What's new

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan banned for whole life from entering india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Par Mayawati kisi actress sai kam tu nahin!! :laugh:

Nope she is very F_ilthy Politician , But i know Pakistani are very crazy about Indian things that's why Mayawati look like actress to u people. :woot:

this is what happen when people watch PIRATED low quality Hindi movies. :taz:

any way you people love to kidnap and convert hindu girls/women , Please kidnap her .

Tere dil hamesha kya hai, agar kahoon to tu ruuswa na ho jaye...:D

Tu to Armstrong, Jon Asad se bhi aage nikala.:lol:

They're not my friends...they are your Bhabis - all of them ! Or 'potential Bhabis' if we're being correct. :smitten:

rahat is a good singer but not as good as nusrat fateh ali khan

rip nusrat:cry:

Nope she is very F_ilthy Politician , But i know Pakistani are very crazy about Indian things that's why Mayawati look like actress to u people. :woot:

this what happen when you people watch pirated low quality Hindi movies. :taz:

any way you people love to kidnap and convert hindu girls/women , Please kidnap her .

Unfortunately barring the odd one out most of the Hindi movies are cheap Hollywood rip-offs with a hint of 'Desiness' to them ! Hamarei tou Film Industry eik dum faarigh hai par tum looog kuch tou hum 'South-Asians' ke laaaj rakh lo...koi 'orignality' lei aooo !

But some one noticed all pakistani signer are "AK SURE" , they can't sing in diversity . from adnan to Rahat fate ali like himesh reshmiya .:azn:

I never really understood why people liked 'Nusrat' ! I listened to him a couple of times; suffice it to say if there is a hell I got a glimpse of the band playing therein !

Unfortunately barring the odd one out most of the Hindi movies are cheap Hollywood rip-offs with a hint of 'Desiness' to them ! Hamarei tou Film Industry eik dum faarigh hai par tum looog kuch tou hum 'South-Asians' ke laaaj rakh lo...koi 'orignality' lei aooo !
Aa rah hai dost...par Indians ko abhi bhi wahi larger than life image pasand hai.....par ab cheejen .ange ho rahi hain...hope jaldi hi hamari industry main sirf substance waali movie h chalen.

Currently there is wave of "Anna Movies" from south to bollywood. some of telagu and tamil movies are very good in terms of story and drama.

did u see Happy Days ? Aparichit also a good one.

I never really understood why people liked 'Nusrat' ! I listened to him a couple of times; suffice it to say if there is a hell I got a glimpse of the band playing therein !

Difference:

Nusrat was self-made.
Rahat is using his name to become commercial

doesnt matter if true indian filmmaker will go to dubai to record his voice and like always every indian will listen even those jealous who are demanding ban listen him secretly.

Is there any concrete link to support this news....or we are just being trolled by the OP.

Lol.....

The news doesn't say he has been officially banned....Its the jealous Indian singers who are demanding a ban,and Indian embassy refuse to give visa...

Bollywood has changed track,to new lowly lows.....They want **** stars like Sunny Leone whose back side is as wide as my car's window..

Lol what a hilarious yet true post.

Go for it.

Yup its in development, will be launched soon after EID. thanks for all your support guys...thanks

India is a tolerant country. It can handle this too. :lol:

Put the link in your signature and also post in member's club too whenever you start it. :tup:

Yup...sure it actually called Desi-artists.com check it out in 20 days But I will open a thread for that as soon as site is ready.
thanks

paan singh, where did you get this fake news from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom