What's new

Railway linking West China and Pakistan on the cards

One Brahmos could completely pi$$ over all there hard work.

and one Nuke cloud completely ****** OFF one and Only HINDU Nation from the map of this workd! gotta ma point kid!

1,958 chuty**** comments aur opar say apnay jesoon say **** 1616 Thanks lay chuka hey opar sa aur gandh golay ja raha hey pdf pe .. chal dafa hoo!

I hope the military alliance between Pakistan and China will be strengthened to the point where one day Gwadar can be fully navalized to cut off India's oil supply from the Middle East.

Of course, Gwadar will need to be supplied by rail running through Pakistan to China.

There was a time when you were banned once a month due to your stupid posts, i guess the mods are taking a vacation now a days. :)

back to the topic, here some video in Chinese

Last edited by a moderator:
So when are you going to start this economically inviable project.

I don't know, but I expect the similar pattern as the pipeline from Myanmar to Yunan which gonna be operational soon. As I said before the project will likely split into 3 phases : Agreement, feasibility study, Construction...we will have some update news soon or later.

Are you serious with this July 30 2011 article? :blink:

so, did any new technology evolved in two years? :cheesy: Did you read the article, it raises serious question about the economic aspects of this proposed railway line.

so, did any new technology evolved in two years? :cheesy: Did you read the article, it raises serious question about the economic aspects of this proposed railway line.

Same westerners said about Tibet raiway in order to deter China to procede with the construction, not only we overcome the technicall issue but make Tibet the fast economic growth region in China. Now we extend 250 more railway to Nepal border

Qinghai-Tibet Railway effective in boosting economic development_English_Xinhua

Same westerners said about Tibet raiway in order to deter China to procede with the construction, not only we overcome the technicall issue but make Tibet the fast economic growth region in China. Now we extend 250 more railway to Nepal border

Qinghai-Tibet Railway effective in boosting economic development_English_Xinhua

I only noticed news about more Hans migrating to Tibet using this railway but never come across economical viability of this railway line.

I only noticed news about more Hans migrating to Tibet using this railway but never come across economical viability of this railway line.

Indeed more Hans migrating to Tibet will stimulate Tibet economy: imagine 100 millions or 500 millions hans inside Tibet mean bigger market don't you think? and eventually we can get close contact with India, Nepal and Bhutan, we can expend further Tibet economy or China economy.

1) It offer an alternate option, not replacement of ocean transport.
2) It will actually help PK to stabilize the country and developed it as a whole.
3) Granted, it will benefit PK more than it may benefit CN, but it will benefit the whole region inc India, we all want stable neighbors.
4) Workable, CN has amass the most railway construction experience during the last decade.

My friend, you should go take a look at all those Tibetans driving around in their SUVs in towns along this railway. Not to mention truck and mini bus Tibetan drivers busy making money off the booming tourist and economy development.

Back
Top Bottom