What's new

Rahul and Kejriwal booked for Sedition

Congress govt was chutiya but this time BJP bhi kam raita nae faila rahi . JNU taught a lesson to congress at the time of emergency and even MMS govt , this time BJP will learn it's lesson as well .

Blind love love for anyone is not good.
Be it modi or KEJRIWAL.

Congress govt was chutiya but this time BJP bhi kam raita nae faila rahi . JNU taught a lesson to congress at the time of emergency and even MMS govt , this time BJP will learn it's lesson as well .

Curriculum has been changed, this time JNU will be taught one.

Anyway this is what is left of LEFT.
CcUHRm2UMAA5uzl.jpg

Be it modi or KEJRIWAL.

It's not blind love it's logic. I will quote you again after the verdict .

Curriculum has been changed, this time JNU will be taught one.

Anyway this is what is left of LEFT.
CcUHRm2UMAA5uzl.jpg

Let's wait for verdict . I am sure Kanhaiya kumar and umer khalid will be left scot free and govt will be whipped .

Be it modi or KEJRIWAL.
are u suggesting that India of emergency and India as of now are same ?

wow....is this some joke or what?? I wish supreme court help us get rid of two jokers from the face of politics...

Let's hope supreme court look towards this fact while delivering the verdict . This Anti-National hysteria whipped up by the ruling party will cost them both at courts and elections .

ulta chor kotwal ko dante

India ki barbaadi slogans were chanted by the JNU students and here we have people blaming government for whipping the anti-national hysteria.

Truly delusional.

Nopes, absolutely not but the way the current govt is handling it looks similar .
Then its very absurd of u to believe that JNU turds can pull off same feat like they did during Emergency. And your anology of two governments is also half baked.
You know i am no fan of congress but i do wish leader like sanjay gandhi once in a while for obvious reasons.

Then its very absurd of u to believe that JNU turds can pull off same feat like they did during Emergency. And your anology of two governments is also half baked.
You know i am no fan of congress but i do wish leader like sanjay gandhi once in a while for obvious reasons.

Looks like I am about to banned soon so this will be my last reply to you ( if I am banned) JNU "turds" are pulling it really well . FTII Pune or AMU or HU ka mudda utna nae utha jitna JNU ka uth gaya hai . Look at the media man , same media which was doing witch hunt against JNU are standing by it one by one .

Looks like I am about to banned soon so this will be my last reply to you ( if I am banned) JNU "turds" are pulling it really well . FTII Pune or AMU or HU ka mudda utna nae utha jitna JNU ka uth gaya hai . Look at the media man , same media which was doing witch hunt against JNU are standing by it one by one .
Lol
Best of luck Bro. Neither FTII or AMU or HU for that matter were so important. In case of JNU the things did go overboard on students behalf.
Ihope u didnt miss the protest againts them both in delhi and JU.
naai baal katega to age hi girenge. so lets wait and see.

No one in media is talking about what happened on the night of 9th Feb. Barring couple of channels. There is a reason to it.

Lol
Best of luck Bro. Neither FTII or AMU or HU for that matter were so important. In case of JNU the things did go overboard on students behalf.
Ihope u didnt miss the protest againts them both in delhi and JU.
naai baal katega to age hi girenge. so lets wait and see.

That's the beauty of JNU bro . That is how JNU will give us next P.Sainath who fights for the rights of farmer in Maharashtra and AP and that is why people like romila thapar are professors there . That is how we get people like Sitaram Yechury who stood tall against Indira Gandhi in emergency and that is how we get people like udit raj who being a member of BJP understands subaltern studies .

No one in media is talking about what happened on the night of 9th Feb. Barring couple of channels. There is a reason to it.

Bhai I don't know If you believe this or not but it's pretty clear in whose favor supreme court will rule .

That's the beauty of JNU bro . That is how JNU will give us next P.Sainath who fights for the rights of farmer in Maharashtra and AP and that is why people like romila thapar are professors there . That is how we get people like Sitaram Yechury who stood tall against Indira Gandhi in emergency and that is how we get people like udit raj who being a member of BJP understands subaltern studies .

Bhai I don't know If you believe this or not but it's pretty clear in whose favor supreme court will rule .
Left if fighting a lost battle. Their public support should tell u the whole story. From what they were during emergency to what they are at oresent.
Remeber India is a cuntry with a large oercentage of youths.
As of now only 6.5 % of total left supportes are below 25 yers of age.
Only 2 comrades were of less than 30 years in last party congress while 28 were aged between 30 to 40 years.
Should give you an idea about depleting left support base.
Be it bengal or kerala. U can see where they heading in their strongholds.

Back
Top Bottom