What's new

Rahul G tell us why U should be elected over Modi

Mate who cares what you feel its about who is able to have the last laugh . and the bjp is doubtful to have it. look at their track record . they have failed to corner the govt in any vote for the last 9 yrs. they have yet to get their own house in order . they cant manage their own numbers on the floor. they have 3 allies in the nda . refute that if you can . :)

PS read what i replied to krait as to rahul being the pm candidate.
Now everybody knows the Money & Muscle Power they used to Stay in power for 9 years ... people wont accept Rahul as even there Compound Watchman ...

The people have had enough of the Lolipop, Manmohan Singh shown to them ... even Muslims will wont vote for Congress this time ... apart from Few Mahesh Bhatt, Razakars & Binladen supporters ...

u can wine as much u can ... the Cat is out of the basket ... the political Future of Congress & Kangressis like u has reached a full stop...

BJP will rise like Phoenix ... Modiji will be the next Guardian of Mother India...

Please elucidate your point.

what does it matter if the congress had nothing to do with the incident. they just say they did. . even if 2% of people believe them they have garnered a lot of votes. a lot of allegations are made just before the elections. they have no substance in them, they cant be proven but all is fair if you can use it to change the mind of the voter.

Now everybody knows the Money & Muscle Power they used to Stay in power for 9 years ... people wont accept Rahul as even there Compound Watchman ...

The people have had enough of the Lolipop, Manmohan Singh shown to them ... even Muslims will wont vote for Congress this time ... apart from Few Mahesh Bhatt, Razakars & Binladen supporters ...

u can wine as much u can ... the Cat is out of the basket ... the political Future of Congress & Kangressis like u has reached a full stop...

BJP will rise like Phoenix ... Modiji will be the next Guardian of Mother India...
:omghaha: have you ever wondered why is it that in 65 yrs the right wing never ruled India for more than 6 yrs? the answer my friend might ,and i say again might come to you if you ponder over it. plus politics in India is not a game of an election or two . its who can stay in power the longest .

:omghaha: have you ever wondered why is it that in 65 yrs the right wing never ruled India for more than 6 yrs? the answer my friend might ,and i say again might come to you if you ponder over it. plus politics in India is not a game of an election or two . its who can stay in power the longest .

Your Wrong Hindu Right winger never ruled India... we served Bharat Mata for 6 years ... But yea Congressis like u Ruled India for 65 years from one Islamic rule of 700 years to British enslavement of 100 years to another enslavement of 65 years ...

If BJP is Hindu Rightwing party then Congress is Rightwing Islamist party either way ur worser then US...

& mark my words dear Kangressi... people will give us another chance to serve our Bharat Mata ...

Your Wrong Hindu Right winger never ruled India... we served Bharat Mata for 6 years ... But yea Congressis like u Ruled India for 65 years from one Islamic rule of 700 years to British enslavement of 100 years to another enslavement of 65 years ...

If BJP is Hindu Rightwing party then Congress is Rightwing Islamist party either way ur worser then US...

& mark my words dear Kangressi... people will give us another chance to serve our Bharat Mata ...

Any time you run out of facts you resort to rhetoric and personal abuse. :yahoo::omghaha:
Ok tell me this how is it if the people of India want the bjp , the bjp only rule 5 states today . down from 8 last year. and the congress rule 12 up from 10 last year?

Any time you run out of facts you resort to rhetoric and personal abuse. :yahoo::omghaha:
Ok tell me this how is it if the people of India want the bjp , the bjp only rule 5 states today . down from 8 last year. and the congress rule 12 up from 10 last year?
Congressis rules 8 states with its own majority for ur kind information ... & we all know what will happen today if election is conducted in Delhi , Andra pradesh , Haryana & Rajasthan ... & Mizoram , Meghalaya & Manipur is Christian Majority states with less then 2 million population ... what can one expect there...

Why is ever one so afraid of Rahul? if he is as hated and as corrupt or ineffective as you make him to be he wont get elected. the fact is that no matter how much the bjp media cell worked overtime , it has seldom worked in getting votes. it failed in 2004 , 2009 . it will fail again . those who are active on the net seldom go to vote. :lol:

Sir you cannot SHY away from this anymore.

This is a FACT that Mr. Gandhi Claims the most powerful POST of India.

But he hardly answers any of the queries put out by the common man.

NO ONE IS AFRAID OF HIM, But if he claims to be my country's PM, can't he be even QUESTIONED by the very countrymen on whom he want to rule??

Isn't this a DEMOCRATIC country??

Media almost 24*7*365*(last 10 years) digs the profile of Mr. Modi since he like Mr. Gandhi claims that Post, than it's OK.

But if someone ask few questions to Mr. Gandhi than he has committed the ultimate Sin??

You can't talk about 2004 & '09, the elections in 2014 will be fought INDEPENDENT of earlier two results.

OP asked 13 questions, i only want to ask 1 - What Profile does he has to become the most powerful office bearer in India apart from him being a GANDHI??

what does it matter if the congress had nothing to do with the incident. they just say they did. . even if 2% of people believe them they have garnered a lot of votes. a lot of allegations are made just before the elections. they have no substance in them, they cant be proven but all is fair if you can use it to change the mind of the voter.

its not might.You can call it by brainwashing of poor public by media.We have never seen corruption on such high scale until 10 years back.
+
Growth of middle class who understands govt policies.We will see how congress gets seats now or in future.Either they have to choose development or have to go.

Because...if any idiot can run a country, why not this idiot? In any case he's made is stand clear with his recent quote (copy of JFK)- 'ask not what the country has done but for you but what you have done for the country' (Basically he's gonna blame hardorking indians for not doing enough if he fails through incompetence) :D

Err...because I am a (fake) Gandhi ??

BJP has been WANTING to serve bharat mata for each of the 65 years sir...they always keep losing elections, lose deposits etc. they really are experts in swatting flies in parliament canteens for sure. :partay:

BJP has been WANTING to serve bharat mata for each of the 65 years sir...they always keep losing elections, lose deposits etc. they really are experts in swatting flies in parliament canteens for sure. :partay:

BJP came in existence during 80's and now they are in position to be an alternative of congress who ruled india under fist or under name of gandhis.Its not easy to make party and be an alternative.Otherwise look at BSP or SP in UP,they have been just only regional party not national party despite of their 15-20 yrs old tenure ..

Coz it's fashionable to predict BJP's glorious rise. This stuff happens like clockwork between general elections.

Why is ever one so afraid of Rahul?...

So asking valid questions about his administrative experience, qualifications means getting scared ? lol

By that barometer I can say whole Congi establishment and the limo-libs are scared shitless of Modi rocking their well-crafted boats by the sheer amount of Modi centric articles in the media.

And please dont ever think that people voted in Congis because of their perfomance..its purely alliance + caste + communal calculations, the whole retinue of divide, fool and rule tricks that Congis have perfected over the century. The perfomance can be seen by the way the country is going to the gutter and the money to Caymans these days.

In any case, this is the most blindingly confused thread in a long time. You cannot vote for Rahul unless you are a member of his constituency, assuming he is standing for election somewhere or the other, for something or the other. You cannot vote for Modi in the same way. You might be eligible to vote for either, but you still have no voice in selecting the leader, the Prime Minister. The Prime Minister is chosen by the members of the legislative party with the most seats in the house, the party selected to form a government by the President.

So you can neither vote for Rahul as a leader nor for Modi as a leader.

Yeah thats just paper logic,in reality someone like Rahul/Modi ll be the boss of their governments pretty much like Dave Cameron is and almost as much as in presidential system.

Coz it's fashionable to predict BJP's glorious rise. This stuff happens like clockwork between general elections.

Nabam tuki – Arunachal Pradesh
Nallari Kiran Kumar Reddy – Andhra Pradesh
Tarun Gogoi – Assam
Sheila Dikshit – Delhi
Bhupinder Singh Hooda – Haryana
Prithviraj Chavan – Maharashtra
Okram Ibobi Singh – Manipur
Pu Lalthanhawla – Mizoram
Ashok Gehlot – Rajasthan
Mukul Sangma – Meghalaya
Oommen Chandy – Kerala
Vijay Bahuguna - Uttarakhand

read it mate . the CM and the states congress rules. :)

Back
Top Bottom