What's new

Rahul and Kejriwal booked for Sedition

That's the beauty of JNU bro . That is how JNU will give us next P.Sainath who fights for the rights of farmer in Maharashtra and AP and that is why people like romila thapar are professors there . That is how we get people like Sitaram Yechury who stood tall against Indira Gandhi in emergency and that is how we get people like udit raj who being a member of BJP understands subaltern studies .

Bhai I don't know If you believe this or not but it's pretty clear in whose favor supreme court will rule .

Keeping a check on government is one thing while support anti-nationals and enemies is another. That is why Indira was correct in imposing emergency.

Keeping a check on government is one thing while support anti-nationals and enemies is another. That is why Indira was correct in imposing emergency.

It is not about Indira it is about the way student movements go when government crosses the boundary . That is what is happening in JNU.

Left if fighting a lost battle. Their public support should tell u the whole story. From what they were during emergency to what they are at oresent.
Remeber India is a cuntry with a large oercentage of youths.
As of now only 6.5 % of total left supportes are below 25 yers of age.
Only 2 comrades were of less than 30 years in last party congress while 28 were aged between 30 to 40 years.
Should give you an idea about depleting left support base.
Be it bengal or kerala. U can see where they heading in their strongholds.

Left is a lost cause but I respect the way they stand tall when government crosses the boundary .

It is not about Indira it is about the way student movements go when government crosses the boundary . That is what is happening in JNU.

Left is a lost cause but I respect the way they stand tall when government crosses the boundary .
My problem with left is :-
1 - Hypocrisy
2 - pointing out the problems but hardly any solutions.
Any joe can do this. You dont have to have a JNU degree for that :)

My problem with left is :-
1 - Hypocrisy
2 - pointing out the problems but hardly any solutions.
Any joe can do this. You dont have to have a JNU degree for that :)

My pride is JNU passouts do something about it . Read about P.Sainath or if you have time watch his lectures .

ulta chor kotwal ko dante

India ki barbaadi slogans were chanted by the JNU students and here we have people blaming government for whipping the anti-national hysteria.

Truly delusional.

Kid please . thodi sharam please ?

Why Delhi Police Is Going Soft On Kashmiris Who Actually Raised Anti-India Slogans In JNU

I have read it, it would have been better if you read the cases being quoted in that article in detail.

Kashmir's azadi movement is violent one, thousands of Indian soldiers died at the hands of terrorists and these JNU guys are supporting the terrorists. "Bharat ki barbadi tak jang rahegi" a call to keep on fighting against the Nation.

Bhai thoda sa research ?

Why Delhi Police Is Going Soft On Kashmiris Who Actually Raised Anti-India Slogans In JNU

The one u posted the other day ?

The one u posted the other day ?

Yep, He is fighting for the rights of poor farmers whom we have forgotten .

Bhai thoda sa research ?

Yep, He is fighting for the rights of poor farmers whom we have forgotten .

Cant say about other states, but in UP whatever the farmers are facing is because of their own lazyness and bad habbits.
Weeds grows like anything in our village. Half the farmers are weed addicts or consume desi tharras on regular basis. While the other half work hard and make sure their kids get proper educations. Resukts are visible already.
I wonder how a person can help those lazy good for nothing weed addicts

Cant say about other states, but in UP whatever the farmers are facing is because of their own lazyness and bad habbits.
Weeds grows like anything in our village. Half the farmers are weed addicts or consume desi tharras on regular basis. While the other half work hard and make sure their kids get proper educations. Resukts are visible already.

Bhai mere I have quoting wiki but please read about this problem in depth Farmers' suicides in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bhai mere I have quoting wiki but please read about this problem in depth Farmers' suicides in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sure i will.
There is one more issue i have noticed. People in our village dont got out of their comfirt zone. There is hardly anyone who opts for commercial farming or high rvenue crops.
Storage fascility is another issue.
Anyway, i ll read more about it brfore making uo my mind on a broader level.

problem with farmers is their land holding is getting smaller with every generation, farming is too dependent on rain, and overall agriculture is not a profitable occupation. What will a guy earn on 1 acre of land?

My pride is JNU passouts do something about it . Read about P.Sainath or if you have time watch his lectures .

Kid please . thodi sharam please ?

My Oldman,

Two wrongs do not make it right. The fact is Maoists have joined hands with terrorists and BJP has been following the same appeasement policies of Congress

Centre not for filing charges against Arundhati, Geelani - The Hindu

Hurriyat Hardliner Masarat Alam Released From Jail on Orders of Jammu and Kashmir Government

problem with farmers is their land holding is getting smaller with every generation, farming is too dependent on rain, and overall agriculture is not a profitable occupation. What will a guy earn on 1 acre of land?
I know. Bhai.
There is no income at all in conventional farming.
This season potatoes from our farms were sold at at just 130/50kgs.thats less than 3 rs a kg. Bhai isse jyada to lag jate hain :D
We earned more with a small plot and mushroom farming. Only thing is we need to pay extra attention on that.

Back
Top Bottom