What's new

Railways official refuses to work with ‘ill-mannered’ Sheikh Rasheed

Talk s talk. Sheikh Rasheed should have the courage to dismiss him. He claims to be such a person. This government employee has exposed Sheikh Rasheed so early in his tenure with a master stroke.
I hope other spoiled brats follow suit and make master strokes like him. So we could get rid of these imbeciles at an early stage

Sheikh Rasheed should have the courage to dismiss him. He claims to be such a person. This government employee has exposed Sheikh Rasheed so early in his tenure with a master stroke.
hahahahaa 2 saal paid leave mang ker exposed ker raha hahahaha apnay ghar per kaam kernay walay ko do na 2 saal ki paid leave per apni bari tum sab patwario ki cheekain nikal jati hain Pakistan ka maal muft ka hai

Is letter ki bunyaad pe hi dismiss kar dehna chahye issay.... who does he think he is, 2 years fully paid vacation? BC kha kha ke thaktay nahi hain yeh ghasti ke bachay.

Hi,

Agreed that he is an employee---. Then he better work---.

I don't like many a things that my supervisors have said---but after 'hot exchanges' we have both gone back to work to do the job---.

The job to be done is more important than personal differences---.

The problem over here is---'he wants two years leave of absence'---.
Agreed with everything. We all know he is not going to get it. Its just a move probably an attempt to keep the new minister in his shoes therefore taking these steps publicly.

Agreed with everything. We all know he is not going to get it. Its just a move probably an attempt to keep the new minister in his shoes therefore taking these steps publicly.
New minister in his shoes.... hahahaha bloody brainless Nooras

Sheikh Rasheed should have the courage to dismiss him. He claims to be such a person. This government employee has exposed Sheikh Rasheed so early in his tenure with a master stroke.

Hi,

There is no exposure of Sh Rasheed---he has ne personal benefit out of it---.

The misisters have to follow a script---. The govt employee has to follow that script---.

If there are any diferences---that should be brought out in a private meeting----.

Bottomline---the minister is still the boss---.

Please enlighten us with your brilliant thoughts, oh the GENIUS one!
Maybe child you are too young.... if you work go tell your employer I'm taking off for two years but I want full pay. Lets see what they say.

Remember not all of us have been consuming donkey meat like you worthless Nooras.

Hi,

There is no exposure of Sh Rasheed---he has ne personal benefit out of it---.

The misisters have to follow a script---. The govt employee has to follow that script---.

If there are any diferences---that should be brought out in a private meeting----.

Bottomline---the minister is still the boss---.
Firstly I am an avid follower of your posts and have a lot of respect for your work.

In my opinion a publicly elected minister has a lot of responsibilities and protocols to protect. Over 35 years of living in this hemisphere has taught me that. Sheikh Rasheed is always dying for attention but he is no administrator just a foul mouth with foul excretions at all times.

Maybe child you are too young.... if you work go tell your employer I'm taking off for two years but I want full pay. Lets see what they say.

Remember not all of us have been consuming donkey meat like you worthless Nooras.
When you are closed to retirement and someone calls you a child it is music to one's ears so thanks for that. Secondly, I am self employed. Now enlighten me with your thoughts instead of personal attacks.

The question is why should he have to do away with his career because of someone who got elected with lot of help and is showing his dictatorial attitude although he is cabinet member of a democratic government this time around.

Because the minister is representative of Public while the official is servant of public. Don't forget #VoteKoIzzatDo

Because the minister is representative of Public while the official is servant of public. Don't forget #VoteKoIzzatDo
Public didn't give him mandate to insult a senior officer like that.

eNlmH3v.gif

Leave for 730 days? :partay:

Fire him immediately.

Hi,

Fire that SOB---he does not deserve to be employed---and confiscate all his property for deceiving the nation at its time of need---.

Honorable member of civil service of pakistan 'my foot'---.
And why your Majesty.

Back
Top Bottom