What's new

Rahul: break up of Pakistan was 'an achievement of the Gandhi family'

Rahul Gandhi said this couple of years ago...i think, during UP election campaign. At that time he was just novice little boy (not that he has matured too much since then). He was ridiculed by the entire media and opposition for that childish statement.

BTW, do you know he also said that India is bigger than Europe and USA combined??? That he also said that Gujarat is bigger than UK??

after all this its up to you if you still take that guy seriously!!

jinnah was responsible for creation of pakistan.He had vested interests in it.So he is to be blamed.Can't say if gandhi family had some vested interests but jinnah certainly had.

vested interests! really? You better watch your mouth son. This isnt your back ground where you could muster anything and disrespect Pakistan and its heroes.

Jinnah had no vested interests..everyone else around him did.

Are we talking about that cross border terrorism by a terrorist state ????

Oh that export of terrorism by her grand mother. He must be proud of how his father became the victim of this terrorism export policy.
:sick::tdown:

One more idiot Congressi on loose!!

He should have known about the total duration of BD struggle and period of Indian involvement. Also India did not get into this mess only to break Pakistan. It was also a necessity for us as well. There was long influx of refugees from then East Pakistan which was causing considerable humanitarian problem for us.

Lastly, his nonsense statement negate the struggle made by Bandgladeshi people. We did not break Pakistan. We just gave some support in this. Infact, no nation can be split with brute force only. If Vietnam was not overpowered by USA, there was no way India could have done this with Pakistan (keeping in mind India is not USA and Pakistan is not Vietnam). It was an internal mess by pakistan on most part.

In broadcast to the nation on 3rd November, 1947, Pandit Nehru said, "We have declared that the fate of Kashmir is ultimately to be decided by the people. That pledge we have given not only to the people of Kashmir and to the world. We will not and cannot back out of it".

In his letter No. 368 Primin dated 21 November, 1947 addressed to the PM of Pakistan, Pandit Nehru said, "I have repeatedly stated that as soon as peace and order have been established, Kashmir should decide of accession by Plebiscite or referendum under international auspices such as those of United Nations".

First of all what Nehru said was in 20th century, this is 21st century and situation has changed. WE claim whole of the Kashmir as it is our territory, according to the instrument os ACCESSION but this territory MADE DISPUTED BY PAKISTAN ( kindly accept that). Till you call it Disputed, there is no question of any nonsense plebiscite. Secondly, UNO said in Resolution 1172(1997) that all issues including Kashmir should be solved by Mutual Dialogue( no plebiscite is ordered). What Nehru said has been dissolved by the UNO.

Secondly, forget Kashmir and think of Balochistan, don't make it an another Bangladesh.

Last edited:
President Zardari congratulates Sonia Gandhi

President Asif Ali Zardari has felicitated Sonia Gandhi, Chairperson United Progressive Alliance and President All India Congress Party on the victory of her party in the general elections in India. In his message, President Zardari said, “Please accept my heartiest congratulations on the victory of the Congress Party in the recently held general elections.”

“The outcome is a manifestation of the trust reposed by the people of India in your wise and inspiring leadership,” he added.

The President assured that Pakistan remains committed to peace and prosperity in South Asia and would continue to work with India to resolve all outstanding issues between the two countries peacefully and in a just manner.

Let me tell you all something interesting.
An UNCLE of mine who eventually retired as a very senior PAKISTAN AIRFORCE OFFICIAL narrated it to me.

MAO further added that in 4~5 decades INDIA will be no more and further divided into smaller states based on ethinc backgrounds.
Conclusion: RAHUL GANDHI is yet to realise the full achievment of his family

4~5 Decades Now, this means since it is end 2010 the next decade is crucial i.e. in Ten Years Time India will be further divided (It is still not divided)

Let us wait with bated breath of India still remains One Nation by the end of 2021 i.e. Will Chairman Mao be Proved Right or Wrong!

Back
Top Bottom