What's new

Railways official refuses to work with ‘ill-mannered’ Sheikh Rasheed

I’ve been told that css officers can’t get be fired is that true??

I don't know about it, but civil officers can be transferred to place where he/she don't see any human in miles of radius and assigned the duty to count the insects and he/she can't say no.

This is an employee not an elected vagabond, why should he resign he has earned his spot through shear hard work not just foul words.
If he is unable to take direction from his boss ... he should resign. Is this not how the world works??
Civil services of Pakistan are more corrupt then our politcians

The question is why should he have to do away with his career because of someone who got elected with lot of help and is showing his dictatorial attitude although he is cabinet member of a democratic government this time around.
Because he is a civil servant who is a servant of this country and must obey the people’s will... and the people’s will is that sheikh Rasheed is the rail way minister!! So he will have to listen to sheikh Rasheed because Rasheed is his boss not vice versa.... r u too dumb to get how boss va employee relation works??

lol i have objections so i wont be a man and resign
but no i will be an asshole and apply for leave which will be paid by the public money

he should be put in jail to even have this kind of a demand that is an intention of corruption

corruption ki neeyat karney waley ko bhi phenti lagao ... sochtey bhi dar lagey inko ...

Leave with pay shouldn't be approved for more than 2 months, except for sever illness where highly reputed, hardworking & dedicated official cannot continue for certain period; as advised per medical board. He just want to avail long leaves & still want to be get paid for doing nothing but enjoying vacations against exchequer money.

If we want to progress & advance as a nation, the motto should be "No work No pay".

Railways official refuses to work with ‘ill-mannered’ Sheikh Rasheed

Web Desk

AUGUST 26, 2018

358702_6507621_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Railways Chief Commercial Manager Mohammad Hanif Gul criticised newly-appointed minister Sheikh Rasheed saying that he would not want to work under an ‘ill-mannered’ and ‘non-professional’ person as the AML leader.

In a letter written to Railways Ministry chairman, Hanif Gul requested a leave of 730 days since he would not want to work under the new minister due to his ‘ill-mannered’ and ‘non-professional’ behaviour.

Hanid.jpg

“As a honourable member of the Civil Services of Pakistan, it is not possible for me to work under Sheikh Rasheed. The minister is fully entitled to work with a team that shares his vision,” Gul said, pointing out at visionary differences too.

Earlier this week, Rasheed had slammed ministry staffers after some of details of a meeting were ‘leaked’. The minister warned the railway workers to not share any information regarding the meetings.
I maybe wrong, but i think there is a rule that, if you are near your retirement you can have last year on leave(paid) and have regular unavailed leaves, you can avail them too and they would be paid by just basic salary.
I think that's the case here, otherwise i don't think you can get 2 years leave let alone paid.

I’ve been told that css officers can’t get be fired is that true??
Above grade 20 can't be fired without enquiry and Board's approval.

This guy's name is Hanif Gul, the very person who was asking for a 2 year leave from Pakistan Railways cause he's such an upright officer who can't work under Sheikho.
I don't need to tell you who else is in this picture and maybe he's her brother to like Hanif Abbasi, they both have the same first name, might be they have the same sister as well.

To all the PTI supporters don't jump to a conclusion by just seeing some random guy claiming something on media or social media. You need to keep in mind that PMLN ruled Punjab for the past 10 years consecutively. They have loads and loads of loyal servants who'll keep creating masala news for sometime to defame PTI. But you need to be objective and use your mind and see who'll actually benefit from the said situation.
Give sometime to the new government and let them clean this mess up and then I'll join you when I spot something wrong but please have some patience and SAY NO TO PAID PROPAGANDA.
DlnisSvW0AA4dDI.jpg

This guy's name is Hanif Gul, the very person who was asking for a 2 year leave from Pakistan Railways cause he's such an upright officer who can't work under Sheikho.
I don't need to tell you who else is in this picture and maybe he's her brother to like Hanif Abbasi, they both have the same first name, might be they have the same sister as well.

To all the PTI supporters don't jump to a conclusion by just seeing some random guy claiming something on media or social media. You need to keep in mind that PMLN ruled Punjab for the past 10 years consecutively. They have loads and loads of loyal servants who'll keep creating masala news for sometime to defame PTI. But you need to be objective and use your mind and see who'll actually benefit from the said situation.
Give sometime to the new government and let them clean this mess up and then I'll join you when I spot something wrong but please have some patience and SAY NO TO PAID PROPAGANDA.
View attachment 494713

is it me or is that 'Khatoon e chawal'?

Back
Top Bottom