What's new

Rahul Gandhi frankly speaking with Arnab Goswami Times Now

I shown this interview to some of my friends (who are congress lovers)

Non of them speak anything after watching this chu**** on TV

God save my country from dumb like this.

This is joke of the century lol
This us how exactly a engineering student answers viva questions...Rahul tarnished his image even more by agreeing to this interview.

@fsayed bro are you watching it? Do you still support this guy? I am sure you will make a better PM than him...He has no fkin idea...about anything
Don't bother
There are "some" people who will stand with Congress even if they want to sell country and the guy @fsayed I think he is some paid foriegn agent by Congress...
He wished us Independence day for republic day

TO BE FAIR , ARNAB GOSWAMI WAS AT HIS BEHAVIORAL BEST WHEN HE WAS INTERVIEWING PAPPU , THE LAST TIME I HAD SEEN HIM BEHAVE SO WELL WAS WHEN HE WAS INTERVIEWING RAJ THACKREY ,

BJP SHOULD PLAY THIS INTERVIEW IN ALL THEIR RALLIES THEY WOULD BE SWEEPING THE ELECTIONS.

Don't bother
There are "some" people who will stand with Congress even if they want to sell country and the guy @fsayed I think he is some paid foriegn agent by Congress...

no need of personal attacks.......like we support one party.....he supports the other..........let it be that ways......it wont change the political scenario of the country......

Arnab Nails Rahul

Arnab: Are you avoiding a direct face-off with Narendra Modi? Is there a fear of loss Rahul because this election is not looking good for the Congress party from overall estimates? And the growing belief is that if Rahul Gandhi has not picked up the challenge officially that means that there is a fear of loss, he is avoiding a direct one on one battle with Narendra Modi, you must answer that?

Rahul: To understand that question you have to understand a little bit about who Rahul Gandhi is and what Rahul Gandhi's circumstances have been and if you delve into that you will get an answer to the question of what Rahul Gandhi is scared of and what he is not scared of. The real question is what I am doing sitting here, you are a journalist, when you were small you must have said to yourself I want to do something, you decided to become a journalist at some point, why did you do that?

Arnab: You are asking me the question

Rahul: Yes, I am asking you a question, it is a conversation

Arnab: Because I like and enjoy being a journalist, it is a professional challenge for me. My question is you avoiding a direct face-off with Mr. Narendra Modi?

Rahul: I am going to answer the question but I just want to ask you, when you were young and thought of being a journalist what drove you?

Arnab: Once I decided to become a journalist, I can't be half a journalist. Once you have decided to get into politics and you are leading your party effectively, you can't be leading your party by half, so I'll throw the question, with respect, back to you, Narendra Modi is challenging you on a daily basis?

Don't bother
Bhai don't be rude with him...if we cant behave with him just because he has a different political opinion then how can we expect him to see the other side with an open mind not with the the congi goggles. We as a majority community has not done anything to assure minorities that no matter what we will protect you...1984 2002 2013 are examples where majority communities just sit back and did nothing. Its wrong to blame government for this. As we failed too. And we let these political parties to hijack out opinions and make us believe what they want us to believe. This has to stop. We have to change.

Bhai don't be rude with him...if we cant behave with him just because he has a different political opinion then how can we expect him to see the other side with an open mind not with the the congi goggles. We as a majority community has not done anything to assure minorities that no matter what we will protect you...1984 2002 2013 are examples where majority communities just sit back and did nothing. Its wrong to blame government for this. As we failed too. And we let these political parties to hijack out opinions and make us believe what they want us to believe. This has to stop. We have to change.

Excuse me, we as a majority community has passed laws that give minorities equal rights. That is all that needs to be done.

No need to sound so Patronizing by promising to 'protect them'. I believe they are capable of protecting themselves should the need arise. The same as any other community, majority or minority.

Political parties voice the anger of the people, they hijack nothing.

Excuse me, we as a majority community has passed laws that give minorities equal rights. That is all that needs to be done.

No need to sound so Patronizing by promising to 'protect them'. I believe they are capable of protecting themselves should the need arise. The same as any other community, majority or minority.

Political parties voice the anger of the people, they hijack nothing.

the minorities has more rights and reservations than me in India :lol:

Hahahaha that was incredibly funny. But nothing compares to this- biggest joke of television interviews.. Modi couldnt even complete a frikin interview and ran away, the coward. These 2 idiots need to be beaten out of politics.

You are quoting wrong example... It was a interview in 2007 by Karan thapar... He kept on repeating 2002 riots where as the agenda of interview was about Gujrat 2007 and ahead

Back
Top Bottom