What's new

Rahul Gandhi showing 'signs of great change': Nayantara Sahgal

Chandigarh: Noted writer and niece of former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, Nayantara Sahgal is impressed with the way Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has decided to play a "bigger role" and feels he is showing "signs of great change".

Speaking on the sidelines of fourth Chandigarh Literature Festival on Thursday, Sahgal, when asked to comment on what she thought about Rahul, , "Like everybody else I thought (several years back), he did not want to be in politics. Many of us thought it would be better if he takes up something else."

nayantara_sahgal.jpg

"He is certainly showing signs of great change. I have noticed a change, which is very positive," said Sahgal, who recently returned her 'Sahitya Akademi' Award over the Dadri lynching incident and growing inolerance.
She, however, quickly added that now she has seen a great change in Rahul. "Recently, I watched him speak in the context of Bihar elections. He was very impressive, very thorough about his facts... Perhaps he has decided to throw in his weight fully now. Before that, he was doing it behind the scenes, trying to organise, democratise the Youth Congress. Now, may be he has decided to play a bigger role.

"He is certainly showing signs of great change. I have noticed a change, which is very positive," said Sahgal, who recently returned her 'Sahitya Akademi' Award over the Dadri lynching incident and growing inolerance.

When asked did politics beckon her at any point in time, Sahgal, who said that in her early life, she has been deeply influenced by Nehru and Mahatma Gandhi, replied, "Never".

She further said that she could have gotten into "politics at any time (as it ran in the family). On two occasions I was offered a seat in Parliament, but I have never wanted power and never wanted wealth. I have never had any hankering for these two things."

Yet, she said, "politics has served me as a very good material for my fiction (as a writer)".

Rahul Gandhi showing 'signs of great change': Nayantara Sahgal - IBNLive

Nayantara Sahgal just lost whatever credibility she has by endorsing RaGa. Even people who dislike Modi, don't want Pappu as their alternative.

Great Change No
1) He will write condolence massage without reading in Mobile.
2) He will improve jis knowledge and won't say that Gujarat is bigger than Britain.
3) He will not publically say the conversation with his Mummy who said that politics is a poison.
4) He will not say that that there are 26 crore Jobs vacant in Gujarat.
5) he will not stand near the dung dump and say that this is the Dump of dead bodies.
And list goes on
Very impressive.
In independent India, the habit of Sycophancy have not died, In fact pseudo seculars in the race of being better sycophant.
Had sje not got any any award so that she may exhibit her loyalty by returning the award? She may have to choose other way to exhibit her loyalty.

Congress is also a problem because in kerala also you can find large number of scams, as if congress done PhD in whatever scam you can remember in india.Corruption is their trade mark.

BJP is communal and it threatens he secular fabric of the country.

Congress is also a problem because in kerala also you can find large number of scams, as if congress done PhD in whatever scam you can remember in india.Corruption is their trade mark.

Corruption = Congress
Don,t be selective on Corruption..............BJP and Congress are just like two sides of Coin.................Iss hamma me saab nage hai

Corruption = Congress

Actually Congress =~ Pakistani Army

??

Every bad happens in pakistan --> RA&W planning to distroy Pakistan
Every Bad condition in Pakistan --> Due to India

Every thing Bad in India --> RSS
Every thing bad condition in India --> Due to BJP

Who is the Best Benificary of the RSS ?? Its only Congress

But we Indians forget things very easily.

1. 5 Year Vajpayee good governance creates the good growth for 5 year more after his tenure,

2. For 5 year Congress enjoys and takes the Credit.of the benifit that came from vajpayee bjp govt.

3. Next 5 year Congress LULL, -- Every one know what happen

4. Next 5 year Modi work hard and increase the growth

5. Next 5 year congress enjoys and takes the credit of the benifit of long term from Modi Bjp govt.

6 Next 5 Year LULL

7. Congress again Loose the majority

and the genesis continue............................................

Back
Top Bottom