Nahi. Ham kaun hai certificate dene wale. Allah unhe waise hi dizakh bakhshega, hame koi zaroorat nahi dogla banne ki.
To India say azad honay pay dozakh milay ge? had hoti hay bhai

Nahi, apnde madr-i-watan ko todne ki koshish aur isme bhatke hue watan ke dushman kafir musalmaano ka saath dene par dozakh milegi.
Hain?
Indian army are the outsiders not the Kashmiri muslims who want freedom

Nahi, apnde madr-i-watan ko todne ki koshish aur isme bhatke hue watan ke dushman kafir musalmaano ka saath dene par dozakh milegi.
Apnay ap ko musalmaan kehto ho do jawab

Hain?
Indian army are the outsiders not the Kashmiri muslims who want freedom
Indian army is the protector which is protecting Kashmiri muslim, hindu, Sikh and Buddhist people. Outsiders are those kafir musalmaan who try to incite religious hatred for some amount of money on enemy's instruction.

Those Kafir will burn in dozakh.

Indian army is the protector which is protecting Kashmiri muslim, hindu, Sikh and Buddhist people. Outsiders are those kafir musalmaan who try to incite religious hatred for some amount of money on enemy's instruction.

Those Kafir will burn in dozakh.

Are you Muslim or Kafir?

what would an outsider kafir know?
My greatgrandfather was a pundit near srinagar he converted to islam at the hands of a disciple of Hazrat Mian Muhammad Buksh and was given the title Sheikh(title given to kashmiri brahmins who embrace islam)He then migrated to Mirpur permanently and settled there

My grand father was one of the mujahideen who fought the dogras so that azad kashmir could be part of Pakistan

Oh, so your response and logical reasoning capabilities are dependent of your opponents identity?

Wow

Well...if you are a Muslim them I'm well qualified to answer you Islamically. However, if you are a kafir then I would be wasting my time giving evidences from the Quran, Sunnah, ijmah sahabaha and the understanding of the tabieen. Right?

Oh, so your response and logical reasoning capabilities are dependent of your opponents identity?

Wow
to agar manglay kay pass selfie lay kay bhejay ga na to yeh phr bhe nahe manay ga

My greatgrandfather was a pundit near srinagar he converted to islam at the hands of a disciple of Hazrat Mian Muhammad Buksh and was given the title Sheikh(title given to kashmiri brahmins who embrace islam)He then migrated to Mirpur permanently and settled there

My grand father was one of the mujahideen who fought the dogras so that azad kashmir could be part of Pakistan

Meaning a dacoit? A rapist? A terrorist?
Ever heard about what happened in Baramulla during that so called Mujahideen (Scum) invasion. Tab to Indian army bhi nahi thi waha jise blame kar sako, na hi dogra army was there at the time.

Do you know what happened there at that time?

Do you have any idea?

Meaning a dacoit? A rapist? A terrorist?
Ever heard about what happened in Baramulla during that so called Mujahideen (Scum) invasion. Tab to Indian army bhi nahi thi waha jise blame kar sako, na hi dogra army was there at the time.

Do you know what happened there at that time?

Do you have any idea?
A freedom fighter

Well...if you are a Muslim them I'm well qualified to answer you Islamically. However, if you are a kafir then I would be wasting my time giving evidences from the Quran, Sunnah, ijmah sahabaha and the understanding of the tabieen. Right?
Quoting and believing are 2 different things. I believe in latter however i think you are one of those who feel like a saccha musalmaan if he can quote one or two kalma or verse from holy book.

Back
Top Bottom