What's new

Railway linking West China and Pakistan on the cards

I hope the military alliance between Pakistan and China will be strengthened to the point where one day Gwadar can be fully navalized to cut off India's oil supply from the Middle East.

Of course, Gwadar will need to be supplied by rail running through Pakistan to China.

Scared of India ......... :lol:

After the DOB , Ladhak incident, the fear of you seems to be increased :lol::lol::lol:

But when will the projects begin?

I want to know to but the normal process is:
Two gourverment agreement ---> Seems OK
Technical & Financial feasibility study----> don't know
Construction ----> don't know

I guess that will take a while but If both gorvernments are determined to go ahead..that is crucial step for this project

These are really good initiaves...These kind of investment will help to economy of Pakistan is a very good way...

Any way for trollers, when you cut of supply of oil, then India will just drop nucler bombs on Pakistan and China....:taz:....Trying to reply to trollers in a same way as they are...

These are really good initiaves...These kind of investment will help to economy of Pakistan is a very good way...

Any way for trollers, when you cut of supply of oil, then India will just drop nucler bombs on Pakistan and China....:taz:....Trying to reply to trollers in a same way as they are...

LMAO, that was classic...if you said that preemptively after the post #1, you will scare the sh1t out of any trollers...good job:omghaha:

LMAO, that was classic...if you said that preemptively after the post #1, you will scare the sh1t out of any trollers...good job:omghaha:

Since when do you feel troller get scared??? They are just show their brave face behind the internet only...they belong to every nation in PDF and that includes China,Pakistan and India too...

But India has NO FIRST USE POLICY for nukes ?

Or is that all BS s we already know ?

Brahmos again huh?

What else do you have apart from the inferior Brahmos?

If you dare as much as lifting a finger at the Pak-China rail to be,New Delhi would be history。

Always bear in your tiny mind that New Delhi is within the range of Chinese rocket fires。

How about a salvo of SY-400 rockets for starters?

They are cheap、effective and come in thousands。

New Delhi the dead meat。:omghaha:

Brahmos is the best thing India have ever made. Actually, ever put a made in India stamp on. The missile was created in Russia. India switch in and out a couple of wires and call it Brahmos, the wonder weapon. Soon, India will convert Brahmos to an anti aircraft missile.

Are you saying that if India attack the off oil supply of China. Than China should nuke India?

We have missile defence system.

Having missile defence is another issue. My question is you are agreeing that China should nuke India if India try to cut off oil supply of China?

Having missile defence is another issue. My question is you are agreeing that China should nuke India if India try to cut off oil supply of China?

My question is will China try to nuke another nuclear power with their missiles which can target anywhere in China. :cheesy:

That reminds me the post about how Indian tanks can crush into Beijing.

But India has NO FIRST USE POLICY for nukes ?

Or is that all BS s we already know ?

Come on dear...you are a good member....why are you responding my BS troll message....Strange is that no one pays attention to any positive statement or facts rather replying to my troll message...

Back
Top Bottom