What's new

Rahul Gandhi frankly speaking with Arnab Goswami Times Now

And I was particularly amused by his body language during the interview. Looked sheepish answering most questions, and badly in need of a Valium to calm his nerves.

How do the other Leaders in Congress tolerate this retard? :o:
Since he's so obsessed with Women Empowerment, I am guessing he'll be replaced with Priyanka Gandhi soon. :partay:
Feel for the spokespersons who would have to run from the lost to litter to justify his cause.

Feel for the spokespersons who would have to run from the lost to litter to justify his cause.

Would be real fun to watch Arnob's show tomorrow. Whole program is going to be based on today's interview... & would be interesting to see who congress is going to put forward as fodder to Mr Goswami & rival panelists :lol:

Would be real fun to watch Arnob's show tomorrow. Whole program is going to be based on today's interview... & would be interesting to see who congress is going to put forward as fodder to Mr Goswami & rival panelists :lol:
Must be Sanjay Jha with his feminine side empowered with RTI

hahaha...unko toh twitter mein kaam bhari padi hai. Lekin kisike sath aisa hua hai kya? :what:
Considering tonight's blunder can't take any risk.

I just completed watching his interview. He literally cried at the end..:lol:

I commend your patience in listening to the same rhetoric again & again & again & again..... :lol:

& once more.. Just in case you forget: Women empowerment, youth & RTI.. :lol:

I always though he was recluse hence not giving an interview, now I am clear...he is stupid and hence congress was protecting him all these years.

I commend your patience in listening to the same rhetoric again & again & again & again..... :lol:

& once more.. Just in case you forget: Women empowerment, youth & RTI.. :lol:

Repeating things again and again like a retard ... He had memorized few words like Youth , empowerment , democracy , pillars which he used repetitively to answer all questions that Arnab Goswami asked ...

Oh god, save our country from this stupid ...!

We dont do Sales and Marketing with citizens of India and we are happy with that.

Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi interacting with people in Wardha.

1535462_10152150008697500_1381276570_n.jpg
i wonder rahul babu ne kis vruksh ke niche byta hei...achanak gyanodhy hoangaya...
tere maa baap dadi be desh vasiyonko aur desh ko bech di...
kya bacha hei is desh mei bechne ko???

Back
Top Bottom