What's new

Rahul Gandhi frankly speaking with Arnab Goswami Times Now

Pappu fail ho gaya!!!!!!! :wacko:

This is the interview at 43 year old man gives after being coached for the last 10 years in the congress and coached for the interview for the last few months. :cry:

Rajiv Gandhi was an Idiot, because in-spite his good intentions his agenda was hijacked by those smarter than him. His son is a total Fool. I am scared to think what will happen to India if he manages to become PM in the next 10-20 years. :sick:

1614323_738272132852019_465395057_o.jpg

his injustice to farmers. Land purchased from farmers att Rs. 41 for Giftcity sold at thousands. गुजरात सरकार ने साबरमती नदी के तट पर गिफ्टसिटी प्रोजेक्ट बनाने के लिए किसानों की और खानगी मालिको की हज़ारों मीटर जमीन कम भाव से ली और अब ये जमीन असीम लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए गुजरात सरकार की कंपनी को ही बिक रहे है।फेंकूजी अब आप ही बताये क्या यह किसानों के साथ अन्याय नहीं है?

1779748_512280138884663_549551288_n.jpg

We Have To Change Our Political System

Speaking to a leading news channel yesterday, Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi said, "The core reason the season is corrupt is that there is too much concentration of power in the system and people on the peripheries do not have power. The people on the streets do not have power. And that the reason that happens is that our political system, political parties are shut".

"The fundamental political issue at hand is that our political system is controlled by too few people and we absolutely have to change the way our political system is structured, we have to change our Political parties, we have to make them more transparent, we have to change the processes that we use to elect candidates, we have to empower women in the political parties," he said.

This is the interview at 43 year old man gives after being coached for the last 10 years in the congress and coached for the interview for the last few months. :cry:

Rajiv Gandhi was an Idiot, because in-spite his good intentions his agenda was hijacked by those smarter than him. His son is a total Fool. I am scared to think what will happen to India if he manages to become PM in the next 10-20 years. :sick:

He wont. I am totally convinced now that Conggies will not gain what they would have otherwise. It was fatal for RaGa yesterday. Completely tortured, ripped off, abused, confused.... Ahhh.... Now I have really started pitying the senior leaders and intellects of Congress who are and were buttering for RaGa.

If a chutiya like him ever becomes the PM, I am gonna immigrate to Bangladesh or Nepal :D
ROFLLLLLL

Once humble farmers, now crorepatis

Once a tiny decrepit village lying on outskirts of Gandhinagar, Khoraj’s landscape is all set to witness a sea change after state-run Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC) acquired about 1,500 hectares of land from locals for expanding its industrial estate in Sanand.

And the biggest beneficiaries of this decision are Khoraj’s farmers, from who 1,355 hectares of total land has been bought. Being paid around Rs. 1,100 a square metre, most of the farmers in Khoraj have become millionaires overnight.

Such has been the demographic transformation ushered that 400 of village’s total 1,200 inhabitants are today ‘crorepatis’. The list includes 117 women.

Locals revealed that cheques worth Rs. 850 crore have been distributed in past few days.

The village now boasts of a record which locals here never imagined, it is village with highest number of crorepatis in entire country.

Kalyani Jadhav is one among those who got lucky. In fact, her whole family have gained individual fortunes from windfall deals of state government.

“The government offered me Rs. 1.85 crore for plot of land owned by me. My mother also had a plot in her name so she has been offered Rs. 2.43 crore. My father now has Rs. 3.5 crore in his bank account,” Kalyani proudly reveals.

1614323_738272132852019_465395057_o.jpg

his injustice to farmers. Land purchased from farmers att Rs. 41 for Giftcity sold at thousands. गुजरात सरकार ने साबरमती नदी के तट पर गिफ्टसिटी प्रोजेक्ट बनाने के लिए किसानों की और खानगी मालिको की हज़ारों मीटर जमीन कम भाव से ली और अब ये जमीन असीम लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए गुजरात सरकार की कंपनी को ही बिक रहे है।फेंकूजी अब आप ही बताये क्या यह किसानों के साथ अन्याय नहीं है?

1779748_512280138884663_549551288_n.jpg

We Have To Change Our Political System

Speaking to a leading news channel yesterday, Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi said, "The core reason the season is corrupt is that there is too much concentration of power in the system and people on the peripheries do not have power. The people on the streets do not have power. And that the reason that happens is that our political system, political parties are shut".

"The fundamental political issue at hand is that our political system is controlled by too few people and we absolutely have to change the way our political system is structured, we have to change our Political parties, we have to make them more transparent, we have to change the processes that we use to elect candidates, we have to empower women in the political parties," he said.
Your and congress lies cant justify that this PAPPU is failed..

Excuse me, we as a majority community has passed laws that give minorities equal rights. That is all that needs to be done.

No need to sound so Patronizing by promising to 'protect them'. I believe they are capable of protecting themselves should the need arise. The same as any other community, majority or minority.

Political parties voice the anger of the people, they hijack nothing.
Bhai thats what I believe in...you are most welcomed to disagree. I have a friend who married a girl from higher cast and all hell broke loose on him. Had we ( me and friends ) not intervened he wouldn't have been alive. And the laws you are talking about are only in books. Only few policemen stand by them. Whats the use of a law if it fails to save a life.

1780967_394866170657330_2134237153_o.jpg

In a T.V interview Shri Rahul Gandhi spokes his heart out and talked over his vision and mission, targeted the opposition parties over the ideological differences. He also shared his strategies to change the system of Indian politics and his planning to push democracy to the very depth of India.

Your and congress lies cant justify that this PAPPU is failed..
prove it if it is lie

@fsayed

Its ok you dnt support Narendra Modi or BJP but tell me frankly who is responsible for poverty, backwardness of India ??

Dnt you think bastard congress is responsible who rule this country for 6 decade. :hitwall:

Poverty has many creators not one. So basically blaming one person or one party is just plain exaggeration

Bhai thats what I believe in...you are most welcomed to disagree. I have a friend who married a girl from higher cast and all hell broke loose on him. Had we ( me and friends ) not intervened he wouldn't have been alive. And the laws you are talking about are only in books. Only few policemen stand by them. Whats the use of a law if it fails to save a life.

If someone marries in India without informing their parents, all hell will anyway break loose. If it is inter caste or inter religion and if there is considerable Class difference between the couple then it is much more complicated.

No would would object too hard if a low caste Millionaire marries a poor High caste girl :lol: ......Usually the monetary difference between the families are more important than the caste difference.

The richer you get, the less tensions and problems there are in inter caste, inter religious marriages.

As to the laws being only in the books, you sound like Arvind Kejriwal. There are rape laws, murder laws and laws against murder. That does not mean they do not happen :cheesy: ........ time for you to grow up.

He wont. I am totally convinced now that Conggies will not gain what they would have otherwise. It was fatal for RaGa yesterday. Completely tortured, ripped off, abused, confused.... Ahhh.... Now I have really started pitying the senior leaders and intellects of Congress who are and were buttering for RaGa.

They would not gain now ........ but eventually they would. Public memory is short and they will soon forget what a Fool RaGa is and if the congress continue to shield him from the media, his stupidity will soon be forgotten. Just give it another 10 years.

The senior leaders in CONgress have to suck up to RG if they want to survive else they end up like Jagan Mohan Reddy and will have CBI file charges against you. It is as simple as that.

Poverty has many creators not one. So basically blaming one person or one party is just plain exaggeration

This might be true for countries where Power has changed hands regularly. But in case of India, same party ans its associates have been ruling for 90% of the time. If after 67 years of independence, 30% people still are struggling to make ends meet, the blame lies squarely on Congress.

My own state Bihar is best example for this. Congress and its associates ruled Bihar from 1947 to 2004 and Bihar was a lost case. We have turned the tide in last 9 years somewhat. It will take at least 25 more years to overcome the misgovernance but atleast people are hopeful.

1780967_394866170657330_2134237153_o.jpg

In a T.V interview Shri Rahul Gandhi spokes his heart out and talked over his vision and mission, targeted the opposition parties over the ideological differences. He also shared his strategies to change the system of Indian politics and his planning to push democracy to the very depth of India.

prove it if it is lie
Ahhh.... In Gujarat electoral campaign, congress adds against Modi goverment, they shown peoples and pictures from Rajsthan... Dont make me search more.... One is enough.

Enpower women, empower youth, enpower my ***.

If RG becomes PM, im gonna form an underground group and assassinate him.

F*cking retard!!

Poverty is just a state of the mind!!

Last edited:
Pillars of democracy-Women empowerment-Youth empowerment-RTI-Pillars of democracy-Women empowerment-Youth empowerment-RTI-Pillars of democracy-Women empowerment-Youth empowerment-RTI---

And it continued forever.....

Pillars of democracy-Women empowerment-Youth empowerment-RTI-Pillars of democracy-Women empowerment-Youth empowerment-RTI-Pillars of democracy-Women empowerment-Youth empowerment-RTI---

1779260_394912777319336_361351917_n.jpg

गुजरात में जो भी काम कांग्रेस के राज में हुआ, उसी का बखान करते रहते हैं मोदीजी

Number of fake claims made by Gujarat Mr. Modi has already been busted. Adding more salt to his injuries a recent study has shown that the growth rate of Gujarat during 1990-94 (INC +JD coalition govt) was 16.75%, while under Modi it was 16.25%. So the seed of prosperity was sowed way before Modi became CM and all he did was to capitalise on the reforms the previous government has undertaken.

Back
Top Bottom