What's new

Railway linking West China and Pakistan on the cards

Indeed more Hans migrating to Tibet will stimulate Tibet economy: imagine 100 millions or 500 millions hans inside Tibet mean bigger market don't you think? and eventually we can get close contact with India, Nepal and Bhutan, we can expend further Tibet economy or China economy.

What will you do about Pakistan China railway link to make it profitable? :cheesy:

1) It offer an alternate option, not replacement of ocean transport.
2) It will actually help PK to stabilize the country and developed it as a whole.
3) Granted, it will benefit PK more than it may benefit CN, but it will benefit the whole region inc India, we all want stable neighbors.
4) Workable, CN has amass the most railway construction experience during the last decade.

The great benificiaries now are : Iran, Pakistan and China, all depend on further development of this region, if Central Asia countries and RUssia want to take part with a railway connection to access to Indian Ocean...than this region will gonna be a dream land.

Pakistan is strategically at the cross road of the region, the first great beneficiary will be Pakistan if everything go well...i have no doubt about it: with transit fee income for oil and comercial products will certainly give Pakistanis people a big smile.

Brahmos again huh?

What else do you have apart from the inferior Brahmos?

If you dare as much as lifting a finger at the Pak-China rail to be,New Delhi would be history。

Always bear in your tiny mind that New Delhi is within the range of Chinese rocket fires。

How about a salvo of SY-400 rockets for starters?

They are cheap、effective and come in thousands。

New Delhi the dead meat。:omghaha:

don't forgot indian missile boat's attack on pakistan at 1971.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon China is planning this too, you will notice it won't pass through the mountains. Will China-Pakistan railway line be profitable because of this.

CB24X0534H_2011&

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend, you should go take a look at all those Tibetans driving around in their SUVs in towns along this railway. Not to mention truck and mini bus Tibetan drivers busy making money off the booming tourist and economy development.

The railway line in Tibet is indeed an engineering miracle. But constructing railway line through Khunjerab pass will be more expensive and time consuming and economic viability seems very low.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=132432" target="_blank">Kiss_of_the_Dragon</a></u> China is planning this too, you will notice it won't pass through the mountains. Will China-Pakistan railway line be profitable because of this.

CB24X0534H_2011&

I think that was a plan to get into Europe via central Asians countries, Russia and Turkey, but here we talk totally different thing here.

some interesitng Videos for Europe connection

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that was a plan to get into Europe via central Asians countries, Russia and Turkey, but here we talk totally different thing here.

It was the map of oil and gas pipeline. Its terminates at Turkmenistan close to Iranian border.

I want to know to but the normal process is:
Two gourverment agreement ---> Seems OK
Technical & Financial feasibility study----> don't know
Construction ----> don't know

I guess that will take a while but If both gorvernments are determined to go ahead..that is crucial step for this project

A feasibility survey is being conducted as we speak..

These are really good initiaves...These kind of investment will help to economy of Pakistan is a very good way...

Any way for trollers, when you cut of supply of oil, then India will just drop nucler bombs on Pakistan and China....:taz:....Trying to reply to trollers in a same way as they are...

And you will be sitting on a mushroom cloud along with ur 1.2 million population... now do consider the number of nukes Pakistan have... n if used india will be a desert for the next 1000 years.

Back
Top Bottom