What's new

Rahul Gandhi showing 'signs of great change': Nayantara Sahgal

Don,t be selective on Corruption..............BJP and Congress are just like two sides of Coin.................Iss hamma me saab nage hai
Definately but when you have to choose between a Big CHOOR and Small CHOOR, always choose Small CHOOR

Can someone make a giant chart of this mafia family structure for our ease?

structure.jpg

Definately but when you have to choose between a Big CHOOR and Small CHOOR, always choose Small CHOOR

Sorry correction Small CHOOR and Maha BIG BIG CHOOR with suitcase

Rahul BABA Time AA GAYA HAI SHAADI KARNE KA. Shaadi karo aur Bache Bache paida karke settle ho Jao Kahi Par -- Foriegn me try Kyu Nahi Karte, Italy se Job offer Aa Sakta Hai With Good Package.

Sorry correction Small CHOOR and Maha BIG BIG CHOOR with suitcase

Rahul BABA Time AA GAYA HAI SHAADI KARNE KA. Shaadi karo aur Bache Bache paida karke settle ho Jao Kahi Par -- Foriegn me try Kyu Nahi Karte, Italy se Job offer Aa Sakta Hai With Good Package.
rahul baba ki shadi :o:

Great Change No
1) He will write condolence massage without reading in Mobile.
2) He will improve jis knowledge and won't say that Gujarat is bigger than Britain.
3) He will not publically say the conversation with his Mummy who said that politics is a poison.
4) He will not say that that there are 26 crore Jobs vacant in Gujarat.
5) he will not stand near the dung dump and say that this is the Dump of dead bodies.
And list goes on
Very impressive.
In independent India, the habit of Sycophancy have not died, In fact pseudo seculars in the race of being better sycophant.
Had she not got any award so that she may exhibit her loyalty by returning the award? She may have to choose other way to exhibit her loyalty.

My reply to you is same as of Raza Murad.................

Woh 70% don't vote BJP ! where you also included those who are not eligible to vote,those who cannot come to country and vote,those who are blind supporters of their own party no matter whatever they do,those who never vote for any party,those didn't come to vote as of some inconvenience etc..

Sorry buddy about 87% of indians favours modi

PM Narendra Modi's Favourability Rating at 87 Per Cent: Pew Survey

Woh 70% don't vote BJP ! where you also included those who are not eligible to vote,those who cannot come to country and vote,those who are blind supporters of their own party no matter whatever they do,those who never vote for any party,those didn't come to vote as of some inconvenience etc..

Sorry buddy about 87% of indians favours modi

PM Narendra Modi's Favourability Rating at 87 Per Cent: Pew Survey
i am not Blind supporter of any Party ...................So by Your Logic he Can BJP all the coming elections including Bihar............Dear you are quoting a Survey.................and i am quoting the Voting % by EC in last Loksabha elections.
BJP got 30 to 31% vote

i am not Blind supporter of any Party ...................So by Your Logic he Can BJP all the coming elections including Bihar............Dear you are quoting a Survey.................and i am quoting the Voting % by EC in last Loksabha elections.
BJP got 30 to 31% vote

If i am taking in that case then what is the voting percentage of communist party in india,what is the voting percentage of congress party in india,What is the voting percentage of AAP party in india.I know certain parties will not contest all places in india.What about the UPA seats in india-UPA seats from kerala=almost 31 or just 32 MP's.

Like it or not there is no substitute of BJP in india at the moment.

You may not be not blind supporter of any party but a blind hatred for a party like BJP.

Take the case of kerala,there is no seats for BJP.In trivandrum only because of BJP at center,vizhijham project materilaize and expansion of trivandrum bypass happens.

Kerala got majority share in railway only during the term of Rajagopal(BJP) as a minister.

Back
Top Bottom