What's new

Rahul Gandhi frankly speaking with Arnab Goswami Times Now

sab question pahele se pappu ko de diye honge tabhi wo aya honga warna pappu itna bhi duffer nahi k wo one on one interview pe ayenga ... sab Q and A fix honga

Have you watched the interview. If not watch it again...I will give you one example...

Q: Are you avoiding a direct confrontation with Narendra Modi?
A: We need to change the system, it hurts and I know how it feels. My father was a pilot and dragged into politics. I have seen him everyday of my life fighting the system. I have seen him die, I have seen my grandmother die..we need to change the system.

Cow_Fence02.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahaha that was incredibly funny. But nothing compares to this- biggest joke of television interviews.. Modi couldnt even complete a frikin interview and ran away, the coward. These 2 idiots need to be beaten out of politics.

Are you retarded? Modi could barely speak English at the time. He has since improved his grasp on English significantly. Any interview now will be dealt with very well.

Weren't you the resident forum AAPtard? That fact speaks volumes about your critical thinking abilities.

Are you retarded? Modi could barely speak English at the time. He has since improved his grasp on English significantly. Any interview now will be dealt with very well.

Weren't you the resident forum AAPtard? That fact speaks volumes about your critical thinking abilities.
Arent you the scum who gets caught in his own shitty argument and spends 40 liters of water just to clean your bum. Welcome back moron!

Cannot speak english properly. Hahahaha.. Nice!! Coming from you makes it all the more funny.

Arent you the scum who gets caught in his own shitty argument and spends 40 liters of water just to clean your bum. Welcome back moron!

Cannot speak english properly. Hahahaha.. Nice!!

Heck I use 400 litres of water to clean my car. Both of which I can afford because I live in a country that is essentially capitalist. Good luck turning Delhi into the next West Bengal :) I hear the first power cuts in a few years have hit south Delhi.

But there are some retards who will never be swayed, so I'm not going to bother.

And i hope you and your kind stay there and never return. Last thing this country needs is more MMS congress types running around wasting precious water and oxygen.

Also Narendra Modi's interview with Arnab Goswami back in 2009 before the then Lok Sabha Elections:

And i hope you and your kind stay there and never return. Last thing this country needs is more MMS congress types running around wasting precious water and oxygen.

Speak to me when your productivity hits $2000.

The amount I spent on my car seats covers.

Funniest shit ever-

I must have touched a raw nerve with Modi: Karan Thapar

New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi walked out of an exclusive interview with Karan Thapar on CNN-IBN's Devil's Advocate, because he was questioned about Godhra. Narendra Modi walked out of the interview less than five minutes :lol: after it started in Gandhinagar on Friday. “You came here. I am happy and thankful to you. I can't do this interview. It's okay, your things are. Apne ideas hain aap bolte rahiye aap karte rahiye. Three - four questions I've already enjoyed. Nahin please, :lol: ” said Modi, five minutes into the interview. Responding to Modi’s reaction to his questions, Karan Thapar said he wasn’t too sure of what put Modi off enough to end the interview. IN A FIT: Narendra Modi walked out of the interview less than five minutes after it started in Gandhinagar. “I actually don’t know why Modi stopped the interview. I wasn’t rude or aggressive in my tone. It seemed like it could be an opportunity for him to lay to rest the ghost that has been troubling him for five, possibly six years. But all I can guess it that either I touched a sensitive point, a raw nerve or I worried him of what was to follow and he anticipated a bigger problem," Karan Thapar said on CNN-IBN. "The reaction was hugely disproportionate to what I had asked. My intention was to also ask him about trouble he was having within his party, the dissent, Keshubhai Patel in particular, his achievements and the criticism his own MLAs make of them. Those are things I think he would want to talk about. I spent over an hour persuading him to come back and be sensible but simply he didn’t agree,” he added.

I must have touched a raw nerve with Modi: Karan Thapar

Speak to me when your productivity hits $2000. The amount I spent on my car seats covers.
Only local idiots who are unable to adapt go abroad, lick foreigners boots and bring back the few bread crumbs they throw away to show off to the less privileged. How does licking a white man's *** feels?
And for the record, my incomes along with properties are worth more than what your father has earned for you, dumbfuck.

Only local idiots who are unable to adapt go abroad, lick foreigners boots and bring back the few bread crumbs they throw away to show off to the less privileged. How does licking a white man's *** feels?
And for the record, my incomes along with properties are worth more than what your father has earned for you, dumbfuck.

LOL, yeah I'm unable to adapt to incompetence, therefore I moved to a meritocracy. Local idiots huh? The same idiots who with their $70Bn remittances are the only thing shoring up foreign reserves in India? Without which the country wouldn't be able to fill its massive import bill and then lose its credit rating and forever be known as an economic pariah.

And no, my father hasn't paid a cent for me for anything other than electricity/etc in our home since I was 19. :) Meritocracy remember

^ Unable to adapt to 'incompetance' but able to adapt to licking a foreigner's boots. Nice. I really really hope you just stay there. Please dont come back.

@fsayed

Its ok you dnt support Narendra Modi or BJP but tell me frankly who is responsible for poverty, backwardness of India ??

Dnt you think bastard congress is responsible who rule this country for 6 decade. :hitwall:

BJP

What kind of pot are you on? He didn't run away because he didn;t know english. He was angered because he was questioned on riots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom